Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC, 16GB Card
|Sale:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blazing fast Class 10 and UHS Speed class 1 for flawless video/video capture!
- Waterproof, x-ray proof, extreme temperature proof, and shockproof to 500Gs!*
- Share your content collections with friends, family and colleagues easily.
- Eco energy consumes less power than other cards for the latest high-performance smartphones, superphones, cameras, and HD media devices!
- *Water proof: Tested to withstand up to 72 hours in 1m salt or fresh water; IEC 529 IPX7; product must be clean and dry before use. Temp -13§F to 185§F (-25§C to 85 §C), airport X-Ray rated.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC, 16GB Card
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||First Choice 2015||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||First Choice 2015|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||32||16 GB||16 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||class 10||class 10||class 10||class 10|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
But then trouble settled in... the card had some corrupt clusters and some of my most important pictures taken were lost and irretrievable. I tried multiple data recovery tools with no success. When I was finally ready to give up and declare this card dead, I realized that I was not able to get Sandisk help (read: an RMA) without a proof of purchase. Well, sure, it's a standard practice and I don't blame Sandisk... but really who would have thought to keep the packaging of a memory card? It having lasted for only a year (with low-moderate use in a phone) also caught me off guard as I expected this brand to be more reliable.
In the end it was my fault for not thinking ahead for the possibilities of a defect, but nonetheless I was bummed with this experience losing precious data on a product that I had full faith in
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for Arduino and Raspberry Pi 2. Load and experiment with different ops and projects at the switch of a Micro SD card!Published 10 months ago by ilive4fun