3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Samyang 8 mm F2.8 II Fisheye Manual Focus Lens for Sony-E - Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Mountings||Sony E|
|Max Focal Length||8 Millimeters|
|Min Focal Length||8 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra Wide-angle Fish-eye Lens
- Features the latest generation multi-layer anti-reflection ultra multi-coating (UMC) to minimise flare and ghosting
- Built-in Petal-type Lens Hood
- Minimum focusing distance is just 0.3m
- Smooth focus ring
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Samyang's 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fisheye II is currently the smallest and brightest Fisheye lens compatible with compact system cameras featuring the APS-C sensor. It perfectly combines high optical value, impressive lens speed and exceptionally compact dimensions. The sophisticated optical construction relies on a system of 11 lens elements arranged in 8 groups. They include two Aspherical and three Extra low Dispersion glass (ED) elements. This provides perfect sharpness over the entire field of view and a maximum aperture of f/2.8. All lens surfaces have multi-layered UMC anti-reflective coatings applied which add to the high contrast rendition and superb light transmission. The maximum angle of view is a staggering 180 degrees and minimum focusing distance is just 0.3m.