SanDisk Extreme 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - SDSQXVF-064G-GN6MA
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets
- Read speeds of up to 90MB/s; write speeds of up to 60MB/s
- Recommended by GoPro for use with HERO, HERO3, HERO3+, HERO4, HERO5, and HERO+ LCD
- UHS speed Class 3 (U3), video speed Class 30 (V30) and Class 10 for 4K UHD and full HD video
- Lifetime Warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Ideal for 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1).
- Transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s (3).
- RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software (6).
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (7).
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof (5).
SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card, 64GB
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K Ultra HD video (1) with your Android-based smartphone, interchangeable-lens camera or GoPro action camera. The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card is built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions (5). Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. A storage capacity of 64GB (2) expands your device's memory and lets you record 4K Ultra HD video.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What's in the box?
- SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card
- SD adapter
Perfect for Your Action Camera
SanDisk cards are compatible with smartphones, tablets, and action cameras and are recommended by GoPro for use with the Hero, Hero3, Hero3+, Hero4, and Hero+ LCD.
Speeds of up to 60MB/s to Capture Quality Photos and Video
Capture fast-action photos or shoot Full HD video with write speeds of up to 60MB/s. The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) save you time when transferring high-resolution images and 4K Ultra HD videos.
4K Ultra HD Ready
With the latest Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) ratings, the SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1). This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (6). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidently deleted (download required).
Durable Design for Use in Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (5), so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
|SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Card, 16GB||SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB||SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB||SanDisk Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-1 Card, 128GB|
|Transfer Speed||Up to 90MB/s||Up to 90MB/s||Up to 90MB/s||Up to 90MB/s|
|4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Included SD adapter||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SanDisk Memory Zone app||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|microSD card dimensions||0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in||0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in||0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in||0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in|
|SD adapter dimensions||1.26in x 0.94in x 0.08in||1.26in x 0.94in x 0.08in||1.26in x 0.94in x 0.08in||1.26in x 0.94in x 0.08in|
|Operating temperature||-13 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-13 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-13 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-13 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F|
|Storage temperature||-40 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-40 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-40 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-40 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F|
(1) Compatible device required. 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) and Full HD (1920x1080) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See the official website.
(2) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(3) Up to 90MB/s read; up to 60MB/s write. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(4) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See the website.
(5) See product packaging and the official website for additional information and limitations.
(6) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(7) Download and installation required. Visit website for more information.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk Products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Mavic specs say it maxes out at 64GB, but I didn't believe there should be an arbitrary limitation like that (4GB, 2TB may make sense, but there's nothing special about 64GB as far as address space is concerned), so I got this card, and so far, it's working very well. Not once did the drone complain about not being able to write to the card, or not being able to write fast enough. There hasn't been any corruption, whether due to the 64GB Mavic spec "limitation" or otherwise, and if there ever is, I'll update this review.
If you are transferring Android phones, first transfer everything from your old phone to the new phone with one of the many apps available from phone manufacturers. Use a data management app like File Commander to erase all folders on your SD card except for /DCIM/Camera/. Then turn off both devices and transfer the card from your old phone to the new phone. This will transfer just your photos and videos to the new phone and avoid any conflicts with old app data.