Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SanDisk 64GB Class 4 SDXC Flash Memory Card, Frust..." and save 56% off the $34.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SanDisk 64GB Class 4 SDXC Flash Memory Card, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDSDB-064G-AFFP (Label May Change)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Cards include security feature for protection of copyrighted data
- Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices.Recommended for SDXC compliant devices. If using in older SD or SDHC host device (2010 or prior), please check with manufacturer for compatibility
- Speed performance rating: Class 4 (based on SD 2.0 Specification)
- Writeable label for easy identification and organization
- High quality and reliability backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Durability tested to protect your memories from life’s mishaps – water proof, shock proof, x-ray proof, temperature proof
There is a newer model of this item:
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Capture and store all your memories with the affordable and reliable SanDisk SDXC Memory Card (64GB). With 64GB (1) of storage space, the card allows you to take plenty of photos and video without running out of space. The card also features a writeable label, making it easier than ever to keep everything organized.
Store photos, music, and videos on your SDXC memory card.
Capture, store, and share memorable moments, wherever you go.
64GB of Storage for Music, Data, Photos, and Video
In addition to digital cameras, many portable media players feature SDXC card slots for storing music, data, and video. The SanDisk SDXC Memory Card gives you plenty of space for all your tunes, TV shows, video clips, and more. The card is also ideal for moving files between computers, cameras, and other gadgets.
Writeable Label for Easy Organization
The SanDisk SDXC Memory Card has a blank writeable white space on the front of the card, making it easy to identify your different cards. Use one memory card for all your vacation photos, and another for all your favorite music--the label makes it easy to see which is which at a glance.
Proven Reliable and Built to Withstand Harsh Conditions
The SanDisk SDXC Memory Card provides reliable performance. The card is waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof, and x-ray proof. No matter where your travels take you, you'll always be able to capture the most memorable moments.
(1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
What's in the Box
SanDisk SDXC Memory Card (64GB).
- Provides 64GB (1) of storage for point-and-shoot digital cameras
- Tested to work under harsh conditions
- Solid-state memory for proven reliability
- Writeable label for easy identification and organization
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I had been unaware of when I first bought this card is that memory cards have speed ratings which indicate how quickly they can process the data you want to write on them. To further complicate things, there are two types of ratings, Speed Class and Ultra High Speed. Speed classes come in four ratings, C2, C4, C6, and C10, which means they can write data at a rate of 2MB/s, 4MB/s, 6MB/s, and 10MB/s, respectively, or UHS comes in UHS U1 and U3, which writes at speeds of 10MB/s and 30MB/s. The higher the MB/s, the better the card.
This card writes at a C4 speed (as indicated by the number 4 encircled by a C on the label). It's a decent speed for smaller files, but considering a RAW photo files can be rather large, if you're shooting high res, RAW files, this is not the card for you. It will absolutely freeze up your camera.
If you are interested in an SD card for a DSLR, look at something like the Lexar Professional 600x 32GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Memory Card LSD32GCRBNA600. Since switching to the C10/U1 Lexar, I've been infinitely more happy with my camera. The Sandisk C4 32GB remains in my point and shoot, where it's better suited.
I have four uses for a card like this:
1) Storage for an HP Photo Frame
2) Storage in a Nikon D40 DSLR
3) Storage in a Panasonic Video Camera which shoots H.264 video and writes to a mini-DVD or an SD-Card.
4) Moving images between devices.
I want to get this review published ASAP to save others looking for SD and SDHC cards some time. So, I am going to focus on #2 above and edit the review for points 1,3, and 4 above after I use the card in the other devices.
This card arrived quickly (Fulfillment by Amazon, sold by SanDisk + Prime Membership)! I ordered two of them, because ordering individual cards was a little less expensive than ordering them in pairs or quads (go figure???).
*The reason I wanted to get this review quickly published is because I wanted to help stop others from WASTING HOURS reading negative reviews about cards sold by other vendors that were maybe knock-offs, not the same as the picture, SDHC cards substituted for SD cards, etc. Simply look for "Sold by SanDisk" "Fulfilled by Amazon" in the product description BEFORE clicking "Add to Cart."
Hope in the future that Amazon punishes vendors who ship inferior, counterfeit, or products different than described or pictured. Right now, the only way I see to determine if this might be the case is to S L O W L Y read the 1 and 2 Star reviews for a product. Four or maybe even two years ago, you could comfortably make a purchase based on 4-Stars or above. No more - especially on these commodity products where confusion exists regarding product specifications. [On this product alone: SD vs. SDXC vs. SDHC; Suitability of Capacity; Choice of writing speed for application. For in-depth information see SDCard dot ORG] An overall rating is NO LONGER a sufficient criterion for a purchasing decision since many of these commodity type products have their reviews gamed by paid reviewers.
Anyway - just as I was about to order this same card bundled in a two pack, I saw the link for "38 sellers offer this product" and clicked the link. Huzzah - here was the same card, less expensive, and SOLD from the MANUFACTURER, SanDisk! The worries about getting a product other than described or represented was eliminated! This product was coming directly from SanDisk and was fulfilled by Amazon.
Shipment was quick, and frustration free packaging meant the product was in my hand about 30 seconds after I retrieved that package.
2) I put it in the camera, and the Nikon D40 immediately formatted the card and it was ready for use. The information screen said that it was ready to hold 2.2K (2200) pictures. I held down the shutter in continuous mode, and fired off about 20 seconds of pictures (the D40 shoots somewhere around 3 or 3.3 pics per second in burst mode). There was no stutter, lag, etc. when writing to the card. This SDHC card (remember different format than SD, which was the format available when I bought the camera) worked flawlessly in this little test. I buy only SanDisk or Lexar products, and I can say that media from neither company has ever let me down. The two Lexar cards have stored downloaded and erased around 72K pictures over six years, generally at 300-500 pics per download/erase/format cycle and are still going strong with the original capacity intact.
The warranty information enclosed with this SanDisk SDHC product indicates a 5 year warranty in the United States. Warranty periods may be different in other countries.
These cards are each pre-packed in a certified Frustration Free Packaging (FFP) mailer labelled Amazon/SanDisk (No. 80-56-10641), and then shipped in a bubble wrap envelope which was 11.25" x 9". The bubble envelope seemed too big, but perhaps that size was necessary to accommodate the huge shipping label. I will post some pictures of the package and card.
There is NO Cardholder Plastic Case, so you will need to supply your own keeper.
--------------------------------EDIT UPDATE for Points 1 & 4 Above 11/14/2013--------------------------------
1) The card worked flawlessly in a Hewlett-Packard Digital Frame (both versions DF1010v1 and DF1010p1).
Hewlett Packard - HP DF1010P1 10.1in LCD Digital Photo Frame, 16:10 Aspect Ratio, 800x480 Resolution, Clock, Calendar Display, Dark Espresso Wood
4) Write speed is very quick from PC to this card. Bursts of over 30 MB/s with an average around 10-15 MB/s. Faster than the Cruzer Flash Drives SanDisk Cruzer Fit 16 GB x2 = 32GB USB Flash Drive SDCZ33-016G-B35-2PK w/ Everything But Stromboli (TM) Lanyard I reviewed elsewhere, but the utility of this SDHC card for moving files is limited by equipment that does not have a built-in card reader.
3) Will update for Panasonic CamCorder soon.