|Hard Drive||400 GB|
SanDisk Ultra 400GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 400GB to store even more hours of Full HD video7
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback2
- Up to 100MB/s transfer speeds let you move up to 1200 photos in a minute6
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance1. Durability-shockproof, temperature extremes, waterproof, x-ray proof
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
SanDisk Ultra – 400GB – microSD UHS-I card
The 400GB (1) SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card gives you the freedom to shoot, save and share more than ever before. Our highest-capacity microSD card is perfect for recording and watching Full HD video,(3) with room for even more hours of video.(2) Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s(4) ensure that you can move all your content blazingly fast—up to 1200 photos in just one minute.(5) Ideal for Android-based smartphones and tablets, this card’s A1 rating means that you can load apps faster too.(6) And, with its unprecedented 400GB capacity, this card lets you capture and store more than ever before.
At a Glance:
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (3)
- Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s (4)
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance (6)
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets
Capture and Store even more hours of Full HD Video (2)
With a breakthrough capacity of 400GB (1), you can store even more hours of Full HD video (2) on the card without worrying about running out of room for the videos, photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Transfer Speeds of up to 100MB/s (4)
Blazing transfer speeds mean that your content moves fast letting you move up to 1200 photos in a minute (5).
Load Apps Faster with A1-rated Performance (6)
Rated A1, the 400GB (1) SanDisk Ultra microSD card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
Full HD Video Capture (3)
Class 10 speed rating allows you to shoot Full HD video and high quality photos.
Ideal for Android Smartphones and Tablets
SanDisk cards are compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
SanDisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space (7).
|SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Cards||SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Cards||SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD UHS-II Cards|
|Capacity||Up to 400GB||Up to 128GB||Up to 128GB|
|Sequential Read Speed||Up to 100MB/s (16/32GB: 98MB/s)||Up to 100MB/s||Up to 275MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed||Not Specified||Up to 60MB/s (128GB: 90MB/s)||Up to 100MB/s|
|Performance Class||C10, U1, A1 (16GB: C10, A1)||C10, U3, V30, A1||C10, U3|
|Video Support||Full HD||Full HD, 4K UHD||Full HD, 4K UHD|
|Devices||Android smartphone & tablet||Mid to high-range camera, Android smartphone, tablet, drone, action camera||High-performance camera, Android smartphone, tablet, drone, action camera|
(1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(2) Approximations; results and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
(3) Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
(4) Up to 100MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(5) Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(6) Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
(7) Download and installation required.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.
Sandisk Ultra 400GB Micro SDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter - SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*- Don't be fooled by unscrupulous sellers, particularly on auction sites ( I won't name it because there are a lot of fake cards here, too), who list ridiculously large capacity cards for astonishingly low prices... you don't get what you pay for! They take cheap, generic cards, usually no more than 4 or 8 GB, and rewrite the card's firmware & re-label it to make it act and appear like a larger card... 256GB, 500GB or higher! There are tons of listings out there for 1 TERABYTE microSD cards! Of course there's no such thing: and when the physical memory of the card is reached, your device will simply start overwriting data... and your precious photos, videos and other files will be gone forever. In fact, one third of all SanDisk cards on the market are counterfeit! You can avoid all this by installing and using a free app called SD Insight to determine if your card is legitimate.
Here are the things to consider...
1. Game saves will always go on the Switch's internal hard drive. They don't take up much space, and you can archive saves for games you aren’t currently playing...but for the save files you're actively using, you need enough room on the internal hard drive.
2. Screenshots and videos will default to the new micro sdxc card, but you can change the default back to the Switch's internal hard drive in the data management settings. You can also move the files back and forth between the internal drive and the micro sdxc card fairly easily (while the micro sdxc card is in the Switch).
3. Digital download games and updates (even updates for game cards or digitally downloaded games saved on the internal hard drive) will default to the micro sdxc card so long as it is in the Switch. If you want to move your downloaded games and updates over to the internal storage, you will need to archive them (which will remove them from the micro sdxc card), take out the micro sdxc card (turn off* your Switch first), then select the game you want to play (it'll still be on your home screen menu if you've archived it) and the game, updates, and save files will download to the internal storage.
It's for the third reason, especially, that I recommend using up most of the internal storage before actually using the micro sdxc card. Because the downloaded games and updates are a pain to move around.
Anyway, hope all that helps. It's a great card. It's easy to put in. Just turn off* your Switch, put the card in (label facing you as you're looking at the back of your Switch), and turn the Switch back on. For cards bigger than 32 gigs, you'll be prompted to install an update, but once that's done, you'll be ready to go.
*To turn off the Switch, hold the power button on top of the Switch until you see a menu pop up. choose “Power Options” then choose “Turn Off”.
I own about 100 SD cards and I always do a speed test to verify the reading and writing speeds before I install the memory. This card checked out extremely well. The fastest write speed on this card was 73.143 MB/Sec and the fastest reading speed was 93.368 MB/Sec. I have attached the graphical test data for your information. I used a USB 3.0 port with a USB 3.0 card reader for the test.
Overall, this card worked well and I rated it five stars. If I have any future issues I will update my review.
I hope my review and photo of the test data helps you.
Out of 100 plus SD cards I have purchased from Sandisk I have only had one fail. With Sandisk’s 10 year warranty they replaced it and sent me a new one at no charge. That is the advantage when you purchase high tech from a top company that stands behind their product.
I simply called them and returned the old chip and they sent me a new one.
I am amazed at how well these work and how low the price has gotten on a sale day. Putting one of these into your phone or tablet is a wonderful upgrade to the device’s storage capability.
Almost no one needs a 128 GIG chip but at sales prices you can’t pass up getting them.
This is a great product and it makes your smart devices even more powerful.
This is a simple and easy upgrade for your smart devices.
The card was tested with H2testw and as you can see, the long-term averaging resulted in 31.9MB/s write and 87.6MB/s read speed. Fast enough for use in phones and tablets and your Nintendo Switch.
Card tested successfully at full capacity. The card was received in full retail packaging and seems to be genuine. Item was received promptly and packaged appropriately.