Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC Class 10/UHS-1 Flash Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s- SDSDU-016G-U46 (Label May Change) [Old Version]
|Price:||$9.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Get the highest video performance with class 10 rating, plus more speed to catch the shot with your point and shoot camera.
- Capture amazing quality pictures with your point and shoot camera
- Delivers ultra speed to capture your perfect shot
- Now Class 10 for highest video performance
- Capture and preserve your memories on the memory card trusted by photographers worldwide.
- Take better pictures and top quality Full HD Video (1080p)
- Quick transfer speeds up to 30MB/s
- Writeable label for easy identification and organization
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC Class 10/UHS-1 Flash Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s- SDSDU-016G-U46 (Label May Change) [Old Version]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||8 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||class 10||class 10||class 4||class 10|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Capture Full HD Video (1080p) with Class 10 Performance
The SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is ideal for recording high-quality videos with a point-and-shoot digital camera or camcorder. The card's Class 10 rating means it can keep up with the demands of recording Full HD (1) video (1080p). Additionally, read speeds of up to 30 MB/s (3) minimize the time you'll spend waiting to transfer videos to your computer.
Quick write speeds are ideal for capturing fast-action photos.
Get the most from your point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders.
Twice as Fast as Ordinary Memory Cards
The SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card offers a write speed that is twice as fast as the write speed of an ordinary memory card (2). This reduces between-shot time, allowing you to shoot fast-action sequences with your point-and-shoot digital camera or camcorder.
Resists Shock, Harsh Temperatures, and X-rays
Temperature proof, shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, this memory card (4) can survive harsh conditions so that you can keep on recording video and photos.
16 GB of Storage Accommodates Full HD Videos, Photos, Music, and More
With 16 GB (5) of storage, this card has room for thousands of photos and up to 20 minutes of Full HD video (6). The SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is compatible with any SDHC compatible device. Not all devices support the SDHC card format. Check with your device manufacturer for details.
(1) Full HD (1920x1080x30fps) and 3D support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. (2) Compared to ordinary memory cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. (3) Up to 30MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing with UHS-I host device; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. (4)Visit our official website for more information and limitations. (5) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (6) Approximations: results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files, and other factors.
What's in the Box
SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card.
- Ideal for point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders
- Write speeds are twice as fast (2) as speeds of ordinary memory cards
- Class 10 rating allows you to capture Full HD (1) video (1080p)
- Read speeds of up to 30 MB/s (3) let you quickly transfer files to your computer
- 16 GB (5) of storage accommodates large high-resolution photos and Full HD video
Top Customer Reviews
Using a Transcend USB 3.0 card reader I get
On ATTO 45MBps read ; 14 MBps write
and on CrystalMark 45MBps ; 13 MBps write
First test was performed on a computer using a software named "CrystalDiskMark". I ran the test with 3 different SD cards on the same pc with same equipments and same setting.
Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10 30MB/s SD card, Read 19.93MB/s and write 11.99MB/s.
Sandisk Extreme III 4GB class 6 SD (5 year old card), Read 18.67MB/s and write 16.67MB/s.
Transcend 16GB class 10 SD (8 month old), Read 18.74MB and write 17.25MB.
Second test was performed on Canon T3i DSLR with the same 3 SD cards tested above. In this test I set my DSLR to burst mode and TV mode with 1/50 sec. Within 30 seconds interval, I want to see how many pictures in RAW format my camera can shoot.
Sandisk Ultra 32GB class 10 30MB/s, 24 shots.
Sandisk Extreme III 4GB class 6, 34 shots
Transcend 16GB class 10, 33 shots.
As you can see this Sandisk Ultra card havs higher read speed. I belived my card reader is max out at 20MB/s. that's why it show 19.9MB/s read speed. However for a digital camera and camcorder, the write speed is more important than the read speed. Both tests clearly show that the Sandisk Ultra only meets class 10 rating but far behind the other two cards. The cheaper Transcend card can outperform this ultra card easily in write speed.
I was very impressed at the speed that this card writes. I use a Nikon D90, which can take about 4.5 photo's a second. I have not seen that speed with previous cards, but I believe I got close with this one. I wish there had not been a limit to one during the lightening deals, as I would have at least 3-4 more.
Now its almost 1 month using this card and there are no any issues.
I also like read/write performance when I use it in my PC Card-reader.
Amazon has been allowing their third parties to sell counterfeit cards since atleast 2007 when we had this issue with their CF cards. I am shocked SanDisk does not sue the pants off Amazon.
LESSON LEARNED FOLKS: Buy a dozen smaller and less expensive 2GB or 4GB cards and use a new card EVERY DAY or when they fill up. That way you'll lose at most a day of vacation video. Or back it up to a notebook computer or iPhone EVERY NIGHT. These large cards are tempting, but when you loose half of your vacation memories through no fault of your own it is very painful! And what if it had failed on the last day of the trip?