- File Size: 6358 KB
- Print Length: 144 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Lioncrest Publishing (May 7, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 7, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071NGMJPN
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#15,098 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #11 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- #12 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- #34 in Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning
The San Francisco Fallacy: The Ten Fallacies That Make Founders Fail Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I think it's the fact that Jonathan is already so well-liked that makes the telling of his own personal story so relatable, and that in turn makes the business advice really accessible to a wider audience than what you usually get in this category of reading material.
Everyone teaches about how to succeed but no one teaches you how to fail.
I've recommended this book to several people already and will definitely keep doing so. The content should age well since all of these critical thinking issues are very general across industries and geographies, so as long as we keep inventing new technologies and sell them through startup companies, this book will remain relevant.
If you are considering venturing into the start-up world I am sure Siegel would be a great mentor. If you can't get on his calendar the book provides the insights of a grizzled veteran in a quick and amusing read.
This trust feeling and sharp, direct story-telling, is brilliant!
Truly thankful, and cheers to that!
My android Kindle app failed to properly display the summaries of most chapters (the letters were displayed vertically, which made it
You get the drift. Annoying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning