- Size (LWH): 3.46 inches, 0.31 inches, 6.6 inches
- Weight: 7.04 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 17 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Samsung Galaxy Mega i9205 Unlocked Phone Large screen 6.3" International Version No Warranty Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- GENERAL 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 4G Network LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 GT-I9205 SIM Micro-SIM.
- BODY Dimensions 167.6 x 88 x 8 mm (6.60 x 3.46 x 0.31 in) Weight 199 g (7.02 oz).
- DISPLAY Type SC-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 720 x 1280 pixels, 6.3 inches (~233 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes - TouchWiz UI.
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB Internal 8/16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM.
- CAMERA Primary 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, HDR, panorama Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec.,Secondary Yes, 1.9 MP.
- FEATURES OS Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait GPU Adreno 305 Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS Browser HTML5.
- BATTERY Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery Stand-by Up to 420 h Talk time Up to 17 h (2G) / Up to 10 h (3G) Music play Up to 82 h
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So far the Galaxy Mega 6.3 has been great and the battery life is outstanding, much better than my Note 2/S3/S4. Since the screen is 720p on this phone, it consumes less power than the S4 and it lasts much longer. The Galaxy Mega 6.3 comes with Snapdragon 400 which is a dual core CPU that has no problem handling everything you throw at it. The phone comes with a ton of bloatware as always and I always try to remove most of it because it can really slow down the phone and kill your battery.
These are some of the things that I like about the Galaxy Mega 6.3:
+Screen: I personally love big screens and the Galaxy Mega 6.3 has a nice 6.3 inches screen that makes everything stand out when viewing HD videos or playing games.Read more ›
I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Mega (international version) on a Friday afternoon, and it arrived courtesy of Amazon Prime Saturday morning. Prior to buying the Mega, I considered the Galaxy Note 3 or a US version of the Mega, but I'd have paid AT&T more for both the Note III and US 5.3 version of the Mega than I did for this 6.3" international device. I have an S4 and I'm a devoted Samsung mobile device fan (I also have the Note 8 and the Note 10.1), but I really wanted a tablet experience and to be able to use smartphone capabilities, too. The only reservation I had was the standard storage on the device, 8GB. Having had devices with larger storage capacities, I initially was concerned that at 8GB, with only 4GB or so usable after the Android operating system allocation, space would be an issue. Thankfully, it's not as feared and I'm comfortably able to use my apps I normally use, and make use of a 32GB SD card I already had for photos and videos I shoot, and my Audible.com audiobooks. (yes! The Audible app has built in the ability to store audiobooks on the SD card - why oh why can't more app developers do this? Wake up Amazon, your Kindle app should let us store books on the SD card too!) One thing to note: if you listen to music stored on your device, you'll need the 16GB version to accommodate that kind of storage.
I swapped my microSIM from my AT&T S4 right into this device and booted it up. Everything worked as it should, with the caveat that you won't get LTE 4G GSM carrier network frequencies in the US on an international unlocked Mega.Read more ›
Dim Bug Thread: [...]
Slow Notification Swipe Thread: [...]
7/17/2013 ORIGINAL REVIEW: I'm a Galaxy Note user who has had the note since September of 2011. When the Note 2 came out I decided to skip it because I didn't think it was that worthy of an upgrade. So the Note has been my primary device for almost 2 years.
Like you, I discovered the Mega 6.3 and began reading up on it and watching video reviews online.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this item for my wife but it became problematic and she found it difficult making calls or receiving calls. It shows "TOUCHWIZ" at time on the scream.Published 5 months ago by Alexander A. Bazzie
Its great fast and huge but the camera says camera failed after it was dropped once. the screen is easily cracked, it was dropped a few times with no prob. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Rico
This phone sometimes screen goes blank, I dont like it any more...freezes too much and even can't block calls and numbers like when I used samsung galaxy s4. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Florence Luk
love it perfect size for me an my work. thought of getting another one as a spare lol I don't want to ever changePublished 11 months ago by Elaine