BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 14, 2011
When I found this, I realized what a bargin it is. It's about $30 cheaper than buying the individual toner cartridges. I kept reading the reviews and the description to see if these would work on my CLP-310 which is less than a year old. Amazon tells you that this set will not work on the CLP-310. However after some research I found at that it would.

When this arrived at my house, I was pleased to see my printer model (CLP-310) clearly printed on the box.

Anyway, I hope this helps anyone with a CLP-310 trying to find toner cartridges. I took a couple pictures of the box and I'll try to see if I can upload them.

When reading reviews to see if this would work on the CLP-310, I read several reviews stating that the CLP-310 was not a good printer. I've been satisfied with mine. I do not print a great deal at home. However, I did use the CLP-310 to print my Christmas Cards on Heavy Stock Paper and it worked fine (It did jam up once or twice with the thick paper).

Update 02/10/2012:

I've ordered this multiple (3) times for my CLP-310 printer. I think at this point I've used one set of these toner cartridges and am on the second one. I use my printer most around the Holiday's to make Christmas Cards. I make sure to have an extra set of toner cartridges before I start printing Christmas Cards.
review image review image review image
on May 17, 2017
After trying out a refill kit, which did work as well as the reset chips you stick on the toner cartridge to trick the printer into thinking the cartridges are new (and Samsung), I opted to just buy the genuine samsung cartridges.
I was running into a few issues with the refills/reset chips.
my printer would sometimes realize these were no longer genuine samsung and would give me a lot of errors saying the cartridges are/were empty.
After being fed up for 2 years, I just plunged and got the genuine cartrige. It costed a little more, but so far, no hassles and no red flashing lighgts at me.
Samsung makes a good unit, but the chip thing for authenticity is a complete turn off.
on September 20, 2016
Samsung color printers (circa 2008 - CLP-315/CLX-3175) that use these cartridges are getting long in the tooth and the replacement cartridge I got looked like NOS (new old stock) with worn looking exterior packaging but they worked fine. It is tad cheaper than buying each color separately and I keep buying these since it is still more cost effective to get replacement cartiridges than to get a whole new color printer system at this time.
on October 6, 2014
September 30

I bought this package as a refill for my CLX-3175FW printer. I have had the printer for a while now (lost track of how long) and have had refills installed for the black as well as color toner cartridges before. I have never had an issue with the cartridges.

However, this time around the brand new package of genuine Samsung cartridges had a problem. The cyan cartridge was clearly defective as I confirmed it by mixing and matching old and new cartridges for each of the colors. On powering on the printer, it would rattle harshly. Later, whenever a page is printed with the color setting, it would rattle in the same manner. Printing black and white or grayscale was no problem.

I swiftly returned the defective shipment using the Amazon 30-day window. The service for the return was exemplary in the usual Amazon manner. I have already seen the refund credited back (as of October 6).

Update on October 4:

I had ordered the exact same item from the exact same vendor and the second shipment arrived today. I immediately checked each of the cartridges and there is no problem, as expected. These cartridges have served me well in the past and I expect the same with this set.

I had never considered the possibility that a genuine manufacturer's cartridge would have such a problem. Naive me! Now I am slightly concerned that one of the cartridges in the back up set for black that I have sitting around will give me trouble like this. If it does, I am out of luck as the 30-day window is long gone.

Moral of the story is that I will only order a new cartridge when the toner level is indicated as being low. Then, on receiving shipment, I would immediately check the cartridge for quality and then put it back in the box until the old one runs out.

I am not sure if it is ok to store cartridges in such opened package for extended periods of time, however.

All in all, this has been a great product in the past and I have no doubt it will prove to be so this time as well.
on November 8, 2012
All complete duds! I bought this "value pack" hoping to save some money and have cartridges on hand for when my toner went out. We weren't printing a whole lot, so it took awhile for us to need the yellow, and when we did, I installed it and the printer didn't recognize it. I was afraid it was a problem with my printer, but when I purchased another cartridge, it worked fine. Now the magenta has gone out and we are having the same problem. So we have thrown away over $100 on a product that we aren't able to use. And because we didn't put them all in and check them right away, there's nothing we can do about it now. If you take a chance and try these, a word of advice: open them and try them all in your printer right away even if you don't need new toner. That way if they don't work you can file a claim. You can always put them back in the package and wait for your toner to dry out. But if you wait until it's too late, you may end up with useless toner and no way to get your money back or any replacement.
on April 29, 2015
I returned these because it turns out my problem was the imaging drum, not the toner cartridges, so it was actually about the same price to just order a new Samsung color laser printer, plus I got the latest features.

I have purchased these previously for my Samsung printer and was quite pleased. The quality is always high and consistent, unlike some of the so-called "compatible" replacement toners that I tried once (the black cartridge only). Print quality was sketchy, and it took a while to get the print quality back up with a genuine Samsung cartridge. It may also have contributed to the imaging drum failure as it seems the wiper always left a residue on the drum, which did not happen with the Samsung tomer.
on March 26, 2012
I purchased these to replace the cartridges that came with my printer when I purchased it, they lasted a pretty long time because ive had my Samsung CLP-315 for like 3 years now. I took off a star from the rating because the original starter toner that I had been using before buying this new toner started printing out with streaks and faded colors when it said that it still had 50% toner left, I dont know if this toner will have the same issue when its half full but it looks bad if your ganna have to put up with streaks and faded colors for 50% of the toner which is about 500 pages. The brightness of the paper your using also makes a huge difference in the quality of the pictures printed out, I highly recommend using Hammermill Laser Print Copy/Laser Paper, 98 Brightness, 24lb, Letter Size (8.5 x 11), White, 500 Sheets (10460-4) or similar paper for anything that you want to come out looking good.

Pros
---------------
- The customer saves money by buying all 3 colors in one combo pack.
- Includes all 3 colors (except black)

Cons
---------------
- The original starter toner that my Samsung CLP-315 came with started printing out with streaks and faded colors when it still had 50% toner left, I dont know if this toner will have the same issues when it gets to 50% toner left.

Conclusion
---------------
You might as well buy this combo pack if you need to replace the color toner on your Samsung laser printer, its cheaper then buying each color separate. It would be highly recommended getting a high yeild toner cartridge for the black toner though because it lasts for 1,500 pages instead of 1,000 pages. The black toner will run out alot faster then the color toner cartridges because its used more often. You can find the high yeild black toner here: Samsung Black Toner 1.5K Yield for CLP-315, CLP-315W, CLX-3175FN (CLT-K409S)
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2011
I purchased this product when one of my colors (yellow) ran out. That was the only one I replaced at the time. I have over time replaced all the colors. I now have a new cyan cartridge that does not work. The printer has decided it is invalid (meaning not original and/or altered). The only remedy for this is a new cartridge. Although customer service was polite, they could do nothing for me since I have owned the cartridge for more than 30 days. It doesn't matter that it worked for a little while, and hasn't been installed in my printer for that long, only that it was purchased that long ago. My advice, don't buy the multi-pack unless you're going to put all of them in at the same time, and don't keep replacements handy for when they run out. It could end up costing you double.
on September 20, 2016
I've never in my life had to write a negative review but I guess there is a first time for everything. I bought these cartriges about a year ago and my original toner finally ran out so I decided to install these ones. I printed about 20 pages and now my printer won't read the toners. STAY AWAY FROM THIS unless you want to waste 107.00
on November 7, 2011
I searched amazon.com for replacement color toner for my Samsung CLX-3185FW. This item came up in the amazon search using the exact term "CLX-3185FW". THESE CARTRIDGES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE! True, I should have looked at the description better and I would have seen that my printer is not on the list of models, but I have never been steered wrong using the exact printer model in my amazon searches, ever.

Amazon is awesome, even though I opened the item, they are still taking it back and refunding my purchase price. I wouldn't have opened the items if I thought they were wrong, but I have NEVER had a problem, and didn't even think about it. Lesson learned. Check to make sure the model is compatible on the specs in the listing, don't take amazon's word for it. :)