Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SanDisk Ultra 8GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card Up To 40MB/s- SDSDUN-008G-G46 [Newest Version]
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up To 40MB/s Read Speed
- 10-Year Warranty
- Easily Back Up Files With "SanDisk Memory Zone" App
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Capture Full HD Video (1080p) with Class 10 Performance
The SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is ideal for recording high-quality videos with a point-and-shoot digital camera or camcorder. The card's Class 10 rating means it can keep up with the demands of recording Full HD (1) video (1080p). Additionally, read speeds of up to 40 MB/s (3) minimize the time you'll spend waiting to transfer videos to your computer.
Quick write speeds are ideal for capturing fast-action photos.
Get the most from your point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders.
Twice as Fast as Ordinary Memory Cards
The SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card offers a write speed that is twice as fast as the write speed of an ordinary memory card (2). This reduces between-shot time, allowing you to shoot fast-action sequences with your point-and-shoot digital camera or camcorder. The SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card has a 10 year limited warranty (6).
Resists Shock, Harsh Temperatures, and X-rays
Temperature proof, shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, this memory card (4) can survive harsh conditions so that you can keep on recording video and photos.
8 GB of Storage Accommodates Full HD Videos, Photos, Music, and More
With 8 GB (5) of storage, this card has room for thousands of photos and up to 10 minutes of Full HD video (6). The SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is compatible with any SDHC compatible device. Not all devices support the SDHC card format. Check with your device manufacturer for details.
(1) Full HD (1920x1080x30fps) and 3D support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. (2) Compared to ordinary memory cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. (3) Up to 40MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing with UHS-I host device; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. (4)See our website for more information and limitations. (5) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (6) Approximations: results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files, and other factors.
What's in the Box
SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card.
- Ideal for point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders
- Write speeds are twice as fast (2) as speeds of ordinary memory cards
- Class 10 rating allows you to capture Full HD (1) video (1080p)
- Read speeds of up to 40 MB/s (3) let you quickly transfer files to your computer
- 8 GB (5) of storage accommodates large high-resolution photos and Full HD video
- 10 year limited warranty (6)
Compare to similar items
This item SanDisk Ultra 8GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card Up To 40MB/s- SDSDUN-008G-G46 [Newest Version]
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|RAM Size||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||—||SDHC||SDHC||SDHC|
|Item Dimensions||1.26 x 0.85 x 0.93 in||0.94 x 1.24 x 0.09 in||2.7 x 4.9 x 0.4 in||3 x 2 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||0.51 ounces||0.64 ounces||—|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||Class 10||Class 4||Class 10|
Store lots of photos and Full HD videos-and transfer them quickly to your computer-using SanDisk 8GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10). Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders, the memory card offers read speeds of up to 80 MB/s and are twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards, allowing you to take pictures and transfer files quickly. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards come with up to lot of storage and are resistant to water, extreme temperatures, x-rays, and shocks. A label allows you to note what's on the card for easy identification.SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards have Class 10 speed ratings for recording Full HD (1080p) videos. Enjoy smooth video recording performance whether you're recording a family get-together, sporting event, or school play. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, X-ray-proof, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards are compatible with SDHC/SDXC enabled and SDHC-I/SDXC-I UHS-I enabled devices.Features: Memory card is best for Full HD Video (1080p)Features read speeds up to 40 MB/sRead speeds of up to 80 MB/sEngineered with UHS-I bus architectureShockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, X-ray-proof
Top Customer Reviews
- Fast and Furious, for real since I started using this memory card with my Nikon the camera feels faster.
- Transfer files to my laptop way faster than my older memory card.
- This thing really can survive heat. I used the camera in intense heat conditions and the memory card has no problem operating at optimal performance.
Overall this memory card has been the best at what it can do, and better than any other memory card of its class.
I'm using this in my Canon SX100 IS and it's currently holding over 3,000 photos and several videos. The speed , or my camera's speed, is slow. All moving animals are blurred. I have to wait until something is perfectly still to capture it correctly.
What *did* change was the read speed. It's a good deal faster, but when taking pictures, read speeds don't matter. So the faster read speed is unhelpful.
See my full review here, if you're curious: http://www.pretzellogix.net/2014/09/09/the-best-sandisk-sd-card-for-your-digital-camera/