Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on February 6, 2016
Great little music player for running and biking. Very lite...I don't even know I'm wearing it. It's much better than strapping my phone on my arm. Only complaint is that my ear bud connector has to be pushed in to just the right depth in order for the music to come through. It can't be pushed in all the way and get sound.
on September 3, 2016
I like all the features it has but it doesn't have an important one that I need and that is a sleep timer that can be set and not default if the device is shut off. I use it for audiobooks and that feature is very important to me. If it had that it would be a 5 star.
on March 5, 2014
I bought the gel skin when I first purchased a Sansa Clip but it seems to be not so necessary and after a time you could notice it would hold a bit of moisture. Not a big deal or did it cause the Sansa Clip to not work, it just is a cautionary word.
on August 19, 2015
This skin fits very nicely only my Sansa Clip. You can still see all the buttons, the screen, and use the clip. It is a great protection against damaging your Sansa Clip from dirt, water, or dropping. Worth the investment to protect your MP3 player!
on February 3, 2016
Gel case has arrived before the sansa clip mp3 player. It appears rubbery enough to soften any impact. It looks like it will fit well.
on April 14, 2014
I love the silicone covers; I have one for my Android smart phone as well. They are easy to put on and take off and provide great protection for my devices. This one for my Sansa still allows me to use all the functions while still protecting it from bumps and bruises :)
on December 21, 2014
This little rubber cover is tough, yet thin enough to access the on/off button. it has saved my sansaclip numerous times. I wear an apron at work and come into contact with metal shelving multible times a day.
on February 20, 2015
Makes it easy to hold onto when hands are cold or dry. Provides protection against scratches, but is sufficiently flexible and translucent to work buttons through.
on December 29, 2014
This covers the device a lot and gives it protection. The only downside is that I wish that you could see the buttons better through it.
on February 28, 2015
It fits and the controls work with it on the Sansa. It also give me something to hold onto as the Sansa Clip is really small.