Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12,415 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13,287 reviews
on July 25, 2015
The quality of this card is relative to how you plan on using it. I bought it last year to use in my point and shoot digital camera (12MP) while on vacation and it worked perfectly. No, a year later, I've bought a DSLR and found it just wasn't up to snuff. My DSLR (26MP) creates files of too large a size for this card to quickly save. Want to take one picture? Fine, but be prepared to wait 20+ seconds for it to be fully saved onto the card, during which time you will be unable to take any other photos. Want to shoot in burst mode? Forget about it; it's not going to work.

What I had been unaware of when I first bought this card is that memory cards have speed ratings which indicate how quickly they can process the data you want to write on them. To further complicate things, there are two types of ratings, Speed Class and Ultra High Speed. Speed classes come in four ratings, C2, C4, C6, and C10, which means they can write data at a rate of 2MB/s, 4MB/s, 6MB/s, and 10MB/s, respectively, or UHS comes in UHS U1 and U3, which writes at speeds of 10MB/s and 30MB/s. The higher the MB/s, the better the card.

This card writes at a C4 speed (as indicated by the number 4 encircled by a C on the label). It's a decent speed for smaller files, but considering a RAW photo files can be rather large, if you're shooting high res, RAW files, this is not the card for you. It will absolutely freeze up your camera.
If you are interested in an SD card for a DSLR, look at something like the Lexar Professional 600x 32GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Memory Card LSD32GCRBNA600. Since switching to the C10/U1 Lexar, I've been infinitely more happy with my camera. The Sandisk C4 32GB remains in my point and shoot, where it's better suited.
22 comments| 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2016
Dead on arrival. identical specs with other brands - SONY and TOSHIB- but this SANDISK was not recognized by my computer like the other brands were. . Now I'm trying to find out how to get a refund for this dud.
on September 21, 2016
I needed an sd card for my Nintendo 2ds and this has enough capacity to store plenty of games. It was instantly recognized by the Nintendo 2ds and I have not had any issues since.
on February 21, 2015
Purchased for my 3DS XL. Fit and worked perfectly. Now I have a LOT of blocks for storage space! I think when I first put this in I ended up having over 200,000 blocks? Now, after downloading I still have 145,668 blocks even after downloading 2 Harvest Moon games, Attack of the Friday Monsters, Mario and Luigi Dreamteam, Hakuoki, Starfox 64 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Pokemon Y, and Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds + some smaller indie games and demos. In other words, unless you plan on downloading the whole 3DS library on your system, you'll probably never run out of space. Just make sure you have a computer with an SD card reader to do the transferring. Seriously takes about 6 minutes. Maybe less if you already know what you're doing. Highly recommended!
on August 5, 2016
I tried a micro with adapter and that didn't work. I'm using it in my MacBook Air with solid state drive to increase my overall storage. I was able to move a lot of files here that were cluttering my Mac but I didn't want to necessarily delete them. My Mac just sees this as another drive and I can now put items on it that I may not need now but would like to hang on to if necessary. So, for that it works perfectly and writes fast.
on January 25, 2016
Great authentic product! Sadly I had to return it as my VW memory card slot doesn't support SDXC (SDHC is it's max) but would buy again from seller. Returned it on my own dime a week ago to avoid the $$ of a UPS prepaid label for such a small item, hope the refund/return works out. I wish I hadn't. My mother bought 2 of these today as extra photo storage space for he laptop and husbands tablet. Cheapest fast memory you can buy and SanDisk is the gold standard for SD cards.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
Caution. Be smarter than I was, and make sure that you know what "Class" you need. A Class 4 card may not work in your application.

This was for my first camera that didn't use Compact Flash cards. Apparently even the slowest modern CF cards work for video--not so with SD, where you need to be sure you have a fast card--and Class 4 is not a fast card. Works well enough for stills, but Class 4 will not work for video. I ordered in haste, and then had to get another Class 10 card to support video on a DSLR. Not very costly, though, so not worth returning. I now use this card for storage in a slide scanner, and I'll probably take it on trips as backup, but it is not a first line card for me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2017
I bought this to accompany the ViewSonic VFD820-50 8-Inch Digital Photo Frame. I can't tell you how many photos it will hold because that depends on the size of each photo, all I can say is that I saved over 30 to it at about 200 KB and didn't run out of room. The price was great and the packaging was well protected and arrived quickly.
on November 12, 2016
Amazon is amazing I have a 2gb sd card that came with my nintendo 3ds. I am planning on playing pokemon sun and with the demo and full game the data would be more than 2 gb. I bought a 32 gb sdhc card from amazon and I was able to transfer my data over to it. I tested it on my nintendo 3ds all my progress is still there. It is perfect, now to be honest I should have upgraded to a sd card that had more space long ago because of all the game I play. I am glad I did it, so I can enjoy pokemon sun and other 3ds games that I buy a hard or digital copy of.
on August 23, 2016
I feel like these cards are overpriced for this day in age. San Disk cards are always a good buy when you need storage as they are quick and reliable, but since they have been out so long you would think they would have found a way to make them more affordable? I did not get the easy open package, but I did not have trouble opening the manufacture package. It tore open without scissors or any other help. I use mine in my laptop and computer i have had so many computers break it is nice to know my important photos and things are stored on a card like this.