Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 25, 2015
The quality of this card is relative to how you plan on using it. I bought it last year to use in my point and shoot digital camera (12MP) while on vacation and it worked perfectly. No, a year later, I've bought a DSLR and found it just wasn't up to snuff. My DSLR (26MP) creates files of too large a size for this card to quickly save. Want to take one picture? Fine, but be prepared to wait 20+ seconds for it to be fully saved onto the card, during which time you will be unable to take any other photos. Want to shoot in burst mode? Forget about it; it's not going to work.

What I had been unaware of when I first bought this card is that memory cards have speed ratings which indicate how quickly they can process the data you want to write on them. To further complicate things, there are two types of ratings, Speed Class and Ultra High Speed. Speed classes come in four ratings, C2, C4, C6, and C10, which means they can write data at a rate of 2MB/s, 4MB/s, 6MB/s, and 10MB/s, respectively, or UHS comes in UHS U1 and U3, which writes at speeds of 10MB/s and 30MB/s. The higher the MB/s, the better the card.

This card writes at a C4 speed (as indicated by the number 4 encircled by a C on the label). It's a decent speed for smaller files, but considering a RAW photo files can be rather large, if you're shooting high res, RAW files, this is not the card for you. It will absolutely freeze up your camera.
If you are interested in an SD card for a DSLR, look at something like the Lexar Professional 600x 32GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Memory Card LSD32GCRBNA600. Since switching to the C10/U1 Lexar, I've been infinitely more happy with my camera. The Sandisk C4 32GB remains in my point and shoot, where it's better suited.
55 comments| 245 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2018
Great value! Two pack of 16G SDHC Cards of very good quality for an excellent price! Each SD card holds 2,962 photos at 16 mega pixels. Plenty of storage for vacation shots in upcoming trip to Rome or as extra storage for my laptop! Strong buy at under $13!
on October 13, 2017
First one I bought was defective and Amazon was good about replacing it. I knew there were pictures on it, but it would say empty file when I tried to view them. So far this new one seems to be working as it should. I'm a little apprehensive because of the first one. But, so far, so good.
on September 18, 2017
Love SanDisk for my digital camera. I have bought so many of these and only had one go bad. It was pretty old, and hey nothing lasts forever. Never had a bad one right out of the package. Great product and reliable.
on August 13, 2017
I mean It's an sd card.. for shooting in raw on my canon this is so slow... it takes forever to process them. so for me it doesn't work because I am doing photo shoots and need to be able to review pictures quickly and this takes too long to load them
on October 9, 2016
We have many sandisk sd cards. This is not our first purchase this. We have lots of them. I know many of those are around for years already and are still usable. So I know this product will last very long as well. The price is very cheap. I actually first check in walmart and this one is about 4 dollars cheaper than this one. I was already in walmart but decide to check this in amazon for the last minute before buying it so I cancelled it immediately when I seen the price here. So yes I highly recommend this product. Very cheap price, I know sandisk is very durable sd cards that can last for years. This is a great buy.
on October 29, 2016
I have an older Nikon CoolPix P5100 camera. It has an optical viewfinder, imprints date/time, and takes great pictures. I was worried that the memory card would fail, and I'd not be able to use my favorite camera. Some of the latest memory doesn't work in the older cameras, but these two memory cards work great. I can plan on using my Nikon for a long time. Yay!
on September 2, 2017
We used this on a recent road trip and it was the perfect size. As always, Sandisk is reliable and quick to install. Room for 100's and 100's of pictures for weeklong vacation with plenty of room to spare.
VINE VOICEon July 4, 2017
This quality SanDisk SDHC card (32g) was bought for photo storage for the new Wolverine Digital Converter. First priced at a local office supply house for $ 39; priced here at $ 12, the choice was simple.
on May 17, 2017
I bought this SD card in January for my camera. It works well enough, but now (4 months later) the card cracked off just enough that my computer can't read it and I can't transfer all my pictures and videos off of it... :(