Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Samsung Wisenet SEW-3053WN BabyView Wi-Fi Remote V..." and save 38% off the $255.09 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Samsung Wisenet SEW-3053WN BabyView Wi-Fi Remote Viewing Baby Video Monitoring System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 300° Pan/ 110° Tilt, Night Vision up to 16 ft
- Two-Way Talk, Photo Diary, Feed Timer
- Able to Remote View from Mobile
- Free BabyView App for iOS & Android devices, Able to Remote View from Mobile
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
High Quality Video Monitoring with Pan & Tilt
Don't miss a single detail with high quality video monitoring and the ability to pan and tilt, all from a touch screen monitor.
Easy Live Streaming
Never miss a moment no matter where you are with BabyView live streaming straight to your mobile device.
Smooth night vision
Using infrared LEDs, the BabyView will give you a clear view all night long.
Built-in Night Light
Built-in night light that can be controlled via the touch screen monitor or the camera.
4 Pre-programmed Lullabies
With 4 pre-programmed lullabies, the BabyView Camera can sing to your baby to sleep at any time.
Feed Timer Alerts
Never miss another feed again, with automatic feed timer alerts straight to the BabyView Monitor.
Create your own digital photo diary with a micro SD card.
Reliable Wifi Connectivity
Utilising premium grade Wi-Fi your BabyView Camera will always stay connected.
Compare with similar items
Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical Lens
SEW-3043W - Samsung Wisenet BrightVIEW HD Baby Video Monitoring System IR Night Vision PTZ 5.0 Inch. Touch Screen
Samsung SEW-3036W BabyVIEW Baby Monitoring System IR Night Vision Zoom 3.5 inch
Philips AVENT SCD630/37 Video Baby Monitor with FHSS
Motorola MBP854CONNECT Dual Mode Baby Monitor with 4.3-Inch LCD Parent Monitor and Wi-Fi Internet Viewing
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.27||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||white||White||White||White / Black||white||White / Black|
|Screen Size||5 in||3.5 in||5||3.5 in||3.5 in||4.3 in|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 14 x 4.5 in||13.4 x 19.3 x 6.5 in||4.5 x 11.2 x 9.5 in||3.3 x 0.98 x 5.7 in||8.66 x 4.21 x 7.28 in||—|
|Maximum Range||—||700 feet||—||800 feet||1,000 feet||300 feet|
|Power Source||—||Rechargeable battery||Rechargeable battery||Rechargeable battery||Rechargable Battery||Rechargable Batteries|
The BabyView monitor system brings parents a simpler and better experience watching over their baby. Use the bright and wide 5" LCD touchscreen monitor to enable the array of features provided, such as the 300° pan, and 110° tilt capabilities, Two-Way Talk, and night vision. And with the photo diary, your baby's milestones will be captured and preserved onto your monitor. To check in on your little one, use the new Wisenet BabyView app for iOS and Android devices, to stay connected to and remotely watch over your baby at any time from anywhere.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The camera to the monitor, so the movements also look jerky. We purchased because Samsung is supposed to be good quality. Their warranty support is very nice, hence the 1 star. Otherwise I’d say no stars.
- Love the large screen. A previous monitor we had tried had a 3.5 inch screen, and this is a major step up.
- Video quality, both regular and infrared, seems good.
- It's very nice being able to watch video both on the included display and on a smartphone (the UI of the app is a dumpster fire, but the video streaming works well enough).
- My biggest gripe is that there are only two sensitivity levels for VOX: off, low, and high. Really wish there were something more like the five-point scale on our audio monitor—neither of the two settings is quite right for our baby's room.
- All the hardware feels relatively well built and is aesthetically neutral enough to fit into our home well enough.
1. The app never got connected with the camera
2. The screen shots down when “no activity” but even when there is activity it shots down, so I have to keep touching the screen for it to keep working
3. Its been working only for one week and the camera is “out of range” of the monitor even when next to each other, I haven’t figured it out how to make it work again, and can’t find any support chat
Now the base unit consistently will not charge and on the rare chance it does, it does not hold the charge longer than a few hours. My husband and I are constantly awoken in the middle of the night with the unit beeping for low battery. For the price I expected better. I do not recommend this product.
Both the camera & display unit are powered via micro-USB ports (110v - 240v accepted). Video is clear with the picture displayed in black&white, while the camera can be moved left/right & up/down remotely (via the app or display unit).
By using the app, you can view the video stream from anywhere in the world (provided the camera & app are both connected to the internet)