4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Samyang SYDS85M-N VDSLR II 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Nikon (FX) Cameras
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full frame coverage with aperture range of T1.5 - T22
- New VDSLR II line that is color matched with other Samyang VDSLR II lenses and have unified gear and aperture positions among all Samyang VDSLR II lenses
- 28.3 degrees angle of view on full frame cameras & 17.7 degrees angle of view on APS-C
- Features de-clicked apertures and follow focus compatibility and includes removable lens hood, lens pouch, lens caps, instruction manual and 1 year Samyang USA warranty
- Minimum focusing distance of 3.6 ft.; uses filter size of 72mm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new Samyang VDSLR II 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens is one of Samyang's newly introduced 2nd generation of cine lenses under its VDSLR II line. The Samyang VDSLR II lineup has 3 primary advantages: 1) All of the gears are unified among all Samyang VDSLR II lenses. The focus and aperture gears are exactly aligned so that the user does not have to re-adjust his/her follow focus when swapping out lenses. 2) The new VDSLR II lenses now feature dual focusing scales, one on each side. 3) All of the VDSLR II lenses are tested to be color matched to provide the same color & contrast in video production.