|RAM||64 GB UHS|
SanDisk Extreme 64GB MicroSDXC UHS-1 Flash Memory Card Speed Up To 45MB/s With Adapter- SDSDQXL-064G-G46A [Old Version]
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You can be confident in the good quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk Product
- Unique, sleek design for the modern home
- With these speeds you can be sure that every transfer or save will end faster than ever before
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
SanDisk Extreme 64GB MicroSDXC UHS-1 Flash Memory Card Speed Up To 45MB/s With Adapter
Enjoy speeds up to eight times as fast as an ordinary memory card
The SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card offers up to eight times the speed of an ordinary memory card for your camera (1), and it also offers compatibility with tablets and 3G or 4G smartphones. Write speeds of up to 45 MB/s (4) keep up with the demands of high-performance photography, giving your camera the speed it needs to capture action photos or shoot in continuous-burst mode. With 64 GB (5) of storage, the card has room for all your music, videos, and photos, and its fast data transfer speeds let you move your media from the card to your computer quickly.
Capture Full HD Video with UHS-I Technology
Thanks to its Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 1 ratings (2), the SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card lets you capture uninterrupted Full HD (3) and 3D video.
- Ideal for 3D and Full HD video recording (3) with UHS Speed Class 1 (2) and Class 10 ratings
- Write speeds up to 45 MB/s (4) for continuous burst-mode photography
- Fast read speed enables fast transfers from camera to computer
- Store photos, videos, and other media with 64 GB (5) of storage
- Durable card is waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, and shockproof (6)
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery download offer (7)
- Works with cameras, smartphones, and tablets
What's in the box
SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card (64 GB), SD adapter, jewel case, and RescuePRO Deluxe download offer.
Easy file recovery with RescuePRO Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (7). This software makes it easy to recover stored files that have been deleted. Simply plug your memory card into your computer via the included SD adapter and begin running the program (download required). RescuePRO Deluxe software will automatically scan your card, salvage lost files, and save them to your computer's hard drive -- even if the files were deleted months ago.
Includes SD Adapter
The SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card works with any microSDHC or microSDXC compatible device. The included SD adapter allows the card to be used with SDHC and SDXC compatible devices as well.
1. Ordinary memory cards with up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
2. UHS Speed Class 1 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording in UHS-I-enabled host devices.
3. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 3D support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.
4. Card only. Up to 45MB/s read; up to 45MB/s write. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/s.
5. 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
6. See product packaging and for additional information and limitations.
7. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
SanDisk products are constructed to the good standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the good quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
Top customer reviews
However what a card will do in a USB 3.0 reader attached to a PC is not the same as your smart phone that does not need 60MPS write speeds.
I purchased this to use with a prototype tablet with a snapdragon 810 Octocore processor and a camera that is (XXXXXX) that records in H264 at 210 Megabits, The card can just about do this for a long time. No consumer product will need this and as we move to H265 it will become again a little less relevant. \
So my 2 cents, make sure you can use UHC 1 or above and not just class 10. Understand and learn what the markings mean. Make sure you get a card that works with your device and not the most expensive card.
DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR.
CrystalDisk Mark 3.03 x64 benchmarked with Kingston MobileLite G3 FCR MLG3 card USB 3.0 reader:
43.65 MB/s reads
38.91 MB/s writes
Read speeds may look low, but write speeds make up for that, along with 4K speeds (not shown). Other microSD cards may advertise higher read capabilities, but sometimes it is only when it is plugged into a computer's USB 3.0 port, with actual performance in the device's microSD card being quite poor.
Buying local? The price easily doubles that of Amazon.com's, at least at local Malaysian retail stores.
I was actually looking for a Samsung microSD card but I was not sure of their international warranty policy. I even called them up to ask, and it seems that warranty only applies to the region where you bought it.
SanDisk's superb lifetime international warranty clearly outshines that. And with its waterproof and resilient capabilities, this microSD is built to last.
I returned this card and bought the equivalent Samsung card - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IVPU7AO/ref=pe_385040_30332200_TE_item. The Samsung card has worked flawlessly.
I used to have a very high opinion of sandisk sd cards, but I've now had 4 cards go bad in 4 years... Time to switch vendors.
My name is Allen from SanDisk support. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Our memory cards are durable and has extreme less failure. We would like to isolate the root cause of the repeated failure. I would suggest you to please contact SanDisk support at 1-866-SANDISK or submit a support request at www.sandisk.com/support. The manufacturer warranty on brand new products extends beyond the Amazon.com 30 day return period. We will assist you towards a resolution including a possible warranty replacement.
It is fast and reliable.
I tried to put a lesser quality card into my Note 3 and lost a number of pictures right away.
Besides, that card was slowing me down significantly.
This baby is FAST. With a OEM card reader I clocked over 35 mb/sec writing speeds (on USB3).
I tried to write to the internal phone memory and to this card and did not notice any speed difference.
If you have a latest smart phone, do not slow it down with a cheap SD card and do not risk losing your precious data either.
This card is a TAKE-NO-PRISONERS buy, not a compromise