- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.9 x 1.3 inches ; 0.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B013TMNKAW
- Item model number: SDSQUNB-032G-AZFMN
- Average Customer Review: 7,904 customer reviews
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2015
SanDisk 32 GB micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and Fire TV
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (35%)|
- Exclusive “Made for Amazon” SD memory card - the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
- Load your Fire Tablet with more fun - by adding space for additional photos, music and movies
- Download your apps and games directly to the SD card
- Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
- Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay
- Read speeds up to 48MB/s**
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 32 GB
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There is a manual on the Fire: Go to Settings, find Help, Search for "Insert and Manage MicroSD card" The manual has detailed illustrations and instructions on installation and use of the MicroSD card.
The available memory is slightly less than the advertised memory; that's usually the case with memory cards for various reasons.
One thing I was disappointed (well, two, if I count the lack of a tiny plastic case for the MicroSD card when it's not in the Kindle. This used to be almost standard) discovering I couldn't directly download my Kindle books or my Audible audio books directly to the card. For me, with the Fire's limited data storage and my 30Gb plus audiobook collection, this is a big drawback.
The whole point of the MicroSD card was to enable me to store most of my audio books (or a great many) on the device for when Internet access was unavailable - which is often given my occupation and travel. I suspect though, I will be able to transfer via usb cable.
Otherwise it was really easy to install on my new 50 dollar tablet which I love.
Cannot be installed on the hdx 7" tablet (which I bought in July, not knowing these cheaper versions would come out) . I was disappointed about that. But with the newer version and the card, I will live quite well.
This price is great for all the extra space you will add to your Fire tablet. I paid the retail price for this and this is my honest and unbiased review.
Most recent customer reviews
No problems. I actually switched it to my phone because my kindle never used enough storage. Everything works great on it.Published 5 hours ago by Diamond Smoak
Purchased this at a good price for use with my RCA tablet that I use to play music on my soundbar via Bluetooth. It does the job and I'm happy. Thanks.Published 8 hours ago by Gigi Hadley
I like that it worked right off the bat. I bought a disc from Staples that kept giving me trouble.Published 8 hours ago by gina provensen
San Disk. Need I say more? My go to add card. I bought this one for a Fire HD 8. San Disk is also my choice for photography.Published 9 hours ago by Charles Kraus
Good way to expand the memory. Installed immediately without any problems!Published 10 hours ago by Loes Molenkamp