3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new removeable flash memory device of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction)
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back
SanDisk 16GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Card (SDSDXPA-016G-X46)
|Price:||+ $4.57 shipping|
|Speed Class||Class 10|
About this item
- Read Up To 90MB/s/ Write Up To 95MB/s
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p); Full HD (1920 x 1080p)
- Compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices
- Shockproof, X-ray proo, and Waterproof
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance
- 16 GB memory card for use in advanced digital cameras and Ultra HD camcorders
- UHS Speed Class 3 (2) allows you to record Full HD and 4K Ultra HD video (3)
- Read speeds of up to 95 MB/s (1) maximize workflow efficiency
- Write speeds of up to 90 MB/s (1) for fast-action photography
- Durable card is waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, and shockproof (5)
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery download offer (6)
- Lifetime limited warranty* (7)
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card (16 GB)
Whether you're in the studio or out in the field, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are an ideal storage solution for professional photographers and videographers. Offering read speeds up to 95 MB/s (1), write speeds up to 90 MB/s, and a UHS Class 3 speed rating (2), these powerful memory cards are designed for continuous burst-mode shooting, Full HD and 4K Ultra HD (3) video recording, and quick file transfer. A capacity of 16GB (4) allows you to shoot longer photo and video sessions. The cards are engineered to perform dependably in extreme conditions, enabling pros to get the most out of their advanced digital cameras and camcorders.
What's in the Box:
- SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Card (16GB).
Extreme Read and Write Speeds for Maximum Efficiency
Ideal for professionals who need to maximize their post-production workflow, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card delivers extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 95 MB/s. Write speeds of up to 90 MB/s let you take full advantage of advanced camera features such as rapid shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW plus JPEG capture. Designed for the latest DSLRs and Ultra HD-enabled video cameras, this card delivers the uncompromising results professionals require.
UHS Speed Class 3 for Stutter-Free 4K Ultra HD Video
The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) rated, allowing you to capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video. Meeting the latest high-resolution standards, your videos will look stunning on 4K Ultra HD TV screens and monitors.
Large Capacity for Non-Stop Shooting
The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card was designed for professional photographers and videographers who shoot the highest quality photos and videos and need the large storage capacities these files demand. With a capacity of 16GB (4), this card lets you shoot longer photo and video sessions without stopping to download.
Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Cards (5) are waterproof and designed to perform from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also shockproof and X-ray proof, so they won't be affected by an airport's X-ray machine. The memory card includes a jewel case to protect your card.
(1) Up to 95 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes. (2) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K Ultra HD video recording with UHS enabled host devices. (3) Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. (4) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (5) See product packaging/proof for additional information and limitations. (6) Registration required; terms and conditions apply. (7) 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk Products.
*For more information about the warranty you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Compare with similar items
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-064G-GN4IN
SanDisk 128GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXV5-128G-GNCIN
SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card - 90MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card - SDSDUNR-032G-GN6IN
SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC UHS-I Memory Card up to 80MB/s (SDSDUNC-016G-GN6IN)
Lexar Professional 1667X 128GB (2-Pack) SDXC UHS-II Card (LSD128CBNA16672)
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||64 GB||128 GB||128.0 GB||16 GB||128 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||16 GB||64 GB||128 GB||32 GB||16 GB||128.0 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||SDHC||Micro SDXC||Micro SDXC||SDHC||SDHC||SDXC|
|Item Dimensions||1.25 x 0.95 x 0.08 inches||0.09 x 0.94 x 1.26 inches||0.09 x 0.94 x 1.26 inches||1.26 x 0.94 x 0.09 inches||1.24 x 0.94 x 0.09 inches||1.25 x 0.95 x 0.08 inches|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces||0.92 ounces||0.06 ounces||0.42 ounces||1.76 ounces||—|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||64 GB||128 GB||32 GB||16 GB||128 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10|
Compromise nothing with SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC and SDXC UHS-I cards.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. the yellow lock switch
2.the serials and images on the back of the card
3. The super gold plates
4. The plastic (real ones will look different)
5. The sticker on the front (off center and not perfect)
6. Speed testing.
7. Gut instincts (varies based on size of gut and experience)
I did a heavy load on the card with 50gb of wedding images and it handled it. Next I did a Black magic speed test and ill post the numbers below. I contacted amazon and they have allowed the refund to be made. I cant risk having a low performance card for weddings especially for the price. If you can please double check your cards by verifying it through Sandisk services. All you have to do is email them with the serials on the card. Super easy and they respond within a day. I gave it two stars because amazon service is amazing. I also have some images of a fake and a real card. Hope this helps
We came across monies in the wild, it was amazing. I used my also new CanonT7i, to capture these moments. They were coming out beautiful as the rest from earlier that day. Fist of our trip to Bali.
However a bit later I could no longer review the photos. I kept on the rest of our day shooying. The whole time the preview was there, then reviews were gone. I waited till we got back to our villa at the end of the day. Upon opening on my laptop. Devesation, realizing only a few, 7 out of 300 frames came out. They were my original test shots from home.
I couldn't figure out what happened or if my camera was bad. I decided to just accepted I might have lost all permanently, I reformatted my card to start over the next day.
Over the course of an amazing photo week. My photos were constantly being lost. Some stayed 5k lost total.
When we got back to the US, I took my camera and card into two specialty shops. They checked both camera and card. Both had told me my card was defective and corrupted.
Nothing could be done. My whole trip ruined by a defective ptoduct. For this reason I gave 1 star.😣😣😣😣
It took a few weeks to work through the Sandisk warranty replacement process, but they did replace my failed 64GB Sandisk SD card free of charge. Thank you Sandisk.
So when this card starts dumping directories and entire blocks of files, and I lose half of a day's work on shoots I can't get repeats or callbacks on? That drops this card to the absolute BOTTOM of the rung. Sandisk has burned me now at least twice, three times if you count the incredible failures of their MicroSD cards a few years back. I'm done with this company. For good.
Top international reviews
- Works like Magic!
- FAST. V.Fast.
- Tip : Format using In-Camera Option before use. ( Makes it faster . In Fact always use this option only )
- I can finally achieve the full buffer capacity of around 14 RAW in High Speed Continuous Mode @ 6 FPS
- After 14 High Speed RAW Shots, the card + camera is immediately ready for another shot right away. NO LAG.
- In a Second or Two - You see the buffer showing "3". You can now click another 3 shots @ 6 FPS ( without any delay )
- When tested with Highest Quality JPEG only setting ( You get an infinite buffer, it says 67 shots
- If you anytime take 2 seconds gap, the buffer gets refreshed giving you zero lag b/w shots. You will never run out of buffer.
- It comes in a "SD Card Jewel Box Case" ( Google it. ) ( Transparent Card Holder )
- Which comes handy in storage :) SO that's a PLUS too.
GENUINE v/s FAKE??
- It is a Genuine Product. ( How do I know it ? )
- How to test if the any SanDisk product is genuine ?
- Go To SanDisk Website > Support > Register New Product
- Create a New Account to Register your Product
- It asks for Shopping Date ( So check that in your "Orders" on Amazon
- It asks for Shopping Place ( Select Online > Amazon.com )
- Where can you find the product code or serial number on a SanDisk product?
- Enter the Product Serial, For this Card : Its Written on the back of the Card ( Very small font )
- After you are done, If your product is accepted & registered you are good to go! :D
I've lost all confidence in Sandisk since owning these cards and recommend you DON'T buy them for the reasons above.
Sono rimasto veramente stupito che Amazon venda tali contraffatti prodotti.
A little bit of research on the SanDisk website and it was obvious that to get the most from my camera, the card I needed was this
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB. Class 10 and UHS-I = great all round performance and 95MB/S means the photos get saved quickly. There are even higher grade and faster cards available (UHS-II) - but not that my camera could actually keep up with.
With this card now installed, the write speed is an amazing ~2 seconds and the capacity is huge with plenty enough space for literally hundreds of photos and plenty of videos. The other significantly noticeable improvement is in continuous shooting mode - there's no lag and the card just soaks up the burst of images. I'd certainly recommend this card and I'm confident in SanDisk's build quality that I can rely on it for many thousands of photos to come!
I would never pay the prices that Sandisk are asking for their CFast 2.0 cards.
Extreme PRO’ わかります？ PROのあとになぜが「ダッシュ」がついているんです。
It may seen negligible, but the UDMA 7/U3 specification allows you about another 10-12 frames before the buffer is filled and also clears the buffer quicker, while for most situations this is not really important, when shooting action sport/wildlife, it can be very handy.
SanDisk SDSDXPA-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
For many the benefits of the Extreme Pro range over SanDisk's other ranges are probably not worth the price premium but after spending some time photographing active volcanoes and in temperatures hot enough to soften the glue on a Canon 5D2 camera grip, I am a convert. In the group I was with we had several aftermarket batteries and SD cards fail (including other big names), but none of the failures were Extreme Pros. Perhaps not scientifically proven but they're designed to be more tolerant of environmental differences and they seemed to live up to that; that's enough for me.
As for the card, it is quick - 85MB/s achieved with a Kingston USB3 card reader. However, with another supposed high speed built in reader I got just 40MB/s in the same PC.
So while many reviews on here may advise speed testing to check for fakes, you need to know that the gear you are testing with is up to the job. As the originals are coming with a free copy of RescuePro right now, I guess the fact that your licence key for this works with SanDisk should be enough to be sure it's genuine.
Clearly only worth the money if your camera and PC can work at increased speed. In camera testing showed that it is twice as fast as a Class 10 card in a D7100 (7 seconds to empty bugger compared to 14)
This card has amazing read/write capabilities. I can't see me ever buying another brand again.
I bought this card after experiencing problems shooting movies with a 64Gb Class 10 Transcend card. The Transcend worked for the first video whenever freshly formatted, but thereafter would just cut out after a minute or two. I researched this issue, and read a lot of reviews and this card does give the best possible speed and - importantly - offers a very good price point for the performance and capacity. Sandisk do have a good reputation from quality and reliability, and although at the time of writing the Canon 60D doesn't utilise all the UHS-1 performance, I will be able to use this card in newer or upgraded DSLRs.
NB. I am not a professional film-maker so I can't really comment on post-processing isses with this card as compared to others, eg. dropped frames etc., although there are certainly no obvious effects or artefacts on the results when editing in Premiere or viewing "as is" on HD resolution monitors. In terms of stills the quality of the images is consistently as good as or better than any of the other cards I use.
The Extreme of this card means it can pretty much do anything in which I ask my camera too and still come out on top form. It's super quick and hasn't failed me yet.