3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds w/improved battery and call quality (Wireless Charging Case included), Black – US Version, SM-R175NZKAXAR
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (7%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting noises, so you can stay focused on what you want. And if you’d like to filter in some of the outside world to be more in-tune with your surroundings, you can switch on Ambient Aware2. Hear flight announcements, oncoming traffic or your order number while still enjoying your favorite playlist or podcast.
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then pop your Galaxy Buds+ in the wireless charging case and get nearly 11 more. Forgot to charge them the night before? No worries. ?3 minutes of charging gives you one hour of play time, so you have enough juice for your commute or workout.
- Your voice, loud and clear. Ensure you’re heard clearly. A dedicated internal and two external microphones pick up your voice and isolate it from outside noises. When you’re on a call, your voice comes through richly and confidently, even in noisy locations.
- Android & iOS compatible. Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earphones.
- Included Components: 3 Size Eargel
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ are versatile earbuds that harmonize warm, satisfying bass tones with crisp high notes delivering addictively rich tracks. With the ability to selectively tune in or out environmental noise, you can stay in the zone on a phone call or get lost in your favorite playlist, all without hitting pause. With a battery that is built to go all day and a customizable fit, Galaxy Buds+ are designed to move to your rhythm.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In order to beep your earbuds, you have to grant it access to *always on* location, storage on your device, your calendar, call logs, your contacts, the ability to make phone calls, and to send SMS messages. I also had to give it permission to INSTALL APPS on my phone, but since I couldn't find a way to take it back in settings, I assume it went to some Samsung system app somewhere, who knows where.
I didn't want to give it these things so I said deny. You know what the app does when you press deny? It just crashes. No graceful handling, they will not let you use the app unless they get your data.
*Sale of Personal Information*
We may allow certain third parties (such as advertising partners) to collect your personal information.
So I gave up at this point, I had no idea it was even possible that buying earbuds could turn into a privacy nightmare, but Samsung made it possible. I just wanted to make the headphones beep, but I'll find them myself instead and return them.
I've made different test with music and recording the microphone and so far they both have the same sound quality.
I even played the same song on different devices at the same time using the new ones and the old ones at the same time on on alternate ears.... I must say its the same thing... so if you already have the old ones and dont care about battery life, its seems like it's the same thing to keep the old ones... I might return the new ones, I just want to test both of them on phone calls, that will be the factor that will make me choose if I should keep or return the new ones....
4 stars because it seems like they are the same as the old ones, will give 5 if they pass the phone call test later on this week.... will keep you posted
... So I tested them out for a couple days now,
These have better connectivity, now I can watch movies on my laptop using the headphones and the sound works perfect, battery lasts much longer and now I can finally do phonecalls with them and people can actually hear me.
These are great, better than the last ones 10/10 would recommend.
- comes with three sizes of ear pads
- also comes with interchangeable "winglet" type fittings to adjust to your individual ear comfort
- battery lasted about 8h 20m listening to music a moderate level
- the charging case is glossy smooth and has a nice weight to it giving it a premium feel
- EXCELLENT sound that also allows external noise in for you to hear
- Bluetooth range is good: still connected when phone was in the back of the house and I was in the driveway
- You can make them beep if you lose them
- Easy to learn gesture controls: one tap, two taps, three taps, etc...
- Galaxy Wearable app is user-friendly
- You need to download the Galaxy Wear app to get the most benefits
- Wearing them feels a bit awkward at first because of their noticeable weight
- The $149.99 price tag
Hope this helps...
Top international reviews
Right earbud works well, mildly uncomfortable an hour after wearing it despite changing the wing and the tip. Sound quality is pretty good. Bass boost is decent but not as amazing as it is advertised.
The quality is good, the connection is good, the battery life is as good as can be expected. The app is good. The buds are comfortable, secure (so far). Would I buy again? No. Will I return them.... perhaps. We'll see.
Realmente eu recomendo os Buds+
Très bon qualité de écouteurs
C'est un très bon produit