|Series||Dual Drive Go USB Type C|
|Item model number||SDDDC3-032G-G46|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Item Weight||0.131 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.75 x 0.48 x 0.34 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.75 x 0.48 x 0.34 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||32|
|Date First Available||October 31, 2019|
3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new removeable flash memory device of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back.
SanDisk 32GB Ultra Dual Drive Go USB Type-C Flash Drive, Black - SDDDC3-032G-G46
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Read Speed||150 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The 2-in-1 flash drive with a reversible USB Type-C and a traditional Type-A connector.
- Seamlessly move content between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers(2) | (2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See the official SanDisk website for a list of compatible devices.
- Free up space on your USB Type-C smartphone(2)
- Automatically back up photos with SanDisk Memory Zone app(3) | (3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required.
- High-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive with 150MB/s read speeds(1) | (1) Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and vary by capacity. USB Type-C port with USB 3.1 Gen 1/ USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Compatible Devices: Tablet Mobile
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(1) Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and vary by capacity. USB Type-C port with USB 3.1 Gen 1/ USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing;
performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See official SanDisk website for more details.
(3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required. See official SanDisk website for more details
Compare with similar items
SanDisk Ultra 32GB Dual Drive USB Type-C (SDDDC2-032G-G46)
Samsung Duo Plus USB 3.1 Flash Drive 128GB - 300MB/s - Type-C with Type-A Adapter (MUF-128DB/AM)
SanDisk 64GB Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C - SDDDC4-064G-G46
SanDisk 32GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive - SDCZ48-032G-GAM46
Samsung MUF-64AB/AM FIT Plus 64GB - USB 3.1 Flash Drive
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Digital Media Source||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CWP Online||MemoryWhiz||Amazon.com|
|Digital Storage Capacity||32 GB||32 GB||128.0 GB||64 GB||32 GB||64.0 GB|
|Hardware Interface||USB||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB||USB, USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB 3.0|
|Item Dimensions||1.75 x 0.48 x 0.34 inches||0.37 x 1.50 x 0.79 inches||2.30 x 0.70 x 0.30 inches||1.75 x 0.48 x 0.34 inches||0.42 x 0.87 x 0.31 inches||0.90 x 0.70 x 0.30 inches|
|Item Weight||0.13 ounces||0.32 ounces||0.27 ounces||0.63 ounces||—||0.16 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB||32 GB||128 GB||64 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
Looking for storage that works across your USB Type-C and Type-A devices? Whether you’re taking amazing photos of your latest adventure or creating content in the office, the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go is the 2-in-1 flash drive that lets you easily move files between USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.(2) Just plug in the drive to easily free up space on your smartphone or to automatically back up your photos, videos, music, documents and contacts.(3) Plus, the dual-purpose swivel design protects connectors and features a keyring hole to take your drive on the go. | (2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See official SanDisk website for list of compatible devices. (3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's very very slow, either USB-C or regular USB will give you the same speed, I repeat it has the same speed.
and you know what? my old flash drive (USB 3.0) is still faster than this one (USB 3.1),
- low quality flash memory and controller,
- low quality material , (cheap plastic) .
- Too small.
- Doesn't work with ipad pro
- Small: It is almost exactly the size of a AAA battery (triple) except it is thinner. It will be smaller than a normal house key and way smaller than a car key. It's only the length of the USB-C metal end longer than my Kingston 8GB that I have had for years and has been through the war.
- OTG: The biggest drawback of my Kingston is no USB-C, which means I need to have an OTG cable available to share it with my phone or someone with a MAC. I plugged it in and it was instantly recognized by my Note 9.
- Keychain: I was concerned that the slot might not be large enough for the coupler of my keychain to slide through. There was plenty of room for it and plenty loose on the cable.
- 32GB: Looking at benchmarks around the web, I detected a pattern between capacity and speed of USB Flash drives of the same base model, depending on the technology they use. Sometimes the larger capacity ones are faster and sometimes the lower capacity ones are faster. With the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go USB Type-C Flash Drive - SDDDC3 and its close sibling SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C - USB-C, USB 3.1 - SDDDC2, the pattern appears to be the-smaller-the-faster. My test confirms that as well. Bigger is not better for other reasons as well. 32GB is the largest you can go and use the FAT32 format. The FAT32 format can be read by pretty much anything. Also, if you want it to be bootable, FAT32 can be used to boot computers set up secure boot and UEFI and BIOS, without reconfiguring the computer and losing visibility to the computer's hard drive. If you see yourself using it for all of these things, then FAT32 and 32GB max is the only way you can do all of these things from a single USB drive. You will hear people say that with Windows 10, you can partition it and have a FAT32 partition. That's true, but then only Windows 10 and UEFI can read it, and if you use it to boot with, it will be astoundingly slow, and that's the case even if you make a 32GB FAT32 partition on lightning speed SSD, let along a flash drive.
- Temperature: People talk about heat, but I checked it with my heat gun which is very accurate. It went from 71F to 72F and back down to 71F. Then I noticed that the closer to the laptop I measured the warmer. I discovered the port area on the laptop was 77F, so I don't know if it heats up measurably at all.
- Durability: The jury is still out as to how well it will hold up on my key chain. My metal Kingston has a nasty dent in the NARROW side on the corner, which would had to have taken quite a hit somehow to produce. There seems to be enough plastic where the key chain goes through the holder. The flash drive swivel could be a failure point, however the natural tendency would be for it to streamline within the holder. The area of most concern is the rectangle plug-in of the USB-A end, which is like a vinyl plastic, unlike the metal USB-C end. However, as of this update on 7 weeks later, it's holding up just fine.
It melted inside one of my USB ports, that port is now unusable, and while trying to find support, there is little to actually be found. Contacting support directly, they said they'd send me an email after the chat, which to their credit, they did, but there was a statement within that email that said, word for word: "We apologize for your experience. I understand that you are not claiming any extra damage other than your SanDisk product. We would be happy to replace your SanDisk product."
And I made it extremely clear in the chat that my PC sustained damage from this plastic piece of crap, and I'd like something done about it, so I'm not sure why they tried to slide that in, maybe to make me agree without reading? And what makes them think I want a replacement anyway, it MELTED, why would I want a second one? I received a broken link to create an account for SanDisk support as well, because after doing so, trying to log in does not work, and requesting a password reset doesn't work either as it's been 4 hours since requesting a password reset and still I have not received anything in any folder at all in my email.
So far my experience with this has been the absolute worst, and the people designated to "help" seem to lack basic product knowledge, and intelligence considering they think I simply want a replacement of the exact item that melted in my system to begin with.
A lot of you may think that a single USB port being broken isn't a big deal, but it's the principal of it that matters. You don't want new scratches on your car when you pick it up from an autobody shop, right? Large companies shouldn't be able to get away with their products damaging a customers property. It's a shame too, I always liked SanDisk, this is not my first experience with them overall, all of my flash drives are SanDisk, and they all work great, but making this one plastic, especially that isn't heat resistant, was stupid beyond belief.
I'd include the video I took, which shows me using another SanDisk flash drive in two of my front ports, the working one, and the broken one, but if I did that, people would comment saying something stupid like "Hur dur that's not even the right flash drive from this listing" without reading what I wrote here, acknowledging full well that it's a separate drive and explaining the intention is to show the port is broken. So I included the picture of just the melted flash drive instead. No clue if it's still working, I intended to try it in a dummy laptop but the stupid thing melted in such a way that it just won't fit.
Here's hoping tomorrow, when I contact their support again, that I actually get somewhere. If they do good by me, I'll simply remove this review and replace it with a better one, but for now, these are my feelings on this product.
Top reviews from other countries
I purchased it mainly as a daily driver that I can keep on my keys, and can be connected to my mobile phone when needed on the go. In that regard it's perfect and the speeds are hardly noticeable when using with portable apps and focusing on reading from the drive but you'll feel the slow speeds when transferring to the capacity.
please see attached photos to have an idea how this can work on Windows 7 x32 bit O.S.
Please remember the maker used the ''commercial'' unit size : 1 Gb = 1000 Mb not 1024 Mb so you'll get a device formatted in FAT 32 of approx. 114 Gb storage space !!!
Dedicated USB ports 2.0 / 2.1 on a Lenovo G550 motherboard (factory built in) write speed transfer is showed in the first attached pic.
However on a USB 3.0 Super Speed PCMCIA Express Card supported by Lenovo G550 motherboard the speed transfer on writing is almost double on two different files transferred same time with the mention of internal main drive being SSD (not the original one Hitachi 320 Gb / 5400 rpm)...
Now remember we're talkin' about 3.0 not 3.1 USB config. where writing speeds are even higher.
Reading speed doesn't even maters 'cuz they're at least double the writing speed...
...on a 3.1 USB config being even higher, bringin' the USB device close to it's limits !!!
Hope this helps all !!!
My only concern is just how hot it gets if plugged into my computer in a USB A 3.1 port. I got a reading of 68°C on my thermal gun. It's very hot to touch and really too hot to handle after I plugged it out. Unsure if this is a fault or not. Doesn't seem to get hot at all if used in a USB C port at least. It only gets 4 stars due to the thermal issue.