Sanabul Battle Forged Striking Gel Ankle Guard for MMA Muay Thai Kick Boxing (Pair)
- Battle Tested: When you’re serious about your training, you’re serious about your gear. The Battle Forged Series is our answer to athletes who demand tougher material. It’s why professional athletes like UFC champion Michael Bisping wear Sanabul
- Never Slip On The Mats Again: Good technique generates torque, and can cause slipping on the mats. When you're practicing Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Karate, or any of the striking arts, our foot grips will save you from any embarrassing falls
- Absorb More With Gel Protection: We took the gel protection in our other products and infused it into our Battle Forged Ankle Wraps. They distribute impacts better so you can kick heavy bags fearlessly, and they protect both your ankle and shin
- Tradition Meets Technology: We finished our ankle guards with warrior and tiger graphics that honor our old school thai boxing roots
- Better Fit, Stronger Support: We went through many iterations in the lab to find the sweet spot of compression to support your ankles while leaving the room for easy movement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Full Foot Protection
Compression for the ankles, gel protection from impact, and shin and foot coverage. Battle Forged ankle wraps cover all the scenarios to take the sting out of your kicks and keep your ankles from buckling during high activity
MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Karate, or Tae Kwon Doe; we thought of everyone when we designed these ankle guards. Whether you’re snapping low kicks to a bag or mawashigeri to the body, these ankle guard will keep you safe doing it
There’s nothing worse than taking a dive because of slippery floors or sweaty feet. Our ankle wraps have special material on the soles of the feet that will keep you grounded during the most powerful pivots
Satisfy All Your Needs
Are you cross-training? So are we. If you’re the kind of person who likes to match their training gear, we've got you covered. Our Battle Forged Series covers striking gear from gloves, mitts, bags, and shin guards. It’s material has grit and a clean, cast iron style to match
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.91 x 4.72 x 2.28 inches; 4.44 Ounces
- Item model number : BFAW-BLK-S
- Date First Available : November 13, 2017
- Manufacturer : Sanabul
- ASIN : B077DMQB38
- Best Sellers Rank: #61,603 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Super comfortable neoprene-like material fits like a second skin
- Compression doesn't hinder ankle movement whatsoever
- The gel padding will definitely save me from bruises and unncessary damage while perfecting my striking
- Anti-slip rubber bits on the bottom make it impossible to lose my footing with only one foot down on slick mats
- Sick design gets lots of compliments
- Fits under my shin guards when I need to use both
- Although I like the black, I would prefer additional colors
I prefer to use these when doing any kind of mat work now too. The compression really helps my ankles and I don't slip in sweat anymore. I love this product.
Overall, the majority of the pressure provided by these ankle wraps is applied around the foot and around my lower shin. Due to this, they don't provide ample support to the ankle joint itself. Without a tighter wrap on the joint, these don't provide the support I was looking for.
The product is well constructed and adds some gel padding over the foot which some people may find useful. I personally am not looking for additional padding, so this doesn't do much for me.
In a previous version of this review, I expressed the above thoughts with a little more attitude. Sanabul took the initiative of reaching out to me and asking if they could do anything to make it right. I'm very grateful for that and have no regrets about trying this product.
At the end of the day, I've suffered numerous sprains and therefore require more support then you may be looking for - so these might be a good fit for somebody else.
The grip on the bottom hold great on the mats to avoid slips when people are actually working out and sweating.
Definitely a good buy and price is awesome!
Good traction on bottom for mat work or bare floor (even slippery wood). No traction problems at all.
Two gel areas on front of arch and foot stop any painful sensation kicking against a 90 lb ProLast bag (cloth and sand). I don't see these for sparring unless you want to hurt someone, but they're perfect for solo heavy bag work.
I like these quite a bit and will probably order a couple more pair because they're neoprene and will probably start to stink pretty quick, which is true for any ankle support/wrap I've ever used... so yeah... I DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.
Seriously, these things (if they fit you), are pretty cool.
so I wore liners under them and the second pair are very tight around my instep but give good support to my ankles. What I like is they do the the job protecting the top of my feet when kicking Bob or the heavy bag. (not for fighting ) The first pair wore out after about a hundred or so sessions. The seam near the ball of the foot unravels and falls apart. The second pair is wearing much better because I use a little Body Glide
on the seam to help with the friction.