Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card with ..." and save 52% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card with Adapter 64GB (SDSDQQ-064G-G46A)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for dashcams and home video monitoring cameras
- Specially developed for high endurance applications. Read and write Speed: up to 20MB/s5 and Video Speed: C10
- Up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording. Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Class 10 for Full HD video (1080p) recording and playback
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, shock-proof, waterproof
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Ideal for dashboard cameras and home video monitoring
- High-endurance card stands up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording (1)
- Class 10 speed rating for Full HD or HD video recording (6)
- Read/write speeds up to 20 MB/s (4) for fast performance and downloads
- Proven protection from temperature extremes, shock, water, and x-rays (2)
- Fits both SD and microSD formats (SD adapter included)
SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card with Adapter, 64GB
The High Endurance Video Monitoring Card from SanDisk -- a global leader in flash memory storage solutions -- withstands up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording (1) for your dashboard camera or home security monitoring system. Built for and tested in harsh conditions, this card is shockproof, waterproof, and x-ray-proof (2). The included SD card adapter means the SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card works with most of today’s popular security cameras. As a world leader in flash memory technology, SanDisk continues to deliver reliable products that are trusted for performance and quality.
What's in the Box?
- SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card, 64GB
- SD Adapter
- RescuePRO Deluxe download offer
High Performance Card for Home or In-Car Security Systems
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card can be used for home or car security systems with external storage in microSD or SD card format. The card provides local storage backups for your monitoring system with 64GB capacity (3).
High Endurance Video Backup You Can Trust
Specifically developed for high endurance applications, the SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card can endure up to 10,000 hours of writing Full HD video. It works seamlessly in a variety of security and monitoring scenarios and provides durable, reliable backup, making it ideal for cloud security system applications.
Fast Performance and Downloads
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card has a read/write speed up of up to 20MB/s (4), which means you can download footage quickly.
Includes SD Card Adapter
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card works with microSDHC or microSDXC compatible systems that offer external storage. The included SD adapter allows the card to be used with SDHC and SDXC compatible systems as well.
Built for and Tested in Harsh Conditions
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card is able to withstand extreme temperatures, shock, water, and x-rays (2). This means your dash cam or home security camera can store clear, usable surveillance video, so you can have evidence when you need it.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (5). This software makes it easy to recover stored files that have been deleted. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via the included SD adapter and begin running the program (download required). RescuePRO Deluxe software will automatically scan your card, salvage lost files, and save them to your computer--even if the files were deleted months ago.
|Transfer speed (up to)||20MB/s||20MB/s|
|Endurance||Up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording||Up to 5,000 hours of Full HD video recording|
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty||Two-year limited warranty|
(1) Based on Full HD (1920x1080) video content recorded at 26 Mbps to one device; results, video support, and performance may vary depending on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
(2) Card only. See product packaging and the official website for more information and limitations.
(3) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(4) Up to 20 MB/s read/write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(6) Full HD (1920x1080) and HD (1280x720) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors. See the official website.
(7) See the official website.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.