Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12,210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13,054 reviews
on July 25, 2015
The quality of this card is relative to how you plan on using it. I bought it last year to use in my point and shoot digital camera (12MP) while on vacation and it worked perfectly. No, a year later, I've bought a DSLR and found it just wasn't up to snuff. My DSLR (26MP) creates files of too large a size for this card to quickly save. Want to take one picture? Fine, but be prepared to wait 20+ seconds for it to be fully saved onto the card, during which time you will be unable to take any other photos. Want to shoot in burst mode? Forget about it; it's not going to work.

What I had been unaware of when I first bought this card is that memory cards have speed ratings which indicate how quickly they can process the data you want to write on them. To further complicate things, there are two types of ratings, Speed Class and Ultra High Speed. Speed classes come in four ratings, C2, C4, C6, and C10, which means they can write data at a rate of 2MB/s, 4MB/s, 6MB/s, and 10MB/s, respectively, or UHS comes in UHS U1 and U3, which writes at speeds of 10MB/s and 30MB/s. The higher the MB/s, the better the card.

This card writes at a C4 speed (as indicated by the number 4 encircled by a C on the label). It's a decent speed for smaller files, but considering a RAW photo files can be rather large, if you're shooting high res, RAW files, this is not the card for you. It will absolutely freeze up your camera.
If you are interested in an SD card for a DSLR, look at something like the Lexar Professional 600x 32GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Memory Card LSD32GCRBNA600. Since switching to the C10/U1 Lexar, I've been infinitely more happy with my camera. The Sandisk C4 32GB remains in my point and shoot, where it's better suited.
0Comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2013
I purchased this memory card for my 3DS because I am running out of room. My 3DS only had 4GB of storage and it is not enough for my favorite games that I purchased from Virtual Console. This memory card is a perfect storage for many favorite games like Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, Crime games, puzzle games, and sport games, also music, videos, camera storage, and many more. If you had a low storage count on your 3DS, I recommend that you buy this memory card and trust me it can help.
on July 6, 2017
I sure am glad the digital camera I use takes up to 32 Gigabytes memory cards like this one! This simple itty-bitty memory card can hold as many as 10,000 pictures and up to 80 minutes of video footage! Even at maximum capacity, or PC can handle a memory card that powerful, with at least 1 Terabyte of memory on the hard drive! Good thing I thought ahead with this little-giant, literal Digimon (Digital Monster), since my sister's having a new baby, and my family wants lots of pictures of the baby's first year on Earth, like with my niece Hayley in HER 1st year! If you have big events like that happening, it's a great idea to get memory cards at 32 Gigabytes or more, if your camera can take them! Just be careful if your camera slows down turning on, when you have LOTS of pictures that you just cannot delete!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 18, 2015
It’s amazing how having an “easy” open package life can make someone really happy. The frustration free was important because I had just bought another product that did not have frustration free packaging; trust me, there was frustration. I had ordered this and shipped it to my mother for her new camera, so the packaging, as random as it seems, was really important.

In terms of the actual product itself; I specifically got a larger size because I had also gotten my mother a new camera, that she and her friend are taking to Europe. Neither one of them knows anything about technology, but I wanted to get a large card so that they wouldn’t have to worry about deleting pictures off the camera and not having enough space for their pictures; this particular product has done just that, never coming near to capacity.

One element of this card; I know that for professionals the speed will be an issue to consider, but as a novice, I saw no issues with speed. I was able to take a picture on a digital camera that was low/mid grade specialty, and then I was ready to take another picture right away. Transfer over to the computer was easy and I didn’t measure the speed, but it wasn’t seen as long to me.
on July 14, 2017
I've had this product for a month and can safely say it is a reliable and cheap option for your 2DS or o3DS system.

Plenty of storage space, a very reasonable price (compared to slightly more expensive microSD cards for N3DS systems) and it has no compatibility issues. I purchased a 32GB model, for reference. I believe any higher than that requires formatting, at least for SD cards, if not microSD cards as well.

I'd still recommend formatting when you get it, anyway. I do that with all of my new storage mediums (SD, MicroSD, USB flash drive, hard drive, etc.) to be thorough.

*o3DS stands for "Old 3DS" and is just a colloquial term for the older generation of 3DS systems that do not have the c-nub, four total shoulder buttons, extra processing power or head-tracking 3D of the New 3DS models. (New 2DS XLs should use microSD cards, so this is not a product you should purchase for those, either.)
on August 6, 2015
Good SD card, does not corrupt my data from being used as far as I can tell. However, be advised that some devices have a limit on the size of SD card they can recognize and utilize; the original system that I got this card for could not recognize anything over 32GB, which is a real shame. I was able to use this SD card with other systems that had no limitation, but just know to consult your user's manual to make sure that your device is capable of utilizing this large capacity SD card!
review image review image
on October 18, 2016
They aren't as bright as I expected, but they all work and fo illuminate the walkway below. I took these pictures with the flash off.
review image review image review image
on January 27, 2016
Great card at a great price. This SD card was exactly what i was looking for my camera. Now i can take a ton of picture and video and not worry about my memory running out. Like i said a good card for great price and from a trusted brand what else could you want.
on February 12, 2017
I have tried both a thumb drive and a memory card, but half my photos won't show up on this frame even though they are all the same format and from the same source. The frame shows some photos upside down or sideways even though they are appear correct on the computer, and trying to manually rotate them within the frame is ridiculously tedious. There is no random slideshow, so the photos appear in a loop, which might be ok for some. I suppose the worst part is that I have called numerous time during business hours but haven't been able to reach customer service about the blacked-out photo problem. All my messages have gone unanswered, and I've waited on them for so long, that I'm not outside the return window. I will probably try to hock this thing on Ebay for $20 just to rid myself of the frustration.
on July 1, 2017
My Macs indicated " Mac OS can not repair ... ". The delivered card needed repartition before became usable. The card came in an Amazon envelop, not in San Disc package.
The writing speed of this card is very slow, approximately 2 min./GB. Writing 40 GB of data took one and a half hours. Since I bought this card for mailing a few 10 GB of data, this slow speed is acceptable, but needed patience. The reading speed is slow too. With data in this card, my sound video editing software, Protools HD, has never finished reading-in data.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.