|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Processor||1 GHz Texas Instruments OMAP 4430|
|Graphics Coprocessor||PowerVR SGX540|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||30 hours|
Samsung P3100 Unlocked GSM Tablet/Phone International Version/Warranty White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Android OS v4.0.3; 7.0 PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen;
- Up to 64GB microSD; 8GB internal storage;1GB RAM
- 3.15MP camera; Geo-tagging; Smile detection; Video recording 720p at 30fps
- A-GPS support and GLONASS; Wi-Fi, MP4/MP3
- Dual-core 1GHz; TV out; Organizer; Image/Video editor;
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
***IMPORTANT UPDATE: August 30, 2013 - You may receive your new P3100 with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 as I did with my second P3100 which came with 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and it even runs faster and smoother. However, frankly, the Jelly Bean update takes up 391GB of space and also removes the soft key SCREENSHOT, so even if you receive a tablet with ICS, you will have the Screenshot icon (not there in 4.1.2).
UPDATE REGARDING P3100 WHITE INTERNATIONAL TABLET/PHONE (mine came in Italian language but I easily changed the language to English, this I purchased August 28, 2013:
1) Just purchased a 2nd P3100 in White from HassleFreeCell (Fulfilled by Amazon). And it arrived TODAY. )This is for a gift for a friend, so I am charging it, setting it up etc before I give it to her). My first P3100 purchased in Oct 2012 with 4.03 ICS and it still has ICS and not able to update the first P3100.Read more ›
(1) The model I got (not sure if this applies to all of them) was meant for Singapore, so the AC adapter will require an adapter to plug into the US mains. I already had one for a Samsung Tab 7 Plus so it wasn't an issue, but it would be nice if they had included the adapter.
(2) A much bigger problem for some other users will be if they want to use it with any Western language besides English. This unit allowed you to select from US or UK English, but all the other languages you could select where Asian languages. I noticed that a lot of buyers in previous reviews seemed to be using this in Latin America, if so not having Spanish, Portuguese or French available could be a huge issue.
I just want to confirm some of the questions that people have asked regarding this product.
1) Will this "Phablet" work with AT&T and T-Mobile 3G data network?
The good news is YES.
I confirmed that this "Phablet" has inbuilt 1900Mhz HSPA/WCDMA band which works with AT&T 3G band.
Then how about T-Mobile?
Lucky us in the USA, the answer is YES. T-Mobile has started a "refarm" project in 2011 on the 1900Mhz HSPA/WCDMA band under their towers(since they want a share of the iPhone customer), and the project is now 95%+ completed. And these towers are start operating since late 2012. And the coverage of the T-Moilbe 1900Mhz is now upto 14 metro cities and expanding. I am living in Oakland, CA and am using the T-Mobile $30.00 prepaid plan, 100min talk/unlimited text/5Gb data plan with this "Phablet" with no problem. In my area the T-Mobile 3G data speed is great and stable. Very happy with the service.
2) No Adobe flash installed???
This "Phablet" does support flash. But unfortunately, Adobe and Google has pulled away the Flash player app from the Play Store since 8/2012. So in order to install flash player on your device, you need to go to the Adobe site to download the .apk and install it. Just google "Archived Flash Player versions" download the .apk, install it and you are good for flash contains and games.
3) No 5 GHz N band wifi???Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I buy it a few years ago, my main issue with it is the battery: it works properly for about 9 months and then you must replace it.Published 3 months ago by Gerardo Murillo
Fantastic item. Worked wall as phone and tablet. After awhile it became yo much phone for me. But the item is solid. Samsung is the bestPublished 13 months ago by abdulnasir
Nice brand new and good price. You can also use it as a phabletPublished 19 months ago by Real Shopper