Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on September 1, 2011
I bought a bunch of these to use with my Nikon D7000. It's one of the growing list of cameras that can take advantage of the the performance that this card offers. If your camera can't then you're wasting your money unless what you care about is fast download speeds from your card reader to your computer.

Using the SanDisk SDSDXP1-008G-A75 8GB Extreme Pro SDHC Memory Card I can make the most of my cameras buffer and keep taking photos in rapid bursts with minimal wait for the buffer to clear.

I prefer purchasing multiple lower capacity cards rather than a few large capacity ones. I see it as a way of safeguarding precious photos and videos by removing the card from the camera when it's full and stashing it in a safe place.
on April 29, 2015
Fantastic card, fast, and reliable, I trust these with all my photographic needs.
I've put more than 100,000 photos on a couple of these, taking the card out of my camera everytime I needed to download to my computer. I've never had a read or write error with them and the case itself holds up well to 100's or 1000's of eject/insertion cycles.
on November 12, 2011
Gets between 27.5mb/s to 45mb/s transfer speeds on my computer on a cheap USB SHDC card reader. Seems to stay at a constant 27.5Mb/s rate with very large file transfers and snaps photo's back to back within 1 second on my canon elph 300 HS camera. Also writes 1080P video from the same camera in just 2 seconds.

I'm happy I bought it so I dont have to wait 6-8 seconds to take another picture as I did with my previous older class 6 card.
on April 30, 2013
I use this card in my Nikon D7000 in slot 1 and I have never run into a situation where the buffer slowed down my shooting. I know there are faster ones now. This extreme pro 8gb is a must if you need to crank off multiple shots without stopping. My 16GB class 6 kingston is noticeably slower.
I highly recommend this series if you need the speed.
on June 25, 2011
The higher speed was negligible compared to past 30mb and such,however it is faster than some other cards i have used. some questioned if it would work in the d-60 and yes it works great. i shot some raw and mostly jpeg if that helps.
great price and big enough storage for me. i give the card to the client and for the shoots i do this 8 gig size is plenty.
on June 5, 2014
I bought this card because my Canon camera was taking many blurred photos. In frustration I did some reading and found I needed a faster memory card. The price was right on this one and the reviews were great. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on November 9, 2011
Since purchase I have shot nearly 1000 action images for Pop Warner football and also about 500 images on 1 of 2 cameras used for a wedding. Performance has been great - clearly faster than a Transcend 8G, class 6 that I've owned for several years as well as older Lexar Pro cards. I had none of the compatability issues for this and other SanDisc cards described in the D5100 forum.
on May 2, 2011
This is a very fast memory card it's probably best suited for photographers, but not the greatest (inconvenient unless you're carrying a laptop memory storage device to upload) for those who are looking into taking video. It's extremely fast when uploading to a computer I was very amazed I give it a two thumbs up.
on October 26, 2011
Bought this to use as a Readyboost device for Windows 7 on a Dell Latitude E6400. The speed I got is no where near the advertised 45MB/s. Called SanDisk support and used the software they recommended to test it, and was only getting 15MB/s read.
on July 17, 2012
I bought this card to see if it would allow my Lumix FZ150 to take continuous pics at 5fps. After testing it, it is not any faster than any of the other, much less expensive class 10 cards I have. It works fine but not any faster and more money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.