Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
Sana Enterprises Three Tier Plant Stand, Progressively Sized Planters or Flower Pots, Green
|Price:||$36.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three tier plant stand with progressively sized planters or flower pots
- An outdoor towering centerpiece of flowers or a cascading or towering plant stand can be built in minutes
- Easy assembly and no tools needed
- Three green color flower pots are progressively sized from 11 ¾ inches, 15 ¾ inches and 19 ¾ inches
- Total height is about 25 ¾ inches and the plant stand is made of polypropylene
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||25.75 x 19.75 x 19.75 inches|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||92957|
|Shipping Weight||5 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Sana Enterprises Three Tier Plant Stand, Progressively Sized Planters or Flower Pots, Green
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.04||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||19.75 x 19.75 x 25.75 in||13.88 x 13.88 x 6.5 in||—||—|
Three tier plant stand, progressively sized planters or flower pots, green: Build a creative, colorful and towering centerpiece of flowers or a cascading plant stand of greenery on your patio with our European made three tier planter. The planters or flower pots are joined together with two cylinders that snap together to form a plant stand. Each planter or flower pot is made of polypropylene. These garden planters are progressively sized bowls. The total height of this outdoor planter is 25 ¾ inches. The size of the planter pots are 11 ¾ inches, 15 ¾ inches and 19 ¾ inches. This plant stand is green in color. Assembly is easy and no tools are necessary.
Top customer reviews
(1) it is not stable. I had to put it against the wall, because if someone slightly bump into it (I have a toddler always playing in back yard), first top layers will fall very easily. It is very shaky. Having it against the wall has its own disadvantage. Top layers puts shade on lower level, and I have to rotate this thing every other day to make sure plants get equal amount of sun.
(2) It is not self drained, so water gets captured at the bottom of each layer and stays there.
(3) Because layers are not shape as square, I had to plant plants close to the center to ensure that roots have enough depth room to grow. I could not plant anything close to the edges because it is too shallow for roots. Planting closer to the center, plants get less sun because of the top layer shadow.
I planted strawberries in this stand and they are not doing too good, which has nothing to do with the product, but I think design of the product definitely contribute to failer of my strawberry plants - less sun because of top layer shadow despite of my rotation and I suspect that without good draining water damaging the roots even so top soil being dry.
Was easy to put together which is a plus,just drilled a few holes for water drainage in bottom of pots.
Glad I decided to look on Amazon would have given it 5 stars if it was Prime
I corrected the problems with my drill and some twine in about 10 minutes, so it wasn't a huge deal, and now the planter looks nice full of herbs on my deck. But the lack of drainage, to my way of thinking, is a definite design flaw.
***Update. I was unable to straighten the planter out. I tried using a glue gun and lots of shimmying but its still crooked :(
Will buy two more for the back yard for next summer.
Most recent customer reviews
The only thing that bothered me was it's diameter
Which was not well mentioned in the discription here.
Overall not a bad experience either.