- File Size: 1467 KB
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1544732627
- Publisher: Condor Publishing (March 15, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XP8B355
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #103,229 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
The Samurai Code: A Hiram Kane Adventure (The Hiram Kane Action Adventures Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 226 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This book is filled with vividly detailed verbal pictures, interesting characters, historic events and places, and fast-paced heart-pounding action sceens that will have you on the edge of your seat. I enjoyed it. However, I do have one small complaint about it, which is why it only gets 4 stars instead of 5. It has too much unneccesary foul language in it for such a short book, with 18 instances of the f-word (or its derivitives) being used, as well as several other foul words. Some would be understandable, but it has just too much, and it distracts from the story itself, which I would otherwise call a 5-star story.
The main character is in South America (Peru) who had many Japannese living there. They preserve their hystory but also, add some of Peru's world. Could that hurt a bit the story, I think, yes.
Too much cussing isn't neccesary, you don't need foul language all the time to get things done.
The rest of the characters and the plot are good, maybe a little more details wouldn't hurt. But, is a book to enjoy. So my mark in here are 4 stars
I support Indie authors, they make an interesting twist on writing. The Publishers Houses had to be following more of them because they're are writing incredible stories.
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. I'm very honest with my Reviews, not only for me, the author or other readers, how an author know when did something good or need improvement?
How another reader believe in my review? If I didn't read the book, I don't Review. If the book is good, Review. If the book isn't good, Review.
With that we all benefit, readers, authors & readers searching for something new or special.
My opinions are my own. You can find me at Amazon under: MASTERI
Honor is a choice. Living that choice is the tough part. This novel of Steven Moore gives a good glimpse into the minds of these Warriors.
A riveting story well told.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical > Cultural Heritage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Japanese
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense