Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Samsung NX3000 Wireless Smart 20.3MP Mirrorless Di..." and save 35% off the $479.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Samsung NX3000 Wireless Smart 20.3MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 20-50mm Compact Zoom and Flash (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20.3MP CMOS Sensor for high-quality images and life like colors with crystal clear resolution
- Share your best photos instantly with Family and Friends with Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC
- SMART features - Social Media Upload, E-mail, Photobeam, DirectLink, MobileLink, PC Auto-backup, Remote Viewfinder PRO, AllShare, Baby Monitoring
- 1080p HD Video
- Includes Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
|Auto Focus Technology|
|Battery Average Life||370 Photos|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Compatible Mountings||Samsung NX|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||5 fps|
|Display Fixture Type||Tilting|
|Display Resolution Maximum||460800|
|Effective Still Resolution||20.3 MP|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||25,600|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||100|
|Exposure Control Type|
|External Memory Included||No|
|File Format||JPEG, Raw (SRW)|
|Flash Memory Type||microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC|
|Flash Modes Description||Auto, Fill-in, Red-eye reduction|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/180 sec|
|Flash Type||hot shoe|
|Flash Type||via hotshoe|
|Focus Description||Contrast detection|
|Focus Type||Includes Manual Focus|
|Form Factor||Rangefinder-style mirrorless|
|ISO Range||Auto, 100-25600|
|Image Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Item Dimensions||2.6 x 1.54 x 4.61 inches|
|Item Weight||1.41 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||8.85 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||3.8 Volts|
|Lithium Battery Weight||38.5 grams|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description|
|Maximum Focal Length||50|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||1/4000 of a second|
|Maximum horizontal resolution||5,472|
|Memory Slots Available||1|
|Metering||Multi, Center-weighted, Spot|
|Minimum Focal Length||16|
|Minimum Shutter Speed||30 seconds|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||20.3 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||40.5 mm|
|Photo Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Remote Control Description||via smartphone|
|Sensor Cleaning Method||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Style Name||20-50mm Compact Zoom|
|Supported Battery Types||B740 lithium-i0n battery & charger|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p_hd|
|Water Resistance Level||Not Water Resistant|
Compare to similar items
This item Samsung NX3000 Wireless Smart 20.3MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 20-50mm Compact Zoom and Flash (Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||BYDEALS||BYDEALS||bestcamera||Focus Camera||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||3 in||3.3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in||3 in|
|Item Dimensions||1.54 x 4.61 x 2.6 in||1.61 x 4.8 x 2.52 in||0.91 x 4.33 x 2.44 in||1.69 x 4.72 x 2.52 in||1.42 x 4.33 x 2.48 in||1.38 x 4.25 x 2.62 in|
|Item Weight||1.41 lbs||0.73 lb||6.88 ounces||0.63 lb||0.59 lb||0.58 lb|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||20.3 megapixels||20 megapixels||20.5 megapixels||28 megapixels||20.1 megapixels||18 megapixels|
|Photo Sensor Size||APS-C (23.5 x 15.7 mm)||APS-C (23.5 x 15.7mm)||1||APS-C (23.5 x 15.7 mm)||APS-C (23.2 x 15.4mm)||APS-C CMOS (22.3 x 14.9mm)|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p_hd||1080p_hd||1080p_hd||3840 x 2160 (30p), 4096 x 2160 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p), 1280 x 720, 640 x 480||1080p_hd||1920 x 1080 Full HD|
NX3000 is at compact and light interchangeable lens camera, giving you great quality images with rich color. The large APS-C 20.5MP CMOS Sensor delivers shots which are bursting with sharp detail even in low light. The Retro Design with premium metal accents , make the NX3000 exquisitely modern with just the perfect touch of analogue. The Smart Wi-Fi features let you share a just a quick touch.
From the Manufacturer
The Samsung NX3000 Smart Camera with 20-50mm lens and flash combines vintage design with a 20.3-megapixel sensor and wireless connectivity for an ideal combination of style and technology. The NX3000 features Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity for instant sharing and remote control from your smartphone. Smart Mode settings make it easy to take beautiful shots in a variety of settings, while the flip-up display lets you capture the perfect selfie.
The NX3000 is bundled with a 20-50mm lens and external flash. View larger.
The 3.3-inch Super AMOLED tilt display lets you capture hard-to-get shots. View larger.
The ultra-sensitive sensor captures high-quality images and lifelike colours. View larger.
20.3-Megapixel Sensor for Crisp, Detailed Photos
An advanced 20.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor is at the heart of the Samsung NX3000, capturing lifelike colors and beautiful images with the highest resolution in its class. The camera has an ISO range from 100 to 25,600, so you'll be able take detailed photos in different lighting situations. And, with a fast shutter speed of 1/4,000 and a capture rate of 5 frames per second, you can shoot successive action shots that are clear and in focus.
Includes 20-50mm Lens
The NX3000 is bundled with a 20-50mm lens, which provides great range for a variety of shots from standard portraits to wide-angle landscapes. The camera uses a Samsung NX mount so you can choose the appropriate Samsung NX lens to suit your needs.
Premium Vintage Design
The NX3000 makes a bold visual statement. Its vintage design features a solid, compact body wrapped in natural leather-like covering for a timeless look.
Take the Perfect Selfie with Flip-up Display
The 3-inch flip-up display is large and easy to see and makes framing your next selfie a snap. Plus, the wink shot feature means you can give the camera a wink and the NX3000 will capture the shot--perfect for getting a fun pic with the kids.
Wi-Fi and NFC Connectivity for Instant Sharing
Thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, transferring your images and sharing them doesn't require memory cards or cables. You won't have to worry about running out of space on your camera, either. With Photo Beam and MobileLink, you can transfer photos instantly or send whole albums. With AutoShare enabled, all the photos you shoot are automatically transferred to your mobile device where you can easily view and share.
Turn Your Smartphone into a Remote Control
Remote Viewfinder Pro turns your phone into a viewfinder and lets you preview images, adjust camera settings, frame the scene, and tag the shot location from up to 30 feet away. When you need to be in the group shot, Remote Viewfinder Pro makes it easy.
Full HD Video Recording
The NX3000 shoots 1080p Full HD video at 30 frames per second for brilliant color and sharp detail. And the H.264 format lets you record longer MPEG-4 videos so you can capture more of the action. The CMOS sensor gives you precise autofocus even as you're shooting, so you can shoot with confidence.
Choose Smart Mode or Customize the i-Function Lens
Beginners and experts can both get the most out of the NX3000. Get high-quality shots right out of the box with a variety of presets in Smart Mode. More advanced users can use i-Function control to adjust features such as white balance, aperture, shutter speed, exposure, and ISO range. You can also program shortcut keys to your favorite custom settings.
What's in the Box
NX3000 Smart Camera with 20-50mm lens and flash, rechargeable battery, USB charging cable, user manual, strap, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.
NX3000 Smart Camera with 20-50mm Lens and Flash (Black)
At a Glance:
- High-resolution 20.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity for instant sharing
- 3-inch flip-up LCD display
- Smart Mode presets for ease of use
- Control via smartphone with Remote Viewfinder Pro
- Captures 1080p Full HD video
Top customer reviews
-like to share photos immediately and therefore take them on your camera phone?
-want high image quality, along with portability and a way to easily share the photos?
If so, then a compact interchangeable lens camera might be for you. I found the Samsung NX3000 to be a great option.
With an upcoming vacation to Italy planned, I began looking for a new camera (under $500) with wifi. I ran across these interchangeable lens cameras, and thought this would be the perfect solution for a compact camera, with a DSLR quality lens. I did a lot of research and was down to the Sony a5000 or the Samsung NX3000. If I had a larger budget, then I would have purchased the Sony a6000. I went with the Samsung. It had all the features I wanted, great reviews, and the day I was buying it, Amazon lowered the price and it was such a steal to pass up. I believe for the $400-500 price range, you can’t go wrong with the Samsung NX3000 (or the Sony a5000), but do spend the extra money on the 16-50mm lens.
After using the camera for over 7 days and 1000 pictures, I am satisfied with my purchase. Here are a few of the pros and cons.
• SIZE – though it’s bigger than a point & shoot (mainly due to the lens) and won’t fit in your pocket easily, I was able to carry this everywhere with me either in my jacket pocket or around my neck. It fit nicely under my coat.
• FLASH - I was initially concerned with the lack of an integrated flash. As it turns out, the low light photos were so good, that I never once used the flash or carried it with me.
• AUTO MODE - The auto mode worked well for the majority of pictures, and the ability to select specific modes like macro and low light were useful. There were a few family photos where it whitened out the background when I wanted it sharp. I should have changed the auto mode, but didn't realize until after someone else had taken the photos.
• MANUAL MODE - Though I'm not an expert at shooting in manual mode, I do know the basics. Once I spent some time figuring out the settings, I was able to set the camera and switch the settings easily. Everything I could set on my entry level DSLR was available on the NX3000.
• WIFI - The wifi connectivity worked great. You click the wifi button on the camera and open the wifi settings on your phone and then they will pair. Next, open the Samsung app on the phone. On the camera you can chose whether you want to select the photos to transfer using the camera or the phone. I liked looking at them on the camera. I would go through each photo, marking the ones I wanted to transfer, then press a button and they would download to my phone. During the trip, my iPhone stayed put away and I took all photos on the camera, then transferred those I wanted to immediately share each evening.
• VIDEOS - One of the biggest negatives of this camera is the movie mode. If you are panning around an area, the camera will try to refocus during the filming. This results in a blur and then a focus in the video. This was disappointing. My point and shoot and iPhone don’t do that. I don’t know if there is a way to stop it from refocusing. If video is a priority for you, then I would not select this camera.
Overall, I liked the size of the camera, the image quality, and the ease of use. I spent way too much time researching camera options. The bottom line is that if you are in the market for something under $500 that is an upgrade from a point and shoot but don’t want the bulk of a DSLR, this is a great option!
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Firstly I wanted to state that if you're considering buying this camera, add it to your cart and get the Amazon updates about price changes to items you've placed in your cart. Reason being, I just bought this brand new on Thursday or Friday (it is now Monday) and the price went up $100. While I was making my purchase decision I noticed this happened frequently.
In terms of the 16-50mm OIS or the 20-50mm, get the 16-50. I will add a photo of each lens on the camera side-by-side. I initially received the wrong lens on the camera via a Warehouse Deal and had to purchase another and return it, so I had two cameras, one with a 16-50mm and one with a 20-50mm at the same time for a day. Anyway, the 16-50mm is silent when zooming and the 20-50 is far from silent. the 16-50mm is also almost an inch shorter.
Why I chose NX3000 over NXMini:
- touch screen wasn't necessary for me
- I'd like to use my Canon lenses and the adapter to do so with the Mini is over $100, with the 3000 it is around $20. This was the main reasoning for me.
- Some reviews said the Mini had better battery life but come to find out, same battery
- It isn't THAT much smaller.
Why I chose NX3000 vs NX300:
- 300's screen doesn't flip all the way up for "selfies" or vlogging if you do that. The NX500 has both a touch screen like the Mini and a full flip out like the 3000, but is crazy expensive.
Why I chose NX3000 over Sony a5000:
- Better battery life
- more intuitive
- felt bulkier
- preferred NX3000 quality in comparison photos and sample photos
- Small, though slightly larger than point and shoots
- I honestly use my dSLR less and less
- flipping up the screen automatically turns on camera and a mode that smooths skin. Pretty amazing.
- You press the Mobile button, select "select photos from camera" it creates a wifi that I select on my phone, once connected (takes seconds) I open the Samsung app on my phone and send the photos I want on over. I can very quickly post photos from the camera to Instagram which is awesome.
- Very intuitve. Easiest to use camera I've ever had.
- Editing modes built right into the camera are as good as any photo editing app I have.
- Auto mode actually selects from various built in modes for you, and the built in modes are pretty awesome and specific.
- photo quality is so awesome, I was so surprised.
- Focuses quickly
- I wish there were more WIFI options like uploading straight to iCloud or Picasa. With the touchscreen versions there is an option or direct to Facebook, I haven't found that's true on the NX3000 so far but I don't think so.
- I wish there was a little dongle for the lens cap, it is so tiny! I bought one from eBay by searching "lens cap holder"
- MicroSD. Yikes, I'm going to lose so many of these lol. Make sure to get a high speed one (10x I think is the fastest?)
- I wish the screen also turned all the way around like my Canon T3i, so that it remains protected. I bought screen covers and a case but still.
Most recent customer reviews
This can't have a wired remote shutter, the wi-fi connection is poor and the camera apps are lacking.Read more
I bought this camera and expected a lot.Read more