Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 10, 2016
I had to order two sizes larger to get the right size, and in so doing the color changed from
a medium brown to mostly orange. And the texture on the sole, you know that series of bumps
molded into the sole presumably for better grip with your feet? They were quite sharp on this pair.
I've had two other pairs recently, trying to get the right size, and they were ok in color and the sole texture
was ok too. Sometimes I wonder if we are getting factory seconds when ordering online, sight
unseen. These are going back too. I've had two pairs previously, which I bought when living in
Hawaii. They were great. After three unsuccessful attempts at ordering online, I guess I'm going to have
to go to Hawaii to get some more!
on June 9, 2016
I first ordered these shoes in size 7 and loved them, but they were too small so I had to send them back. I ordered a second pair in size 8 and they came in dark brown instead of chestnut like the size 7. I also paid extra for same day shipping and they came 2 days later. While the shoes are cool, I wouldn't buy from this seller again and I wouldn't advise others to either. I'm very disappointed with my purchase.
on May 20, 2016
Just go ahead and purchase these--they're the Jesus Sandals you're looking for.
on June 6, 2017
Sizing is really off! Size 8 is actually a 6. The sandals had a really odd smell as well, very musty. Had to pay the shipping costs to return as well. Usually love these sandals, but was really disappointed in the product received.
on January 22, 2016
I bought these over a year ago and I couldn't go without them. When it's warm, I wear them everyday almost anywhere I go. They're super durable and I love how they look. I checked the size chart and got what was recommended and they fit just right.
on July 19, 2016
I haven't got mine yet but I had some before which were so comfy and practical. I love them so much!!! If u are looking at the comments to see if u should get them or not the answer I'm giving u is a yes, u should get them.
on July 16, 2015
They are so comfortable and worth the buy. The size chart helped me pick my perfect fit. Would recommend! They shipped faster than expected. I'm excited to wear these at the beach!
on January 31, 2017
I love them, although they fit me a bit big.
on June 21, 2015
Though it says "unisex", the sizing is for ladies. I need a men's 9 1/2, ordered a 10, and it felt like a ladies 8.
on September 14, 2016
AMAZING
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.