- Save 15% on iPad 2 Leather Protective Case from BoBotechnic (B00585MRFS) when you purchase $20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 BoBoTECHNIC Extra Large Bumper Guard Protectors (Pack of 4) (B013RN1D9I) free when you purchase 100 or more BoBoTECHNIC Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 BoBoTECHNIC USB 2.0 SDHC Reader Black (B002ZFVS9A) free when you purchase 1 or more BoBoTECHNIC Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memor..." and save 59% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)
|Price:||$32.93 + $4.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capture HD video on Class 10 camcorders and video-enabled DSLRs
- Store up to 4 hours of H.264 high-def video2
- Performance/speed: Up to 30 MB/sec read and write speeds
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHCTM and SDHCTM UHS-I supporting host devices
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$4.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BoBotechnic||Amazon.com||RS Enterprises||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|RAM Size||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||SDHC||SDHC||SDHC||SDHC||SDHC||SDHC|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 7 x 0.2 in||1.6 x 0.14 x 1.41 in||0.55 x 4 x 6 in||0.94 x 1.24 x 0.09 in||1.6 x 0.14 x 1.4 in||1.25 x 0.08 x 0.94 in|
|Item Weight||0.16 ounces||0.71 ounces||—||0.74 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.05 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||—||Class 10||Class 10||—||Class 10|
|Size||One Size||32GB||32 GB||16GB||32GB||32GB|
Get the perfect balance of speed and reliability for high definition video and faster shot-to-shot performance with SanDisk Extreme HD Video SDHC cards. Delivering Class 10 video performance with up to 30MB/sec read/write speeds, you’ll be ready to capture HD video on the latest digital point & shoot cameras and DSLRs that have high-definition video recording capabilities. Go with the latest in SanDisk memory optimized for video, and enjoy the ultimate in performance and high-def clarity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The normal one (SDSDX3-016G-A31)
- This "HD Video" one (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)
The limitation of this card is that it normally operates at 20MB/s and only achieves 30MB/s in the few devices that support UHS-I. If your device doesn't specifically state "UHS-I", I would highly recommend paying slightly more for the far faster "normal" version. This is based on research and responses from SanDisk. Hope this helps!
(4-star rating based on the lack of clarity of this caveat in the product description. I have only purchased the other version, but hope that others aren't unaware of their devices likely not realizing their full potential using this card.)
Well, it's not a matter of knowing the brand, now there's different types of card classes and the price ranges differ greatly. Not only that, some cameras can't read really large SD cards to begin with. Then, there's different types of SD cards, some are SDHC, etc. And finally, they come in different sizes, regular, micro and mini! After a lot of Internet research, I concluded that since the S100 supports real 1080P video, etc that THIS card was the right one to get for my particular camera.
If you have an older camera, a higher class SD card doesn't mean your camera will be faster, you'll need to do your own Internet research.
I can only state that this SD card works great in my Canon S100 (12.1megapixels and supports full 1080p video capture). I've used slower class SD cards in the past and the difference in speed is quite noticeable before you can click another picture. (The difference is also noticeable in really cheap point and shoot cameras too, but that's another story)
So when buying an SD card, you should know the following:
1. What class SD card do you need? You don't want to 'overkill' and spend more on a higher class your camera can't make use of.
2. What *physical size*?(most SD-cameras I've seen use the size advertised here, versus micro or mini)
3. Does your camera use regular SD cards or the high speed SDHC cards?
4. If you have an older camera, what's the largest *size capacity* SD card it can even read? (ie. Is it 4gb max, 16gb max?)
Best of luck in your search!
Worst of all, now I can't get any of the likely 4 to 6 GB of pictures and video off the card. Camera won't recognize it; card reader won't recognize it; computer won't recognize it. Contacted SanDisk and they are saying they will only replace the card, not do anything for data recovery (which the company they referred me to charges $225 to do, and I've now seen elsewhere from $300-$1000+). Told them, why would I want another POS card from them? I would rather get my money back to put towards the data recovery cost. Still no dice.
So in summary: SanDisk = lousy product (broke in less than a week) + lousy product warranty ("lifetime" warranty is only for replacement, not data recovery) + lousy customer service (although they kept claiming a high reliability rate, won't put their money where their mouth is)
Bought SanDisk for the name; now I'm going to avoid them for the pain!
UPDATE 12/19: As further proof of SanDisk's lousy customer service: it took over 3 months for them to provide a replacement card. On top of that, it's a different card. Because of both, I can't return it to get my money back and spend it on a more reliable product with a better company!!!