Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 313 reviews
on June 19, 2012
Ordered the 16 GB card from Superior Electronics Outlet after inquiry to insure card was in retail packaging. Card is a Class 6 microSDHC card with the SD card adapter just as described. Have only tried this out for a couple of days but put the card in the adapter and it works very well in my Panasonic Lumix camera taking both pictures & HD video. Did 2 minutes of HD video to test it and had no problems - showed 2 Hr video recording space available. I opted for the microSD card with adapter to be able to use in more things. Being rated as Class 6 it may be older inventory as newest cards appear to be rated as Class 10. Didn't test actual read & write speeds but records and plays back the HD video on my camera with no problems. I got sold on Sandisk after viewing reviews for several different card brands (SanDisk, PNY, Transend, Patriot, Kingston) and then visiting SanDisk website showing people stomping on them & still working. This card appears to be very rugged and well made - visit the SanDisk site & read about these. Read reviews that stated Sandisk does not supply bulk packaged cards for resale so non-retail cards likely are knock-offs. Wanted reliability and was willing to pay a bit extra for genuine SanDisk product. Also like the lifetime warranty SanDisk has on their Mobile Ultra cards. Very satisfied.
review image review image
on April 24, 2012
Maybe I am dating myself, but the first computer in my family had an 80Mb hard drive and we thought things were great with that (an old Mac with an add on external CD-ROM playing Myst). The fact that this chip holds 64Gb and is no bigger than your thumbnail is astounding. I have not had any compatibility issues, but that is one reason for buying a name brand like Sandisk. In case you haven't noticed, there is a difference between SDHC and SDXC the newer XC is an even higher capacity format that doesn't always work in HC designed slots. Also I have not filled it up yet, so I will see if there are any issues once it starts to fill up and update this review if there are. I could have almost bought three 32 Gb models for this money, but with only one slot and how small these are its just not worth the risk of losing any or the hassle of pulling them out for swapping around. This basically doubles the drive space I have in a samsung series 7 slate and made me feel comfortable buying a used slate with only the 64 Gb internal drive (the Samsung S7 slate with windows 8 is the absolute future of computing BTW, with a core i5, touch interface, and full desktop it replaces tabs, pads, netbooks, and notebooks with one device. Sorry I didn't buy new from Amason or i would place these opinions in their own review...). The faster internal drive hosts programs and the OS while this thing holds videos, music, and other files and does a great job. I have noticed transfer speeds around 6 Mb/sec in Windows 8 CP (the transfer rate flowing chart in windows 8 is genius). This is good enough for playing HD videos (720p, haven't tried 1080p), but I have seen my wireless N 5 Ghz band connection transfer from a networked hard drive to the slate's internal SSD drive faster (about 9 Mb/sec). I wouldn't expect something like this to keep up with an SSD though, however 15 years ago I would not have expected 64Gb to be this small... :)
on July 24, 2014
I love SanDisk products, they are reliable, made of quality materials, excellent transfer rates, durable, and the drives, regardless of size, are dependable when archiving important digital materials. Use and durability are excellent, I still own and use this device to this day. It arrived on time, as described by Amazon & manufacturer, it was shipped on time, arrived within prescribed estimates, the packaging was undamaged, and the product itself was unmolested and made with quality materials.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 11, 2012
I write this review from the perspective of using other SanDisk, Kingston and Transcend memory cards that have failed. I've haven't been able to understand how these type of Micro SD cards could always have such positive reviews, yet if you search the web for the cards name and failure, you can find countless blogs about the card having a high failure rate. How you know your card has failed is if placed in a device or in a computer the card will demand to be formatted, but will never format or function again.

This card gets 5 stars after just a month of use because it hasn't failed, yet. Normally I'll end up replacing a card under Amazon's 30 day return window before I ever come close to the warranty. My primary and intended use for this card is for use in an Android Tablet. After getting the card, I filled it up with music, movies and several pictures. Even better is moving apps from the tablet SD onto this to save internal space. Out of the package this 32GB card comes preformatted to a size of 29.7GB. All my files transferred quickly and the card kept a pretty cool temperature during the process.

For use in my device, I've found no issues. Content plays quickly and appears on my device just as if it's on the internal memory vs. as an added SD card, which really is the situation. It's only been a month, but I'm already impressed by this card simply for the fact it is still working, let alone the transfer speeds and durability of this card.

Better yet is the fact that this SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty for US customers. Even if the card should fail during my lifetime; knowing SanDisk is going to stand behind this product really gives me more peace of mind.

I have every intention of updating this review and my rating of this product in the future should my experience or the durability of this card change. Too often I feel for the number of failures with Micro SD cards posted on the internet, from any manufacture, the 5-star raving reviews of other customers are never updated to reflect these failures or what dealing with a warranty process is like.
on July 11, 2012
To clarify, I reference the new U.S. model Samsung Galaxy S3 dual core with 2 GB ram.
I installed already formatted/previously used in other cameras, class 4 16GB SDHC card and shot video from the smart phone (directing storage to the external card) with it without a hitch. No more thoughts of needing a class 10 card for this phone. I bought the class 6 64GB SanDisk SDXC and dropped it straight into the phone without a thought of formatting. I put the class 4 16 GB card in the card reader built on to the mother board of my Windows 7 PC. I copied and pasted the 6GB or so of sample music, video and photos I'd already tested on the smaller class 4 card in the phone early straight to the drive of the class 6 card now mounted in the Galaxy S3. The files copied over in minutes and the Galaxy went straight to full functionality without complications.
Absolutely smooth as silk, unwavering with very fast file transfer. I've been shooting video and panoramic stills all day without a hiccup. There was 59.4GB of available space showing upon installation.
Why did I put a 64GB card in the smart phone? Because I could!
I'd give the Galaxy S3 the same 5 star rating but I didn't buy it here.

......................
EDIT: I bought this card from this seller on July 11 for $54.99. I see it is $82.95 now. The price has gone up at this very link by $27.96 in 19 days, up $3 since yesterday?! I rate the product 5 stars, I now have serious reservations about the seller.
on May 9, 2015
WARNING, THIS IS NOT A CLASS 6 CARD.

The card sent to me was a Class 10, I need a class 4 or 6 for my DashCam which I am using this in, no problems (So far), but I was just using a class 10 in my dash cam which produced errors, so far this isnt producing any errors, but I am holding my breath, the moment it does I am returning it.
on October 31, 2012
I purchased this micro SD card for my wife to use in her LG phone which is capable up to 32GB. She has had nothing but trouble with her phone since she installed it- she lost her contacts, music, ringtones. We restored everything three times, including a 'restore from the cloud' with the assistance of a Verizon technician and still, within a few hours, it dumped everything and the phone asked to format the card. Obviously, it was having problems with memory backup. Maybe it is 'too fast' being a class 6? I don't think so, because my wife's phone is only 1 year old-this micro sd must be a second or chip that had problems...
It is still usable, so I will rate it a '1'... I am sub-successfully using it in a Fuji Coolpix camera. It seems to work alright while taking pictures, but one out of five picture files have some sort of corruption that has to be fixed by opening the image and saving it in another format... The fact that this chip works non-optimally on two totally different devices means it is likely defective! I am not happy with this purchase and do not recommend you buy this product from this vendor as there must be a quality control issue with the product they are sending out to amazon.com customers!
on April 8, 2013
Like many others this card mysteriously died on me. One minute my PC was copying files to the SD card via the Android MPT storage device and after tablet reboot the card just wasn't there. Now it's not detected by the tablet, by windows while connected to the tablet, or using an sdcard adapter directly in windows or Linux. Sadly this problem seems to exist across all brands of microSD cards so I don't know whether it's worth wasting another $30 on a card I hardly ever used anyway. Pretty sad that I've got 10 year old jump drives and older SD cards that still work but these microSD cards not only don't perform as advertised but they die for no apparent reason.
on December 1, 2012
I had read reviews on sd cards and wanted to be sure I was purchasing a brand name ScanDisk SD card,so I bought this directly from Amazon. The reviews I read about this card, if not an original, told of card stopping working, etc., which is EXACTLY the same thing that has now happened to me.
I have to say I am upset and frustrated. It is past the day I can return it for full refund. I purchased it Oct. 14, 2012. I am not just out of the money, I also lost valuable pictures and videos of my granddaughters.
I woke up this morning to an error on my phone saying SD card not mounted. Everything was fine when I went to bed, so not sure what might have happened overnight. I tried mounting the sd card and it now says it is a bank sd card and will not mount. I then tried to see if I could recover any files. It will not open and says it needs to be formatted. Tried formatting and it does not format. Gives me an error.
So, I am out of a card and out of the money. I normally back the card up to my computer often, so I didn't lose everything that was on it, but all my new ones.
on June 28, 2012
Just to let people know, I used this on my Windows Phone with my old Samsung Focus and it formatted it with no issues.

For those who are wondering if it would work in a Samsung Galaxy Note, I can assure you that it did on mine. I didn't need to format it to NTFS or anything else..... I just stuck the card in the phone after buying it and once I formatted the card, it works very well and has been working since.

As far as performance, it ran faster than the card that came with my Windows Phone so everything was great there. And for the Galaxy Note, I've been listen to music on it for hours and it hasn't had one hiccup yet.

Not a bad card.... but just remember that once you use it in a Windows Phone, you're stuck with it there unless you have a Nokia phone that can reset the encryption on the card. Still, I can say that it works on my Samsung Focus and the Galaxy Note with no issues. :D

Lauren

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.