Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 1, 2017
This is an outstanding product and I highly recommend it.
on July 5, 2017
Needed this just so could do a project that I had were I didn't have to worry if a flash drive was empty or not and this did the trick at a great price
on November 11, 2017
We buy hundreds of these drives each year to sell to our clients for transporting their ProRes motion picture files. Not one drive has ever failed us! I can not say this about any other drive manufacturer other than SanDisk.

My only complaint is that this 2.0 drive should be cheaper to buy these days. Many other brands can be had for just a few dollars. However, we continue to buy this type at a premium price because we need the reliability for our clients.
on September 14, 2016
Works great. Never have a problem with this and I use it quite often. Good size with plenty of space for what I need. I like that you do not have a cover over the USB and it just retracts since I always lose the covers.
on January 28, 2015
I don't know the tech side of flash drives. I had to order this brand model as a part of my working at home required equipment. Our load-up information is stores on here. Inhavemt had any problems. My package came on time and though it wasn't "frustration free" packaging, it was super easy.
on February 26, 2014
This flash drive is great. Fit the memory size I needed at the price I could afford.
Fast read and write speeds. Works on multiple Operating Systems. And the slide function for the USP port is great. I like that i can pull it in to protect it while I toss it in a computer bag. Nice to know its protected and I don't have to worry about it.
If this is like the other SanDisk products ive come to know and trust, I will be using this for a very long time.
on December 18, 2015
Good, solid, well made flash drives. I give them away a lot, so I buy a lot.
on November 1, 2017
Awesome product, loved the quick shipping. Bought a this to put my Son's Senior pictures on. It is just what I needed! Perfect for this application!
on September 18, 2017
Solid memory stick. These have become a commodity, so I usually just shop for the lowest price and SanDisk is usually it and the quality is as good as it gets!
on December 16, 2013
I bought this for use in the Peace Corps where it is important to be able store vast amounts of data and not have too much to carry around. The only problem is that it is so small (as most USB Flash Drives are) that I lose it every now and then.

I'd been looking for it for a while and yesterday i finally found the flash drive, put it in my pants pocket, forgot about it, washed and dried the pants, and found the flash drive again. I just tried it on my computer at work and there is NOTHING wrong with it! It works perfectly! After getting washed and dried! Amazing.

I'd recommend this to anyone. Especially a Peace Corps volunteer - easy to have someone ship from home (put mine in a box of macaroni and cheese), easy to send to friends in country (data exchange), and easy to pack when heading to mid-service or whatever various conferences you might have.

(Just so you know - I'm back in the states now - we DID NOT have washing machines or dryers in Fiji.)