3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case Included), White – US Version
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$40.00 (27%)|
|Model Name||Galaxy Buds+|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting noises, so you can stay focused on what you want. And if you’d like to filter in some of the outside world to be more in-tune with your surroundings, you can switch on Ambient Aware2. Hear flight annozments, oncoming traffic or your order number while still enjoying your favorite playlist or podcast.
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then pop your Galaxy Buds+ in the wireless charging case and get nearly 11 more. Forgot to charge them the night before? No worries. ?3 minutes of charging gives you one hour of play time, so you have enough juice for your commute or workout.
- Your voice, loud and clear. Ensure you’re heard clearly. A dedicated internal and two external microphones pick up your voice and isolate it from outside noises. When you’re on a call, your voice comes through richly and confidently, even in noisy locations.
- Android & iOS compatible. Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earphones.
- Included Components: 3 Size Eargel
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy this product as Renewed and save $32.49 off the current New price.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ with your phone or tablet and go. Listen and chat during the day, then wirelessly recharge for 15 minutes to get up to 1. 7 more hours of play time. Tuned by Akilogram, Galaxy Buds+ deliver clear calls, your favorite podcasts and the music you love while keeping you aware of your surroundings when walking, working or working out. .
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In order to beep your earbuds, you have to grant it access to *always on* location, storage on your device, your calendar, call logs, your contacts, the ability to make phone calls, and to send SMS messages. I also had to give it permission to INSTALL APPS on my phone, but since I couldn't find a way to take it back in settings, I assume it went to some Samsung system app somewhere, who knows where.
I didn't want to give it these things so I said deny. You know what the app does when you press deny? It just crashes. No graceful handling, they will not let you use the app unless they get your data.
*Sale of Personal Information*
We may allow certain third parties (such as advertising partners) to collect your personal information.
So I gave up at this point, I had no idea it was even possible that buying earbuds could turn into a privacy nightmare, but Samsung made it possible. I just wanted to make the headphones beep, but I'll find them myself instead and return them.
edit - the earbuds are just about as good as shrek...
The earbuds in the 2nd photo have the new rubber on the inside of the case to prevent the scratching as seen on the old earbuds case.
Ps. that should be the new display photo for the buds lol
I did have the older versions and can confirm that these are louder and have better call quality. Everyone can hear me clearly and perfectly during long calls. I will update this review if anything goes wrong but I don’t foresee it .
They are seriously so pretty love the little glimmery touch pad, reminds me of an opal.
I've made different test with music and recording the microphone and so far they both have the same sound quality.
I even played the same song on different devices at the same time using the new ones and the old ones at the same time on on alternate ears.... I must say its the same thing... so if you already have the old ones and dont care about battery life, its seems like it's the same thing to keep the old ones... I might return the new ones, I just want to test both of them on phone calls, that will be the factor that will make me choose if I should keep or return the new ones....
4 stars because it seems like they are the same as the old ones, will give 5 if they pass the phone call test later on this week.... will keep you posted
... So I tested them out for a couple days now,
These have better connectivity, now I can watch movies on my laptop using the headphones and the sound works perfect, battery lasts much longer and now I can finally do phonecalls with them and people can actually hear me.
These are great, better than the last ones 10/10 would recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on October 17, 2020
Reviewed in Mexico on October 17, 2020