Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Factory Unlocked New Android Cell Phone US Version, 128GB of Storage, Fingerprint ID and Facial Recognition, Long-Lasting Battery, Cloud Blue
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Screen Size||6.2 Inches|
|Human Interface Input||Buttons|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds or Galaxy buds a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 5G
- All-day Battery: Galaxy S20 5G’s intelligent battery uses an algorithm to learn from how you live to optimize power and take you through a day or more of work and life without ever giving out on you
- Massive Storage: Generous storage out of the box and expandable memory means you never have to delete what’s important to you; Memory card sold separately
There is a newer model of this item:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 16 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
More camera, more power, more fun in a slim, balanced form. Create anywhere on the sleek, powerful Galaxy S20 5G with an expansive 6. 2” Infinity-O display and radical new 30x Space Zoom. Galaxy S20 5G’s modern design gives you an immersive, cinema-quality experience with next-level functionality. Take pro-quality, hi-res images and video with a groundbreaking 64MP camera and full system of studio lenses with super stabilization. Features like the Single Take AI make it quick and easy to capture multiple photos and video with a single tap. Zoom in close, even from 100 feet away, and capture crisp images at night, even without flash, with Bright Night mode. Share your content in real time with double-tap sharing and get hours of power from minutes of charge with Super Fast Charging. Galaxy S20 5G’s intelligent battery lasts all day to power every scroll, click, call, tap, playlist and season finale. Do more of what you love with the device that gives you more. Note: Samsung Galaxy S20 5G does not operate on the Verizon 5G mmW network. It will operate on the Verizon 4G LTE network. See carriers for details.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My main concern, which was battery life, went away 100% as I was able to stuff the phone with all the apps I use (100+) and more without it dying before the end of the day. On my most heavy use days I go down to 60% battery life but most days I am around 80% at the end of the day.
I have only had TWO issues and they don't happen often at all though.
1. An app would randomly freeze and I can't do anything till it crashes. This was mostly with google chrome.
2. The fingerprint sensor would disappear when I'm about to press it to login to an app and I'll have to back out and go in again or it would disappear, come back, and not work so I would still have to back out and go in again.
But again, this rarely happened.
Overall I am happy with the purchase. Plan to keep long term (4 - 5 years) like I did with the S7.
By Richard H. on May 24, 2020
The GOOD - it's fantastic hardware with a great screen, very good camera quality and options, all-day, heavy use battery life (sometimes 2!), great sound/speakers, waterproof from splashes and washing, and excellent form factor. I can multitask very efficiently and Samsung Dex is very useful for sharing photos/video with family. Lost of functionality with the Samsung One UI. Also, having expandable memory via microSD is a huge benefit for future storage expansion (a non-negotiable for me which unfortunately is going away in favor of paid cloud storage by companies).
The BAD - Samsung software updates/changes sometimes reduce functionality/efficiency and add bloatware. For example, the grid size is reduced so you can't have as many icons on it without having to pull it down further.
The UGLY - One of the phones purchased had a camera module that went bad after ~1.5 months. Samsung agreed to repair it (almost 2 week process). Returned/"repaired" phone had screen damage/row of dead pixels which it took even more work to get handled. Ultimately, Samsung agreed to send a replacement. Later, they changed their minds saying they were "out of stock" [how does a phone manufacturer "run out of stock"?!?] and eventually agreed to provide a refund. Fast forward 3 months later and multiple phone calls with reassurances that the check will be sent. Still no check received for a nearly $1000 phone. Still waiting for that check as of the publishing of this review.