- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Samsung UN55C6300 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV (Black) (2010 Model)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 HDMI (ver 1.3), HDMI-CEC
- ConnectShare Movie
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus and reduced blur with Auto Motion Plus 120Hz
- Sync media from multiple devices with AllShare
- Full 1080p HD resolution
- 15Wx2 audio output
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- ConnectShare(TM) Movie
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
The Samsung LED 6300: LED picture quality meets 120 Hz Clear Motion Rate technology, with gorgeous results. Samsung LED backlighting technology and advanced processing deliver a picture with an exceptionally large range of contrast and color, so images appear more real. Samsung’s 120 Hz Clear Motion Plus technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness that’s clearly ahead of the competition. The 6300’s LED Ultra Clear Panel absorbs ambient light and virtually eliminates reflections, for a more comfortable viewing environment. It’s beautiful form and function, complementing the most stylish of décor.
- Screen Size: 55 inches
- Full 1080p HD resolution: Enjoy the powerful picture quality, vivid colors and stunning clarity of Full HD 1080p resolution.
- 120 Hz clear Motion Rate: Samsung 120 Hz technology allows you to see fast action with a smoothness thats clearly ahead of the competition.
- Touch of Color: Exclusive Touch of Color design combines texture and color that can complement any room.
- ConnectShare Movie: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User-friendly interface allows access to videos, a music
playlist and pictures via the remote.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Standards: LED Energy Efficient, up to 50% less than the latest ENERGY STAR specification depending on series and screen size in standard mode.
- Game Mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.
- BD Wise: Automatically adjusts all your componets for the best picture and sound quality.
- AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your HDTV using yoru remote.
- 15 Watts x 2 audio power stereo broadcast reception: Supports multichannel sound (MTS)and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity.
- DNSe: Delivers high-quality sound with more natural effects than conventional methods by reproducing the “genuine” stereo sound.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor warranty (90 days parts and labor for commercial use), backed by Samsung toll-free support.
- Swivel Stand
- 4 HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface):
HDMI makes it easy to connect your home theater with one cable per component.
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Allows peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player to be controlled by a Samsung TV remote control.
- USB: 2 back
- PC input: 1 back
- Component video input: 1 back
- Optical sound output: 1 back
- Ethernet: 1 back
- TV without stand: 50.6 x 30.2 x 1.2 inches (WxHxD); 45.0 pounds
- TV with stand: 50.6 x 32.8 x 12.0 inches (WxHxD); 55.3 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
- 2010 LinkStick: Connect wirelessly to a world of digital content from Samsung. The LinkStick wireless LAN adaptor eliminates the hassle and cluttered look of wires. Learn more about the Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter.
|Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail. Whereas blue and green shaded areas of the picture are washed out on conventional screens, wide color enhancer lets you experience more brilliant colors. Simply imagine a wider range of colors than you ever thought possible.|
|By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your Samsung model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.|
|With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
The TV was delivered about 5 days after I purchased it through Amazon, and it took about 15 minutes to set up. Out of the box the thing looks incredible. It's as thin as a blackberry! Some assembly was required with a phillips head and about 10 screws to attach the tv to the stand, but it was only 4 steps total and added to the suspense. After plugging in literally two cords (the hd component cables and the power cord) you are up and running. When the picture came on it was CRYSTAL clear. It puts every other TV I've seen to shame. You can go to Best Buy and do a side by side comparison and you won't find anything better. Forget about the plasma, this is the way to go. I could describe in more detail how great the picture is, but suffice to say it's flawless from movies to news to sports. Even if this is not your first HDTV, you will notice a big difference.Read more ›
On to the Review:
Before purchasing this TV, please consider your room size. We are about 10ft away from the TV and this is about as close as you want to be. There is a big difference between a 46" and 55"
The setup was easy. The size of the box makes it difficult for one person to carry it but the TV is light enough for one person to lift it. The first step is to attach the back plate to the base with 5 screws, next it is suggested to use two people to put the TV on the base. I was able to do this step by myself. It has tabs that latch in and 5 screws to attach the TV to the base.
All 4 HDMI Ports are located on the side, so may need to use the cable management system that comes with the TV. There is also a component video connection. There is no COMPOSITE video connector, which is a slight con for me because I need to buy a new connector for our WII. So if must have a composite connector on your TV then this TV is not for you. I did not dock the TV any stars for this because I could have looked closer...Read more ›
Let me help ease some concerns that I found while I was researching this product.
For the majority of people, you will probably not even notice this. I had read so many complaints about this that it nearly kept me from buying this TV. I had to research exactly what this issue was because at first I did not know what flash lighting or clouding was. Once I found out what I was looking for I checked my Sharp LCD to see if it had the same issues and occasionally it did. But the fact was I had the TV for 5 years and neither I or anyone else that ever saw the Sharp noticed it. The Samsung 55C300 does have a little flash lighting in corners but honestly I had to really "try" to find it and when Im not looking for it I dont even notice. While it may be an issue for some people, I believe for 90% of people looking to upgrade their TV, this is not an issue, and the fact is you will find complaints about flash lighting/clouding on almost every LCD/LED TV. Only a few TVs I came across had no complaints with this issue and those TVs were way out of my price range.
I think everyone knows that plasmas have the best off angle viewing and that LEDs are not great in this area. But for me it wasnt an issue because I have my TV set up in a place where off angle viewing will never be a issue and I have it on a swivel stand in case I need to turn it. So this wasnt an issue for me as it might be for some.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this LED HDTV new from Amazon in 2010, still sharp & clear! Love it!Published on July 11, 2014 by CoolPC
I have had this TV for two years and have no complaints. I think Samsung has the best picture for the money. (Sony is as good or maybe better but at a higher price). Read morePublished on January 3, 2014 by Allaw
I have had this tv for over 3 years now & it still looks & works great. The colors are still brite. Love the sleek clean style of the frame & stand
Really am happy there are... Read more
I can't believe it has been 2 1/2 years since I bought this TV. Honestly, at first I didn't like it because the screen was soooo... crisp and clear. Read morePublished on October 9, 2013 by mommyfutch
We love out TV. We've had it for more than two years now. It's amazing, and I can't think of anything negative to say besides the power cord being slightly easy to pull out. Read morePublished on September 24, 2013 by Corvus + Snow
This TV has tons of connection ports so you can plug in a variety of devices and the picture quality is great. Read morePublished on March 16, 2013 by techie
I purchased this TV from Amazon about 2 years ago. At first, I would have given it 5 stars. It's picture is second to none. Read morePublished on March 12, 2013 by Samsuck
When we first got this TV, it was by far the BEST TV I have ever owned, with the BEST picture quality I have ever seen! Read morePublished on December 12, 2012 by Nathan C. Gough
The picture quality with my HD programming is flawless, but the sound quality is poor, the speakers make annoying noise even when the volume is less than half way. Read morePublished on May 7, 2012 by Garobelka