2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G Factory Unlocked New Android Cell Phone US Version | 128GB of Storage | Fingerprint ID and Facial Recognition | Long-Lasting Battery | Cloud Blue
|With Deal:||$949.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$250.00 (21%)|
|Display Size||6.4 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hi-Res Camera Zoom: Capture hi-res images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light – no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds – or Galaxy buds – a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20+ 5G
- All-Day Battery: Galaxy S20+ 5G’s intelligent battery uses an algorithm to learn from how you live to optimize power and take you through a day or more of work and life without ever giving out on you
- Massive Storage: Generous storage out of the box and expandable memory means you never have to delete what’s important to you; Memory card sold separately
Buy this product as Renewed and save $170.99 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Superpower everything you create with pro-grade quad lenses and 30x Space Zoom. Make your world bigger with Galaxy S20+ 5G's fully decked camera system, super-fast charging, and cinematic 6.7” Infinity-O display. Galaxy S20+ 5G’s modern design gives you an immersive, cinema-quality experience with next-level functionality. Take pro-grade, hi-res images and video with a groundbreaking 64MP camera and full system of studio lenses with super stabilization. Features like the Single Take AI make it quick and easy to capture multiple photos and video with a single tap. Zoom in close, even from 100 feet away, and capture crisp images at night, even without flash, with Bright Night mode. Share your content in real time with double-tap sharing and get hours of power from minutes of charge with Super Fast Charging. Galaxy S20+ 5G’s intelligent battery lasts all day to power every scroll, click, call, tap, playlist and season finale. Do more of what you love with the device that gives you more.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only con about this phone is that I would love an actual head phone jack, but I've worked around it with no problem by purchasing a dual headphone jack/charger adapter along with just a headphone adapter. The phone comes with a properly adapted headphones already, I just lose headphones so its nice to have everything prepared and it didn't cost much at all.
How do I get it back, an item of almost $1300??
I also dislike how Samsung edge keeps popping up inadvertently.
It is pretty heavy and slightly bigger than I wanted but the 20 was too small.
Switching from one plus was a huge pain.
All the cases I've tried do not come up over the edge so I don't feel it's that well protected.
The icons are rather large and look childish IMO. I'd like to see 5 icons across with more interesting shapes as other phones have.
Price point is high. Got mine as a deal of the day so 250 off but still a really expensive phone.
Camera is decent.
Pro about the camera is the low light pictures. Really adds light so your photo is actually usable.
The daytime photos are also pretty good, especially in nature with good light. They look almost as if they have been edited and enhanced without actually having to do it. Blues and greens look especially good.
Negative is the zoom gets blurred which defeats the point of it.
You should be able to disable Samsung daily on the far left screen but this doesn't surprise me. Samsungs have had this for a while.
The power button should be on the other side. Not volume, and power all on the same side. This makes screen shot a pain. All the buttons are much easier to find when they are on separate sides.
I like that you can customize the apps buttons to toggle between apps, home or go back. I was
used to it being on the other side so an easy fix.
On my last phone one swipe up would take me to the app list with 5 of the most recent apps always at the top. Doesn't have this. But it's minor. Still an inconvenience. I don't like how the in call volume doesn't turn down very far. Sometimes I want a really soft call for privacy reasons and I just don't feel like it gets low enough.
I've had it a few weeks and I'm not sold on Samsung in general. The phone overall is slightly disappointing for the price point and I expected more of Samsung flagship. Like some new cool features that only that phone or Samsungs have. Not the case.
When flagship are awesome, people switch from iPhone to Android. Not so much with this phone. I still like Samsung, just disappointed.
The battery is really good so far.
You COULD add up to 1T of additional storage but a card that big is cost prohibitive for many.
I have dropped it in my SUP case many times and it took a second long bath fully immersed and still functions well.
Oh and the native keyboard stinks. It doesn't remember my name or address which it should. When I'm searching online swipe, it doesn't auto space between words so everything is one long jumble of words in the URL unless I literally press space between each word.
Here's a nighttime pic