SanDisk 256GB iXpand Base for iPhone Charging and Backup - SDIB20N-256G-GN9AE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Memory Storage Capacity||256 GB|
About this item
- Automatically back up your iPhone’s photos, videos and contacts every time you charge(2)
- Keep your photos and videos right on the iXpand Base at original quality with no worry about recurring monthly fees
- Fast-charge with 15 watts of power
- Designed for everyday use with a soft rubber top to hold your phone and a wrap-around groove to keep your cable tidy
- Easily restore your backed up photos, videos and contacts to your iPhone
- Works with your Apple Lightning to USB cable. Cable not included
- Works with iPhone 5 or greater with Lightning connector and iOS 10+
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
It backs up – while you charge
Never worry about losing your memories again. Every time you charge your iPhone with iXpand Base, it automatically backs up your photos, videos and contacts¹.
¹ iXpand Base app and iOS ver. 10 or above required. Available for download from the App Store.
Charge your iPhone fast
With 15W of power, your iPhone charges fast—so you can back up and charge and be on your way in a flash.
No monthly fees, high quality photos
The iXpand Base offers plenty of room to save your files in their original quality with no worry about recurring monthly fees for Internet-based storage.
Automatically back up your iPhone’s photos, videos and contacts every time you charge2. With up to 256GB1 of storage, you can save all of your photos and videos right on the iXpand Base at original quality, with no worry about recurring monthly fees. Designed as a home base for your iPhone, it features a soft rubber top to hold your phone and a wrap-around groove to keep your Lightning to USB cable tidy (cable not included). The iXpand Base also includes an app that lets you easily restore your backed up files.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
“Adding” the new photos ...kept backing up the entire photo library over and over again.
Multiple calls to Tech service never resolved the issues ...they offered to replace it after the 4th service call....LOTS OF TIME WASTED...trying to make it work as it should !
Amazon was great and refunded all my money 5 days past the 30 day return date