Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Factory Unlocked New Android Cell Phone US Version, 128GB of Storage, Fingerprint ID and Facial Recognition, Long-Lasting Battery, Cloud Blue
|With Deal:||$799.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$200.00 (20%)|
|Display Size||6.2 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light – no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds – or Galaxy buds – a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 5G
- All-day Battery: Galaxy S20 5G’s intelligent battery uses an algorithm to learn from how you live to optimize power and take you through a day or more of work and life without ever giving out on you
- Massive Storage: Generous storage out of the box and expandable memory means you never have to delete what’s important to you; Memory card sold separately
Buy this product as Renewed and save $160.00 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
More camera, more power, more fun – in a slim, balanced form. Create anywhere on the sleek, powerful Galaxy S20 5G with an expansive 6. 2” Infinity-O display and radical new 30x Space Zoom. Galaxy S20 5G’s modern design gives you an immersive, cinema-quality experience with next-level functionality. Take pro-quality, hi-res images and video with a groundbreaking 64MP camera and full system of studio lenses with super stabilization. Features like the Single Take AI make it quick and easy to capture multiple photos and video with a single tap. Zoom in close, even from 100 feet away, and capture crisp images at night, even without flash, with Bright Night mode. Share your content in real time with double-tap sharing and get hours of power from minutes of charge with Super Fast Charging. Galaxy S20 5G’s intelligent battery lasts all day to power every scroll, click, call, tap, playlist and season finale. Do more of what you love with the device that gives you more. Note: Samsung Galaxy S20 5G does not operate on the Verizon 5G mmW network. It will operate on the Verizon 4G LTE network. See carriers for details.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 16 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well she is quite impressed with this one. The call clarity, the camera, responsiveness she is impressed with it all.
I like the fact when she is calling me and giving me her shopping list for me for Lowe's or Wal-Mart or Atwoods, I don't have to ask her to say again, or act like I heard and then never go back to it and then claim I forgot it. (I would never do that as a devoted and loving husband, more than once a trip.)
Plus, it works on the U.S. Cellular network.
I haven't played with it much to compare the technical side, but it seems to be better than my S7.
My main concern, which was battery life, went away 100% as I was able to stuff the phone with all the apps I use (100+) and more without it dying before the end of the day. On my most heavy use days I go down to 60% battery life but most days I am around 80% at the end of the day.
I have only had TWO issues and they don't happen often at all though.
1. An app would randomly freeze and I can't do anything till it crashes. This was mostly with google chrome.
2. The fingerprint sensor would disappear when I'm about to press it to login to an app and I'll have to back out and go in again or it would disappear, come back, and not work so I would still have to back out and go in again.
But again, this rarely happened.
Overall I am happy with the purchase. Plan to keep long term (4 - 5 years) like I did with the S7.
Top reviews from other countries
El servicio del vendedor es excelente, el paquete llegó al día siguiente de haber hecho la orden.
Things included: USB-C charger of Korean plug, USB-C headphone, SIM card tray pin, screen protector (a pack of 2 but they're not dome, slightly smaller than the screen) and a charger pin converter for use in Japan.
Everything works well though I couldn't test 5G because I don't have 5G SIM. I have no complain about the phone itself.
The screen protector, I'm not sure if it's because I hadn't put it correctly or because of the phone's curvy nature, the left and right sides of it always look like there's air between and I'm already using the second piece after having the phone for roughly a week because the first piece slided a few times itself and caught dust between. There's a need to press REALLY hard on the screen for fingerprint reader after sticking screen protector.
The charger plug converter made me a little speechless. It's given free, I didn't expect much but I didn't expect it to be that hilarious too. Please refer to one of the photo attached. The pins can't fit that shape, LOL. Later I found out the Korean plug type works in Japan so it's not a big deal.
It's Korean version, hence during start-up I got panic figuring which is the correct button to switch language. Another LOL.
Phone automatically shows Korean public holidays on calendar... Still trying to find a way to get rid of it.