Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $19 to repair or $39 to replace your phone.
Samsung S7 Unlocked GSM Smartphone, Gold, 32GB
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||5.1 Inches|
|Operating System||Android 6.0|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
About this item
- 5.1-inch QHD sAMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~577ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4 w/ Always-on Dispay
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: Exynos 8890, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Quad & Quad-Core 1.6 GHz); GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with 1/4.1" sensor size, 1.34 µm pixel size, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR; Video Capture: 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS; USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy A10e GSM Unlocked (not CDMA) 32GB Smartphone - Black (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930A AT&T Unlocked Smartphone, (Black Onyx)
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Unlocked (Verizon Wireless) - Gold
Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone - International Version - Titanium Silver
Samsung Galaxy S8 G950U 64GB Unlocked GSM U.S. Version Phone - w/ 12MP Camera - Orchid Gray (Renewed)
|Sold By||EndlessItems17||Certified Reseller||CELLULAR GALLERY INC||CELLULAR GALLERY INC||MINHA-NY||CELLULAR GALLERY INC|
|Camera Description||12 MP||—||—||12 MP||—||Rear, Front|
|Screen Size||5.1 inches||5.9 inches||5.1 inches||5.5 inches||5.1 inches||5.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions||5.61 x 0.31 x 2.74 inches||5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 inches||5.70 x 2.84 x 0.34 inches||2.74 x 0.31 x 5.61 inches||5.94 x 0.31 x 2.86 inches||7.00 x 5.00 x 4.00 inches|
|Item Weight||5.36 ounces||—||5.50 ounces||5.44 ounces||0.31 ounces||—|
|Operating System||Android 6.0||Android||Android 6.0||Android||Android 6.0||android|
Introducing the smartphone your life can't do without, the Samsung Galaxy S7. Packed with features to keep you both productive and entertained, all in a sleek, slim design that fits comfortably in your hand or pocket. With a bigger, more stunning screen on a slimmer profile, the Galaxy S7 proves that less can actually be more. Fully immerse yourself in movies, games, and more on the 5.1" Quad Super AMOLED screen and when youÃre done, the Galaxy S7 comfortably slides right back into your pocket. There are two things you can't live without, water and your smartphone. Fortunately, the Samsung Galaxy S7 has an IP68 rating. That means it repels spills, splashes, and even dunks so you can just pick it up, wipe it off, and keep going.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I contacted Samsung customer service and giving the the serial number they told me that Samsung is not able to verify if this device is new or not. They told me that this device is an international version and warranty is not valid in U.S.
I returned it next day. such a waste of time...
After 7 months of use, it appears either the battery died or the charging circuit is bad. The S7 battery is not easy to replace so I took it to two T Mobile stores and to an authorized Samsung repair center. I was told that this phone was stolen and no one is willing to perform warrantee service on it.
Do not buy from this vendor.
I am currently in my office and my S7 from work is 5 bars for cellular and 5 bars for WiFi. The S7 from Amazon is 1 bar for cellular and two bars for WiFi and if I try making a call with it is says "Emergency Calls Only". I have switched sim's and same thing, just a poor signal form this phone. This will be the last phone I ever buy online.