Samsung Galaxy S2 / SII int'l unlocked version (Model# GT-i9100) Screen Protector, REALOOK screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S2 / SII int'l unlocked version (Model# GT-i9100) Crystal Clear 2-PK
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Perfect Fit on your Galaxy S 2 i9100(Model number: GT-I9100) LCD screen
- Crystal Clear and Color Brilliant
- Superior Scratch Protection
- Bubble Free Easy Installation
- Complete Installation Accessories and Manual
Virtually Invisible by Perfect Fit
Realook is measured/cut to the exact size of your LCD screen to provide the best fit in the industry.
Realook provides high quality thin protection film that does not change the device's appearance while providing protection.
*** Realook screen protectors are "cut to fit" each specific device, laying as close to the edge of the screen possible. Note, that some cell phone cases (TPU, Silicon, Polycarbonate) may not pair with the screen protector, causing "lifting" when fitted on. Check if your case wraps around the front edge of your screen and may possibly interfere with the screen protector.
Superior Scratch-resistant & Touch Sensitive
Realook uses premium grade PET materials that guarantee the brightness and color of the LCD screen. It also reduces 99% of UV rays.
Hard-coated surface to prevent everyday scratches to your screen, yet engineered not to affect your screen usability/sensitivity.
Easy dry installation
Realook uses a high quality adhesive for easy installation, effective in avoiding air bubbles.
No need to wait. After applying, your device is ready to use.
Realook does not leave any sticky residue upon removal.
What's in the Box?
2 Realook Crystal Clear screen protection films, Alcohol prep, Microfiber Towelette, Dust/Lint Removal Tape, Instruction Manual.
Search "Realook" or "Hinge Method" on YouTube for a helpful installation video.
Top customer reviews
* Comes with 2 screen protectors in case you have 2 phones or you make a mistake on installation.
* Installation is very forgiving. The adhesive allows you to re-adjust the screen rather easily. (**hint on how to install below.)
* Sized to fit the phone screen perfectly. The only cutout is right where the earpiece speaker is and it's not a large cutout that encompasses the speaker and the camera like on some of the cheaper screen protectors. I have attached a photo. Honestly can't tell there is a protector on it unless you really analyzed the phone up close.
* Screen feels very slick. Almost feels just like the screen felt before there was a protector.
* Extremely clear and doesn't alter the colors or clarity of the display at all.
* For roughly $6 per screen it's a great investment.
* There is a slight bluish haze to reflections on the screen. Nothing that you would notice during normal use. I only notice it when the screen is turned off and I see a reflection of something on the cover.
** People have complained about dust getting in between the screens and yes this is typically the biggest problem with installing screen protectors. I've put on plenty and I've learned that the best way to tackle the dust in a home environment is to do the installation in a bathroom right after you take a warm shower. No joke. Granted you don't have to take a shower, just have the shower going with warm water to create a lot of steam. Keep the doors shut and don't turn on the vent fan. Wait a few minutes. The steam in the air should take care of most if not all of the dust. Wipe down your work area and then follow the instructions on installing. Should make the installation infinitely more forgiving. I have 2 phones with perfect screens (no bubbles) using the 2 pack. Don't have a single spot of dust on either one.
Definitely 5 stars on this product.
1. Clarity: Crystal says it all, it's clarity is superb, I've yet to have anyone discern that there is even a protector on my phone. It is just that clear.
2. Fit & Finish: I think the clarity comment hit on this, No one I have shown my phone to has been able to tell it even had a protector on it. It is an exact fit and the only visible sign it's even there when properly aligned is the slight gap around the earpiece grill and the protector which is miniscule at best.No peel up around the edges so far however I have heard issues with certain really tight fitting cases peeing up the edges when they are installed. Users got around this by placing a think sheet of card stock around the edges of the phone while installing and then pulling it out after installation and it does not peel the protector. this is more a flaw with the case than the protector IMO. The back seems very tacky and should hold on extremely well for a long time.
3. Protection: So far I've accidentally dropped the phone in my pocket with my car/house keys at least three times for an hour plus and have yet to find any imperfections in the screen protector even with the keys pressed against it. It has one small "scratch" on it from a very sharp knife being dropped on it while I was working, peeling up the protector shows it did not penetrate through to the screen. It seems very tough!
4: Feel: Everyone's hands are different. Some dry, some oily, some moist with perspiration. Mine tend to be on the dry side and this protector is phenomenal for my hands. It's slick and smooth and never seems to catch my finger like the rubbery style of protectors (Zagg, etc). When my hands are moist it does seem to catch just a tad more than the display does without, but this is hardly an issue I believe and is still better than the rubber based protectors. Oily hands seem to leave slightly fewer smudges than the bare glass does, it seems to be minimal and cleans off easily.
In closing, this is a fine product with better than average production qualities and finish work. The pack contains a cleaning cloth, Alcohol pad, a couple of strips of tape to peel up the protector if you need to remove it or for repositioning and Two screen protectors. Really nice stuff. I can't recommend the ReaLook crystal enough!
Installation took seconds and went without a hitch. You can use your phone immediately after the screen protector is applied, and you can't even tell it is there without looking closely.
My favorite part about this screen protector is that it covers the entire piece of glass on this phone, where some other brands only cover the actual LCD screen portion of the glass. That just seems idiotic to me. With the REALOOK screen protector, the whole thing is covered and maintains the clean looking lines of the phone. It still feels like glass to the touch also, whereas some others leave your screen feeling a little bit textured.
After some time using it, I have to agree with other reviewers. Despite all of the positives, there is one con that stands out... It definitely doesn't seem to repel fingerprints in any way. I wipe the phone down often. I suppose this is in part due to the ultra-smooth feel to the screen protector. I have also noticed the rainbow effect, but I only see that when the screen is not turned on, and only in certain lighting conditions. It is a minor annoyance.
I plan on recommending this product to all of my friends who also purchased this amazing phone.