SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC UHS-I Card (SDSDXNE-064G-GNCIN) [Old Version]
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Continuous shot-to-shot performance with a data write speed of up to 40 MB/s
- Fast file transfers with maximum data read speed of up to 90 MB/s
- Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 to easily record Full HD (1080p) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) video
- This Extreme SD memory card is waterproof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, and shock proof
- Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Up to 8X faster than an ordinary memory card (2)
- Records 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1)
- Extreme transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s (3)
- RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery download (7)
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof (6)
SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB
Up to 8X faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots (2). UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) allows you to record in 4K Ultra HD (1), taking your videos to next-level resolution. Available in a storage capacity of 64GB (5) and with read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) for fast transfer, these cards are compatible with SDXC supporting devices and come with a lifetime limited warranty (8).
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What's in the Box?
- SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card
- Jewel case
Up to 8X Faster than Ordinary Cards with up to 40MB/s Write Speeds
Capture shots quickly with write speeds of up to 40MB/s (3). The SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card lets you shoot multiple frames per second, making it an ideal choice for fast-action or continuous burst mode photography.
Maximize Efficiency with up to 90MB/s Read Speeds
With extremely fast read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3), this memory card lets you transfer high-resolution images or 4K Ultra HD videos from your DSLR or camcorder to your computer without a long wait.
4K Ultra HD Ready
With the latest UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) ratings, the SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1). This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without dropping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (7). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (6), so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
|SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card, 16GB||SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 256GB|
|Read speed (up to)||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s|
|Write speed (up to)||40MB/s||40MB/s||40MB/s||60MB/s||60MB/s|
|4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|RescuePRO Deluxe software||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Writeable label for easy identification and organization||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Operating temperature||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|SD card dimensions||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)|
(1) Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
(2) Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(3) 16GB-64GB: Up to 90MB/s read speed; up to 40MB/s write speed. 128GB & 256GB: Up to 90MB/s read speed and up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(4) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K Ultra HD video recording with enabled UHS host devices.
(5) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(6) See product packaging or website for additional information and limitations.
(7) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(8) 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk Products.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GH EXPORT||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CWP Online||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|RAM Size||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||SDXC||SDXC||SDXC||SDXC, SDHC||SDHC, SDXC||SDXC|
|Item Dimensions||0.93 x 1.26 x 0.85 in||1.6 x 0.14 x 1.4 in||1.6 x 0.14 x 1.41 in||0.94 x 1.26 x 0.08 in||0.93 x 1.26 x 0.85 in||0.94 x 1.24 x 0.09 in|
|Item Weight||0.18 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.8 ounces||0.07 ounces||0.6 ounces||1.76 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||—||—||Class 10||—||Class 10|
Up to 8 times faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots and get the video recording performance for 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video. Available in storage capacities from 16GB to 256GB with read speeds up to 90MB/s to move files fast, these
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, the cards arrived today, so I decided to test one of them. I tested the card and found that it is writing at less than 50MB/s. So, I looked a little more carefully at the product information and see that only the 128GB and 256GB versions of the card operate at up to 60MB/s; the smaller cards are 40MB/s. It's very frustrating to have cards advertised as 90MB/s, and then find out in the fine print that the write speed (the most important speed for taking lots of photos with a high megapixel DSLR in RAW) is half that speed. So, minus one star for irritating advertising.
Edit: The listing has changed to clearly indicate the write speed now, so I'm giving the star back. :)
I don't usually write reviews because I get too lazy, but because this is a new card and there aren't any reviews, I thought I'd pitch in. Some background info about me--I'm an intermediate photographer/videographer that mainly shoots 1080p/24fps and 1080p/60fps video using a Canon 70D, so I can't give real life feedback on 4k shooting(sorry), but I will include average scores(that include 4K) from the Crystal Disk benchmarks that I've ran.
- The card writes very fast so that pictures practically show up immediately after being taken on the LCD screen. Also, browsing quickly through the gallery of photos cause nearly no delay for the picture to show up.
- The card can keep up amazingly with continuous shooting. As you may now, the Canon 70D has a pretty good continuous shooting rate that doesn't slow down unless you're shooting in raw. However, most of my sd cards will down after the ~40th shot or so, and the camera is forced to take pictures at a slower rate until the card "refreshes" and is back up to speed. Not the case with this card. It held up beautifully and the camera hit its buffer when it was supposed and not any sooner. This is good news for action/wildlife/sports photographers.
- I recommend you take a close look at the benchmark scores below. Read/write speeds are true to Sandisk's claims of 90 and 40 Mbps respectively, however, it is sometimes a little lower or higher. Transferring 20 gigabytes of photos/videos is a breeze, but obviously it won't be twenty seconds--let's be real with our expectations here, this isn't an SSD. Unfortunately, like other cards, it runs at advertised speed for about twenty seconds, and then it dips to half of that for three or four seconds, and then it's back to 90 mbps. The same is true for writing speeds. I believe this is due to the card hitting its buffer zone, similar to what a camera on continuous shooting mode would do. If I am mistaken on that, please correct me.
-The benchmark rated the read/write a few mbps higher than what Sandisk claims, but I find that it's usually smack dab on 90/40.
Overall, I really recommend this card for the intermediate camera users and above, although I'm sure a serious professional would use something better, especially those that are doing serious video editing and need a speedy read/write from their SD cards. Again, if you're just starting out in photography, this card is unnecessary, but if you can afford it then why not.
CrystalDiskMark 5.0.2 x64 (C) 2007-2015 hiyohiyo
Crystal Dew World : http://crystalmark.info/
* MB/s = 1,000,000 bytes/s [SATA/600 = 600,000,000 bytes/s]
* KB = 1000 bytes, KiB = 1024 bytes
Sequential Read (Q= 32,T= 1) : 93.330 MB/s
Sequential Write (Q= 32,T= 1) : 49.148 MB/s
Random Read 4KiB (Q= 32,T= 1) : 9.934 MB/s [ 2425.3 IOPS]
Random Write 4KiB (Q= 32,T= 1) : 4.057 MB/s [ 990.5 IOPS]
Sequential Read (T= 1) : 95.617 MB/s
Sequential Write (T= 1) : 48.860 MB/s
Random Read 4KiB (Q= 1,T= 1) : 9.425 MB/s [ 2301.0 IOPS]
Random Write 4KiB (Q= 1,T= 1) : 4.097 MB/s [ 1000.2 IOPS]
Test : 1024 MiB [F: 0.0% (0.0/29.7 GiB)] (x5) [Interval=5 sec]
Date : 2015/09/10 17:34:01
OS : Windows 10 Professional [10.0 Build 10240] (x64)
Do I need to spend another arm & leg to allow myself to record in the beauty which is 4k? NAY. Get this to solve your worries, child. Best bang for your buck.
So. While reading reviews for Micro SD cards on Amazon, I was surprised by how many "fake" cards were reported. Apparently it's a big deal and has made it's way even to Amazon. So be careful with that. I found no indication of this being fake, thankfully.
Most important. Does it work without hiccup? When shooting 4k video (100mbps), I have no issues issues. Camera doesn't suddenly turn off like other less powerful cards might. It's also recognized. Other owners of the G7 have complained that non U3 cards weren't recognized. I got the U3 for piece of mind knowing that it would handle whatever I threw at it. It does!
For the price and performance, this is an excellent product and offers great value. For a class 10 U3 card, I think this was the best bang for your buck. I've had great experience with SanDisk in the past. They continue to offer products which work well. SD cards continue to fall in price. The price difference between the high end card like this and some other mid to low level card is minimal. Might as well get this even if you don't plan to shoot 4k.
Overall, I'd highly recommend this card. If you ever plan on shooting 2k or 4k or high burst photos, you'll most likely need a card of these specs. Sure lower end cards might work, but they're not guaranteed to keep up. This is good for future proofing. Those higher formats are quickly becoming the norm. You don't want to be stuck with a card that can't shoot at those qualities. You'll end up having to buy this in the future, might as well get this now.
I'm satisfied with my purchase and haven't had any issues. Provides me with the capacity and speeds to shoot at 4k. This is probably the best value card which can do that. The price difference to upgrade to this is minimal. Just go with this one!
Hope this helps
*** Positive Points: ***
- Able to record 4k video
- Good Price
- Lifetime warranty
*** Negative Points: ***