Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 11, 2016
This is all I purchase when it comes to pods. Best price out there, and consistently good coffee. Also feel better about that face that my household is not contributing to the obscene amount of plastic waste due to POD beverage dispensers.
16 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 10, 2016
If you have a K machine these will fit and the basket type is the way.to go. SF Bay is my Favorite coffee for my machine. I like bold strong dark coffee. This does the job and great great flavor. Better deal than Costco as well. Fog chaser and express or roast are my favs but all are good. The rainforest is a good medium blend. Same w breakfast and donut shop blends. The rest are bold roasted for the most part. I am a die hard Starbucks hater. Not quality coffee in my opinion. I prefer Petes. Take that into consideration of my admiration for this coffe. Only brand I buy for the machine.
19 people found this helpful
on May 13, 2016
Love the kone blend; the bag that it comes in keeps the flavor in so incredibly. once you open, the coffee aroma explodes in your face. Great smell to wake up to in the mornings. Works perfectly in the Keurig Platinum 75. I'm happy with my choice.
10 people found this helpful
on March 22, 2016
SO happy I found this product! I will tell all of my friend about this company. I've been trying to find an eco-friendly k-kup company for a while, and they just don't sell them at grocery stores. These are also SUPER comparable in price to what you'd find on the shelf at main grocery stores. I finally decided to look to amazon and found San Francisco Bay! SO happy that this company exists, and I feel a LOT less guilty for drinking coffee in my Keurig machine. Just opened my first batch of the Hazelnut Creme. Awesome flavor, and I put the pods in a sealed glass jar to keep them fresh based on the previous reviews I read. I was a little concerned with compatibility with my machine, but the reviews were so good and they were so reasonably priced, that I decided to give it a shot. So glad I did! :)
6 people found this helpful
on February 16, 2015
I don't know what SF Bay does different, but it's far better than other k-cups I've had. This is their best flavor, in my opinion. Donut Shop is a distant second. Every other k-cup is far behind that. I used to buy a lot of variety packs trying to find something decent. I stopped buying k-cups other than SF Bay.

It's the favorite of everyone I've given it to as far as k-cup coffee goes. The Keurig detractors are right: k-cups normally make weak, watered down coffee. I think normal drip coffee makers produce better coffee. It's so convenient that you don't care as much. You don't make that trade-off with SF Bay Hazelnut Creme. It's actually good coffee. You won't say it's the best coffee you've ever had, but you will ask was that from a Keurig machine? It tastes like coffee, not coffee after taste.

I still prefer a cup of coffee at a local coffee shop. SF Bay Hazelnut Creme is close enough that I don't visit the local shops as much.

I also order SF Bay Donut Shop so I don't get too tired of having the same thing. I didn't like SF Bay Fog Chaser as much. SF Bay French Roast is pretty good but not better than Donut Shop or Hazelnut Creme.
5 people found this helpful
on March 1, 2013
You can't beat the cost of these kcups. They work much better than the refillable kcups on my machine, which struggles and usually gives up trying to make coffee with refillable kind. This box has 3 packs of 12. I open one pack, and put the rest of the opened pack in a ziplock bag. I drink a cup per day and the last cup is as fresh as the first. The taste is fine for me, I load my coffee up with cream and sugar, so all but the very strongest cup of coffee taste the same to me.
review imagereview imagereview image
17 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2016
This is my go-to k cup and one of the only ones I keep on "Subscribe and Save". It has a nice flavor, not weak but not crazy intense or bitter. I can use this on the 12oz setting for hot coffee or 10oz when I use it to make iced coffee and I'm happy with the flavor. I love that it's more recyclable than standard k cups and think that SF Bay is a great company overall - I like to support them! I've also tried the Fog Chaser, but keep coming back to the Rainforest Blend.

I keep them in a glass container by my Keurig and love that I get that coffee smell every time I open it up to grab a new cup. It's one thing I missed when I started using standard k cups, the smell of fresh ground coffee.
3 people found this helpful
on August 9, 2016
Just received these today, and of course, I tore into the box and brewed myself a cup immediately. At first sip, it exceeded my expectations.. I generally have low expectations for American coffee though, having grown up in Brazil. However, this coffee was very tasty with only a very slight bitter flavor, almost unnoticeable. I always add half and half to American coffee, and after doing so I was left with a wonderfully smokey flavor.. I am sitting in my living room right now, enjoying this cup of coffee very much. The best part? The price.. I only buy keurig coffee when it is heavily discounted so I was pleased with the lower cost of this coffee. I will certainly be buying more (I see an 80 pack in the near future) and will recommend this to all my keurig using friends. Hope this review helps you decide to buy some! 😊 *SIDE NOTE* I saw that some reviewers posted pictures and stated in their reviews that they had problems with grounds in their coffee.. I had absolutely no grounds in my coffee. Not a single one.
One person found this helpful
on January 6, 2018
I really didn't want to write a bad review but there is no way to contact the seller either through the Amazon app or the company's website.
I bought a batch of 36 fog chaser k cups and several of them are delaminating in my Keurig, which causes the coffee to spill out. I have been using these for a year without problems b so I'm wondering if I just received a bag batch.
review image
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 23, 2015
Not quite as robust a flavor as the Tully's French Roast decaf in a conventional K-cup design I have been accustomed too. Enjoyable but not as full-flavored, maybe is a better way to describe it. So I had to cut open a cup to see how the amount of coffee used compared; the environmentally friendly, hybrid looking OneCup appears to be significantly smaller than the conventional K-cup size. Upon examination the amount of coffee used in the hybrid appeared to be the same. My order did come with the "Freedom Clip"; since my Keurig brewer is a 2013 model, it was not necessary, or possible, to install the override device, evidently necessary for the later models. Well, because this coffee provides a flavor-able cup and to assuage the little voice in my head that starts chiding me about "saving the planet" every time I load a conventional K-cup into my brewer, I will buy more of this environmentally-aware, biodegradable San Francisco Bay OneCup coffee.
3 people found this helpful