|Series||SanDisk Extreme 32GB SDHC UHS-I|
|Item model number||SDSDXNE-032G-GNCIN|
|Item Weight||0.176 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.26 x 0.93 x 0.85 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||1.26 x 0.93 x 0.85 inches|
SanDisk Extreme 32GB SDHC UHS-I Card (SDSDXNE-032G-GNCIN) [Old Version]
|Speed Class||Class 10|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Up to eight times faster than ordinary memory cards
- Delivers the speed and capacity you need to capture 4K Ultra HD video
- Up to 40MB/s write speeds for faster shot to shot performance and up to 90MB/s for faster transfer
- Highest SD card format video recording performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings for capturing Full HD and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x2160p) video
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof.
- Lifetime limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Up to 8X faster than an ordinary memory card (2)
- Records 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1)
- Extreme transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s (3)
- RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery download (7)
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof (6)
SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB
Up to 8X faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots (2). UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) allows you to record in 4K Ultra HD (1), taking your videos to next-level resolution. Available in a storage capacity of 32GB (5) and with read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) for fast transfer, these cards are compatible with SDXC supporting devices and come with a lifetime limited warranty (8).
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What's in the Box?
- SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card
- Jewel case
Up to 8X Faster than Ordinary Cards with up to 40MB/s Write Speeds
Capture shots quickly with write speeds of up to 40MB/s (3). The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card lets you shoot multiple frames per second, making it an ideal choice for fast-action or continuous burst mode photography.
Maximize Efficiency with up to 90MB/s Read Speeds
With extremely fast read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3), this memory card lets you transfer high-resolution images or 4K Ultra HD videos from your DSLR or camcorder to your computer without a long wait.
4K Ultra HD Ready
With the latest UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) ratings, the SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1). This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without dropping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (7). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (6), so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
|SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card, 16GB||SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 256GB|
|Read speed (up to)||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s|
|Write speed (up to)||40MB/s||40MB/s||40MB/s||60MB/s||60MB/s|
|4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|RescuePRO Deluxe software||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Writeable label for easy identification and organization||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Operating temperature||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|SD card dimensions||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)|
(1) Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
(2) Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(3) 16GB-64GB: Up to 90MB/s read speed; up to 40MB/s write speed. 128GB & 256GB: Up to 90MB/s read speed and up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(4) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K Ultra HD video recording with enabled UHS host devices.
(5) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(6) See product packaging or website for additional information and limitations.
(7) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(8) 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk Products.
Compare with similar items
SanDisk 32GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - 90MB/s, C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXVE-032G-GNCIN
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-064G-GN4IN
SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 SDHC UHS-I Memory Card up to 80MB/s (SDSDUNC-032G-GN6IN)
SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card - 90MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card - SDSDUNR-032G-GN6IN
SanDisk Extreme PRO 32GB up to 95MB/s UHS-I/U3 SDHC Flash Memory Card - SDSDXPA-032G-X46
|Sold By||JDI Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||OnyxMicro||Amazon.com||CWP Online|
|Computer Memory Size||32 GB||32 GB||64 GB||32 GB||128.0 GB||32 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||32 GB||32 GB||64 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||SDHC||SDHC||SD||SDHC||SDHC||SDHC|
|Item Dimensions||1.26 x 0.93 x 0.85 inches||0.14 x 1.60 x 1.40 inches||0.09 x 0.94 x 1.26 inches||1.24 x 0.94 x 0.09 inches||1.26 x 0.94 x 0.09 inches||1.25 x 0.95 x 0.08 inches|
|Item Weight||0.18 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.35 ounces||0.71 ounces||0.42 ounces||0.64 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB||32 GB||64 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10|
Up to 8 times faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots and get the video recording performance for 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video. Available in storage capacities from 16GB to 256GB with read speeds up to 90MB/s to move files fast, these
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, the cards arrived today, so I decided to test one of them. I tested the card and found that it is writing at less than 50MB/s. So, I looked a little more carefully at the product information and see that only the 128GB and 256GB versions of the card operate at up to 60MB/s; the smaller cards are 40MB/s. It's very frustrating to have cards advertised as 90MB/s, and then find out in the fine print that the write speed (the most important speed for taking lots of photos with a high megapixel DSLR in RAW) is half that speed. So, minus one star for irritating advertising.
Edit: The listing has changed to clearly indicate the write speed now, so I'm giving the star back. :)
I don't usually write reviews because I get too lazy, but because this is a new card and there aren't any reviews, I thought I'd pitch in. Some background info about me--I'm an intermediate photographer/videographer that mainly shoots 1080p/24fps and 1080p/60fps video using a Canon 70D, so I can't give real life feedback on 4k shooting(sorry), but I will include average scores(that include 4K) from the Crystal Disk benchmarks that I've ran.
- The card writes very fast so that pictures practically show up immediately after being taken on the LCD screen. Also, browsing quickly through the gallery of photos cause nearly no delay for the picture to show up.
- The card can keep up amazingly with continuous shooting. As you may now, the Canon 70D has a pretty good continuous shooting rate that doesn't slow down unless you're shooting in raw. However, most of my sd cards will down after the ~40th shot or so, and the camera is forced to take pictures at a slower rate until the card "refreshes" and is back up to speed. Not the case with this card. It held up beautifully and the camera hit its buffer when it was supposed and not any sooner. This is good news for action/wildlife/sports photographers.
- I recommend you take a close look at the benchmark scores below. Read/write speeds are true to Sandisk's claims of 90 and 40 Mbps respectively, however, it is sometimes a little lower or higher. Transferring 20 gigabytes of photos/videos is a breeze, but obviously it won't be twenty seconds--let's be real with our expectations here, this isn't an SSD. Unfortunately, like other cards, it runs at advertised speed for about twenty seconds, and then it dips to half of that for three or four seconds, and then it's back to 90 mbps. The same is true for writing speeds. I believe this is due to the card hitting its buffer zone, similar to what a camera on continuous shooting mode would do. If I am mistaken on that, please correct me.
-The benchmark rated the read/write a few mbps higher than what Sandisk claims, but I find that it's usually smack dab on 90/40.
Overall, I really recommend this card for the intermediate camera users and above, although I'm sure a serious professional would use something better, especially those that are doing serious video editing and need a speedy read/write from their SD cards. Again, if you're just starting out in photography, this card is unnecessary, but if you can afford it then why not.
CrystalDiskMark 5.0.2 x64 (C) 2007-2015 hiyohiyo
Crystal Dew World : http://crystalmark.info/
* MB/s = 1,000,000 bytes/s [SATA/600 = 600,000,000 bytes/s]
* KB = 1000 bytes, KiB = 1024 bytes
Sequential Read (Q= 32,T= 1) : 93.330 MB/s
Sequential Write (Q= 32,T= 1) : 49.148 MB/s
Random Read 4KiB (Q= 32,T= 1) : 9.934 MB/s [ 2425.3 IOPS]
Random Write 4KiB (Q= 32,T= 1) : 4.057 MB/s [ 990.5 IOPS]
Sequential Read (T= 1) : 95.617 MB/s
Sequential Write (T= 1) : 48.860 MB/s
Random Read 4KiB (Q= 1,T= 1) : 9.425 MB/s [ 2301.0 IOPS]
Random Write 4KiB (Q= 1,T= 1) : 4.097 MB/s [ 1000.2 IOPS]
Test : 1024 MiB [F: 0.0% (0.0/29.7 GiB)] (x5) [Interval=5 sec]
Date : 2015/09/10 17:34:01
OS : Windows 10 Professional [10.0 Build 10240] (x64)
The 32GB Extreme 90MB/s cards are an upgrade over the Extreme 60MB/s cards in READ speed only. The card benchmarked up to 99.552 MB/s read (Lexar SR2 reader). Write speeds were slightly lower on the new card. It is still faster than the 40MB/s write speed that SanDisk claims.
32GB Extreme 90MB/s = 95-99MB/s read. ~49 MB/s write.
32GB Extreme 60MB/s ~75MB/s read. ~55MB/s write.
The 128GB Extreme 90MB/s and Extreme 80MB/s benchmark at essentially the same speed. The read speed was not quite up to the 90MB/s read speed claim, but both were faster than the quoted 60MB/s write speed. Since the Extreme 80MB/s cards were not around very long I think SanDisk just changed the label to combine the two into the new Extreme 90MB/s series.
128GB Extreme 90MB/s = ~85MB/s read. ~78MB/s write.
128GB Extreme 80MB/s = ~85MB/s read. ~80MB/s write.
Bechmarks were done using CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3 and tested in a dozen different USB 3.0 UHS-I and UHS-II SD card readers.
For the price the SanDisk Extreme 90MB/s are a great value. The upgraded READ speed on the 32GB card is good when downloading images using a fast card reader. The ~49MB/s WRITE speed is pretty fast, but if you have a new DSLR that supports UHS-I (SDR104 mode) then you probably want to consider the 128GB version, or use an Extreme Pro (90+ MB/s WRITE speed). Not all UHS-I cameras support DSR104 mode and may use a slower 50MB/s bus speed, so for many lower-end or older DSLR, mirrorless or compact cameras the lower write speed card would be fine.
Top international reviews
I'm sure it'd work great in my HD video camera too (it's faster than the current card in there - also a SanDisk one) but I've not tried.
This is a very high speed card - ideal for shooting videos as well as photographs. Obviously for thousands of photographs.
We used to have holidays abroad like so many other people, and you had to make sure you had enough films to last. These took a maximum of 36 shots so the saving in packing space alone is phenominal. Altogether, a very good buy if you intend taking thousands of photos in one location or videos.
Which took me a year to save up to buy. Go to a store and buy the real thing! Don't know how amazon can sell fakes. Very very upset
Also if you are just doing pictures you can get all your holiday snaps on this and maybe still have some room left
when you get back