- Save 10% on Epson GPS HRM Smart Watch SF-810V (B012D4MTTA) when you purchase 1 or more BluePoton items (Until Dec 31) offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 33% on Epson Runsense GPS Watch SF-510 (B012D4OE0W) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on SanDisk 16GB Apple Cruzer USB 3.0 (B00PS4LEGM) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Cobra Ultra Light BlueTooth Headset BTH8 (B004FHWY1M) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Product Name: SanDisk 4GB Nintendo DSi Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Card
- Product Type: Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Marketing description is not available.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only bought this because I was in a hurry placing an order for my DSi, and I supposed it would need some kind of particular SDHC (not standard) knowing how consoles are sometimes. My recommendation: just buy any brand at a lower price and higher specs and it will work the same.
As a side note, I don't use my DSi as a music player or as a camera (which are only for fun and not particularly good). I've only bought 6 DSiWare games so far (Just in case: DSiWare is Nintendo's digital download service for the DSi) since I basically buy cartridge games, and I haven't even used a byte of my SDHC. The Nintendo DSi has 256 MB of internal flash and DSiWare games are so tiny you can probably store a dozen... and I believe there are maybe a dozen DSiWare games worth buying. In case you are wondering, 256 MB (*8 = 2 Gigabits) is twice the capacity of a DS game cartridge.
Rounding up, an SDHC isn't *necessary* for a DSi if you're using it for what it is: playing games. You may use one if you will be storing pictures and music, but just get yourself another one.
lot of storage room, the WII system memory doesn't have a whole lot of room to store games. Using this card
comes in handy for that purpose, the price I got I bought it for was a steal. You can also use it for storing
pictures as well. A very handy device that does it 's job well.