Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,316 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,469 reviews
on November 23, 2012
I've noticed with this card that after you add or delete files on a Sansa MP3 player, it really makes the player's "refresh" cycle slow down when you have it in the machine. It doesn't seem to matter whether you're changing something on the card or the device's internal memory. And this ends up taking 4 or 5 times as long as it does when the machine is operating without an external card. About the only reason I can think of is that the firmware on the player is used to less memory. I'll just have to try to avoid adding or deleting files when I've got one in the device. Plus, it's a good thing I bought two of these and loaded them both with the same files--one of them "forgets" the stuff I put on it. The irony of it is that when I bought my two here a couple of weeks back, they were about $2 less than they are now. Which makes me lucky, I guess.
on April 21, 2017
I loaded about 400 MP3 files and the card is about 1/2 full. I like the micro memory card holder. I had to reformat the card after I initially attempted to use it and the card re-initialized as if it had not been used at all. The card works perfect in the SDHC slot to our car radio.
on February 8, 2011
I guess this extends to ALL sandisk bulk packaging products. Just to be perfectly clear, this is BULK packaging and I dont think it's worth saving 2 to 3 bucks over the retail. It's not just about the packaging, it's the warranty that comes with it. Bulk packaged cards are NOT covered by the warranty. Let me make this perfectly clear, if you're card stops working, sandisk will NOT RMA the card because you bought it bulk packaged so for all you care, it could be a counterfeit card since it's just like one. I called sandisk to confirm this (up to the manager level).
on December 31, 2011
I got this for my phone, the samsung admire. Even though it's a class 2 MicroSD, it works fast enough for a phone on almost all cases. the only time I noticed it being slow was when I decided to move angry birds and fruit ninja (2 videogame apps for adroid) over to the SD card to increase internal space. I noticed that the games became significantly slower when it came to loading the levels after I did so. that means if you're considering to buy a microSD card for your phone, a class 2 is good enough if you don't plan on playing any videogame apps, or if your phone's internal memory is more than enough to store all your videogame apps. If you plan on storing games in your MicroSD card though, try getting a class 4 or higher. SanDisk seems to be a pretty good brand for buying MicroSD's, I've always used them and they've never fallen short of expectation.
on May 11, 2017
while only 8 gigs, the price of micro SD storage is pretty cheap nowadays and this is perfect if you are looking for a small bump to store pictures or apps on to clear up space on the internal storage for things like updates for your phone.
on October 8, 2016
Bought for several devices I needed. * GB was planty. Speed seemed off a bit. X-rays and shock proof
on September 7, 2012
Happy ! Product worked as advertised. Shipped on time. Not a lot to say about a memory chip. The only annoyance is Amazon requiring a 20 word review.
To be, or not to be, that is the question: of a key chain and memory chip combo.
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer the writing of yet another Amazon review, rejected for not enough words , even at beyond the minimun 20 word limit.
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune, shale be, upon Amazonians if rejected again.
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, to the Sherriff's of Linked in, Face book, and you tube.
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; Ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
The pangs of despised Love, the Law's delay,
The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
on April 25, 2014
I had previously read that a lot of people had problems with this card - some thought it was a knockoff, etc. and crapped out on them along with everything they had on it (always backup!) I do take all ratings into consideration when I buy something but I thought I would take a shot anyway. People said to buy it IN the packaged version, not the "frustration proof" version. When I ordered I was not given a choice. When it arrived in a small zip lock bag with a label with serial # or whatever on it, my heart sank. But I put it into my phone anyhow and a month and a half later, all seems to be fine. It's loaded with pictures and such (all backed up) and so far so good. I will come back to revise my feedback if anything goes pear shaped down the line. I also ordered a SanDisk Ultra16g micro sd at the same time for my small pad. That arrived in a sealed package like it would be in a retail store. Only time will tell but reading all the reviews and weighing your options is great!
on April 9, 2012
Ordered this card from MemoryMoguls and recieved it promptly. The card seemed to work for a day or so but then stopped saving files as well as not allowing access to existing files. Emailed MemoryMoguls, who, tried to walk me through different formatting solutions but finally agreed to send me a new card. As with the first time MemoryMoguls delivery was prompt. New card worked fine for one day and then started showing the same result as the first!! while trying to format it gives an error message that says "Invalid media or bad Track 0- Unusable Disk"
on January 26, 2017
The good news: It works beautifully in my smart phone. The limited capacity is all I need and the price was right. The less good news: The item is sold an a pack of two. I had intended one for the smart phone and one for my small mp3 player. It fits into the player, but the machine refuses to recognize its existence. So I have had to order a different SD card for the mp3 player.
Delivery was on time and arrived in good condition.