- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.9 x 1.3 inches ; 0.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B013TMNNDQ
- Item model number: SDSQUNB-064G-AZFMN
- Average Customer Review: 7,672 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- #2 in Kindle Store > Amazon Device Accessories > Fire Tablet Accessories > Fire HD 8 Accessories (7th Generation)
- #2 in Kindle Store > Amazon Device Accessories > Fire Tablet Accessories > Fire 7 Accessories (7th Generation) > Memory Cards
- #3 in Kindle Store > Amazon Device Accessories > Fire Tablet Accessories > Fire HD 10 (5th Generation) Accessories
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2015
SanDisk 64 GB micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and Fire TV
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (23%)|
- Exclusive “Made for Amazon” SD memory card - the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
- Load your Fire Tablet with more fun - by adding space for additional photos, music and movies
- Download your apps and games directly to the SD card
- Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
- Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 64 GB
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
There is a manual on the Fire: Go to Settings, find Help, Search for "Insert and Manage MicroSD card" The manual has detailed illustrations and instructions on installation and use of the MicroSD card.
The available memory is slightly less than the advertised memory; that's usually the case with memory cards for various reasons.
One thing I was disappointed (well, two, if I count the lack of a tiny plastic case for the MicroSD card when it's not in the Kindle. This used to be almost standard) discovering I couldn't directly download my Kindle books or my Audible audio books directly to the card. For me, with the Fire's limited data storage and my 30Gb plus audiobook collection, this is a big drawback.
The whole point of the MicroSD card was to enable me to store most of my audio books (or a great many) on the device for when Internet access was unavailable - which is often given my occupation and travel. I suspect though, I will be able to transfer via usb cable.
This price is great for all the extra space you will add to your Fire tablet. I paid the retail price for this and this is my honest and unbiased review.
Otherwise it was really easy to install on my new 50 dollar tablet which I love.
Cannot be installed on the hdx 7" tablet (which I bought in July, not knowing these cheaper versions would come out) . I was disappointed about that. But with the newer version and the card, I will live quite well.
--New Update: after a complaint to customer service, I received a "good will" full refund. At least I was compensated but this should not have happened. If these were made for Fire Tablets, they should work. They do not.
Worked for the first three months just fine. Then, my Fire tablet said the card was "unrecognizable" so I put it in my computer and it "needed to be scanned to be repaired" which did not work. I contacted Amazon who sent me a replacement (a 16 GB version - I bought a 128 GB) and it did the same thing. First, it was fine. Then, it was not recognized and then corrupted. Before I tried the new card, I reset my Fire as the tech support recommended and didn't install any apps.
I usually go-to SanDisk SD cards. These cards are damaged in some way. When I plugged them into my computer, they said "Generic Card" so I can't help but think these are actually knock offs that either SanDisk or Amazon has produced.
DO NOT PURCHASE THESE!!
I replaced this with a PNY 128GB that is $15 less and I have had no issues. There is a Samsung micro SD that costs the same but comes with an adapter you can use if you need to plug it into a computer. I would avoid these at all costs. As I read reviews, others have had the same issues. Same your time and money and look elsewhere.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome deal! Excellent experience This little device has exceeded my expectations. The seller answered my questions very patiently, excellent service. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Owen Gresham
Fit my Kindle Fire perfectly and holds a lot. Works great.Published 18 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I have numerous of these. Small and well constructed. I use them as extra storage for
my Amazon FireTV. Recommended.
Fit my Kindle 8 (7th generation) easily and installed with no problems. So far so good.Published 1 day ago by Coyote