Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 181-190 of 235 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 253 reviews
on March 19, 2012
Works great on my Nikon D90! High speed and no lag! Wish i bought 2 of them! Can't complain. More expensive every where that i looked at.
on October 3, 2011
Fully satisfied with performance. I have used this item in my new camera and works good. I would definately buy product like this if I needed in future.
on November 29, 2010
Sandisk is the only brand I trust after having some problems with some other big names in the past. No problems with any of my Sandisk cards so far and the performance is great!
on November 16, 2010
If you are purchasing a SD card for the main purpose of shooting hd video, spending the extra money on the San Disk class 10 extreme 3 is the way to go.
on May 13, 2010
Purchased to use in my new Canon Rebel T2i. Works great! No delay while shooting video at 1080. Fast write/read speeds. Good stuff!
on May 15, 2010
So far the SanDisk seems to work great. I purchased to 8GB Extreme SDHC Class 10 for my new Canon camera. I am looking forward to having plenty of memory when I take my camera on vacation.
on July 26, 2011
This card is very fast and works well with the D7000. The D7000 is designed to be very fast and using a slower memory card slows down the camera. Love it.
on May 18, 2010
Card works great for video with my Canon DSLR. Lower class cards could not keep up to shoot video. Would like to get a SDXC card at some point, but right now they are way too expensive.
on May 12, 2011
Works as it should. Fair price for good quality product. I have no way of testing actual read/write speeds, but HD video plays smooth without skipping frames.
on August 23, 2011
Very fast for HD video and high speed high frame rate capture. I've never experienced any lag with this SD card.