$10.99 ($0.45 / Ounce)
Dec 8 - 12
Ships from: Forest In LA Sold by: Forest In LA
$11.80 ($0.48 / Ounce)
Thursday, Dec 8
Ships from: Babajo Sold by: Babajo
Other Sellers on Amazon
Samyang Buldak Jjajang Korean Spicy Hot Chicken Stir-Fried Noodles 4.94oz (Pack of 5)
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Items||5|
About this item
- FIRE NOODLE CHALLENGE - All over the world are taking part in the 'Fire Noodle Challenge'. More than a million videos on YouTube of people trying the challenge. If you are a passionate person, don't hesitate to participate in and find yourself enjoying it.
- ADDITIVE SPICY CHICKEN FLAVOR RAMYUN - The most representative hot spicy stir-fried ramyun, loved by the whole world. It is the best-selling product to enthusiasts who love spicy taste. Spicy but delicious, be ready to be addicted.
- CHEWY NOODLES, FLAVORFUL FLAKES - Noodles have a good texture, pleasantly chewy and firm. It has lots of flavor by a perfect spicy sauce mix and trademark seaweed and sesame flakes.
- COOKS EASY & CONVENIENTLY - 1) Put Noodles into the boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. 2) Throw away the water and remain 8 spoons of water. Put liquid sauce and stir-fry 30 seconds more. 3) Add flakes and stir well and serve.
- 0g TRANS FAT, 0mg CHOLESTEROL
Samyang Buldak Chicken Stir Fried Ramen Korean Ramen. Thick noodle combined with the sweet and spicy kick from the sauce. Great response from worldwide mania mild and sweet spicy.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.43 x 8.03 x 5 inches; 1.61 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Samyang
- ASIN : B07DMPSK24
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,949 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Marked down the "comfort" rating because, whew. This is SPICY. The good manufacturers of this product pull zero punches with spice and give zero effs about the health and safety of your tastebuds. You have been warned.
Top reviews from other countries
Slurpy slurp , sucky suck, splishy, splosh, nom nom. mmmm. Das good, das real good!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.