- File Size: 713 KB
- Print Length: 73 pages
- Publication Date: December 15, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004GHNDUW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#38,393 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Law > Administrative Law > Emigration & Immigration
- #7 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Labor & Industrial Relations
- #8 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civics
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $2.99 (100%)
The Sanctuary Movement: How Broken Immigration Policies Affect Cities Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyone wanting to immigrate to our country legally is welcome. Try crossing the border illegally in Mexico and see how fast you end up in jail. The majority of countries in this world enforce their immigration laws for the protection of their people. It is about time the United States of America started doing the same.