Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Flash Memory Card SDMSPD-4096-B35- Retail packaging
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 14, 2007
I purchased this so that I might not have to buy another memory stick ever for my PSP. It works well and I have lots of memory left over for pictures, saved games, pictures, music, etc.
33 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this memory stick for storing pictures and short movie clips on my Sony SteadyShot digital camera (DSC-T30B) and it can hold almost 1,200 photos at 7.2 megapixels. Impressive. I decided to take a movie on the camera to see how long it would let me film. I got bored after 11 minutes so I don't know how much longer I could have gone. But 11 minutes is pretty good with a memory stick on a digital camera. I have no complaints with how much this little memory stick can hold, or with the quality.
on August 28, 2006
this is a must have if you use a psp.

works great.

writes and reads files fast.

i have had no problems using this stick.
on March 16, 2007
I bought this for a digital camera (the Sony Cybershot DSC-T9 if you must know) at the last minute before the trip. 4GB gives me 1345 pictures at 6MP, so you know the size is huge. I rather stupidly took a 2GB and a 1GB memorystick duo with me thinking I'd be clicking like a fool for the week, and they sat forlornely in their case unused. 1300 plus photos for a week - that's 200 pics a day, that's 85 pics an hour, that's 1 and a quarter a minute, that's.... my finger grew stiff and tired after 40, and on a cruise, I spent much more time eating and drinking and sleeping so I only used a third of the 4GB. Still, it is a great buy, huge capacity, fast and very typically quality SanDisk. Buy it.
on February 26, 2007
Even though I read in some web sites that this phone will not operate with a Memory Duo Chip greater than 2GB, I read here that some user had no problems. My w810i (Cingular) worked well with this 4GB card. I am getting 3.82GB of usable space!

Two things:

1) Make sure you have the latest firmware on your phone, available from the Sony Ericsson's web site. They have a down-loadable program which will guide you through all the steps to accomplish this.

2) I formatted my new 4GB card on my Sony desktop, which has a Memory Stick reader (you'll need the adapter which comes with the new card). Just to be sure, I started by copying to the new card all the files in the old card which came with the phone, and done!
on December 13, 2006
I bought this for my Sony Ericsson W810i walkman phone. It works great, and now I can keep all the music I need on my phone, and don't need to carry anything else with me.
on February 8, 2007
Works perfectly with the PSP. Don't bother with the "colorful" memory sticks from SanDisk marketed for the PSP, they are both the same thing and this one is a little cheaper. Fast loading and expands the PSP to a full media device, with lots of space for mp3's and videos.
on August 28, 2006
Great product, tons of space. so far got 1 movie and tons of music on my memory stick and still got lots more space to use up. Play back from it is perfect. Have always liked sandisk products and i will continue to purchase them.
on March 9, 2007
I bought this card for my PSP and I hafta say, The value of my PSP has gone way up. I now carry several games tons of music and some high quality DVD backups with me wherever I take it. The transfer rate is not a problem, I see no lag, and no problem with sync between sound and video. Owning a Vaio laptop, I have no problem transfering my data "quickly" to it. Great Product, Great Price, and a well known name. I knew I wasn't going to be dissapointed.
on January 3, 2007
The Sandisk 4 Gig Memory Stick Duo worked great for my PSP. So far, I've been able to load six full length movies (my dvd's converted to mpeg-4 at about 250 MB each), three TV shows and 117 songs with room to spare. I can't wait to take my PSP on a road trip.