Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 3,821-3,830 of 11,834 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12,868 reviews
on January 7, 2013
The player works great and my wife listens to books constantly. The big drawback is the faulty earphone jack. Don't push the plug in all the way! so the sound tends to come in and out as the plug is wiggled. My wife uses a set of earbuds from her walkman witch seem to stay put better. It's a shame SanDisk could not use an industry standard stereo mini jack on such a nice player.
on April 24, 2015
I love my Sansa Clip. This is my second one. The first one lasted for 5 or 6 years without a hitch until it died. I use it instead of my iPhone because it is so much easier to use and small and portable. I dont worry about losing it since replacing it is so affordable.
on January 13, 2014
We had a 1 GB MP3 player, a real cheap one. Interface was quite poor, moving between files was unpredictable, but took AAA batteries.

We were a bit concerned about the battery not being removable, and having interface issues with this one also. Not so. Interface is just fine, and it charges when we put files on it so the battery life has not been an issue.
on August 25, 2014
Have had it for a couple of years and it's still going strong. When we travel during the summer I have to have my music to drown out everyone else's noise and with head phones this is great. Clips to my shirt collar and goes strong all night. Have and will continue to recommend this to anyone needing a simple mp3 player.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 6, 2014
I exercise a lot and I've went through 2 of these. The first one's volume button got stuck right after the warranty expired. The second one's power button got stuck but luckily it was still under warranty.

I've been reading around and apparently these are common problems with the sansa clip. The sansa clip is NOT for heavy use.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2012
This is the 3rd Sansa player I've owned and have to say they make an excellent product. Simple to use, great sound and compact. I've also had Ipods and Creative Zen players yet Sansa has out performed both in terms of sound quality over a variety of formats, durability and battery life. Forget I-whatevers and get one of these, you won't regret it!SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)
on November 7, 2014
Awesome MP3 player, big sound from such a little device. "Little" maybe an overstatement, this player is tiny and can fit in any pocket or small bag easily. May not be the best purchase for smaller kids, could probably get lost pretty easily. Bought it for my 13 year daughter and she loves it!
on October 28, 2015
Love this MP3 player. Best on the market. Have purchased 2 of the Clip and 2 Fuze. Sorry they hard to find. Like them much better then ipod. Use this to workout daily with Bose earbuds. Excellent sound and portability.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 2, 2016
An Ok product when you can keep the connection to the earphones. I have to keep adjusting them, which is a plus, I bought this to use when walking or working out now I am not sure if they will stay connected.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2015
I love this player, especially for listening to audio books. I have several and am horrified that the manufacturer is no longer making them. I don't understand why, because this model is very popular. Maybe they last too well???!!!!!